1. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) became the second Indian firm to hit which milestone market capitalisation mark during intra-day trade on December 28?
2. Which group has announced plans to foray into healthcare through a chain of assisted-telemedicine clinics called Ashvin Care?
3. In what would be the first PE buyout of an Indian software company, Apax Partners has agreed to buy the software business of which listed IT services company for Rs 1,000 crore?
4. Which oral health brand has launched ‘Effective and Gentle Care', it’s first-ever TV campaign for its toothbrush portfolio?
5. Which sleep and home solutions company has launched a rewind qawwali ‘Bhaad Mein Jaa 2020'?
6. Which digital healthcare company has released a new rap song, titled ‘Flashback2020’, marking the end of a year, that saw the entire world in the grip of a pandemic, on a positive note?
7. Which brand has launched a new campaign for its moisturising gel bars, featuring brand ambassador and actress Sara Ali Khan?
8. Which Indian electronics maker has entered into an agreement to manufacture smartphones for phone brand Motorola?
9. FMCG maker Godrej Consumer Products last week said it has forayed into home cleaning products under which brand?
10. Who was the top celebrity endorser on television this year, according to a report by TAM Media Research?
11. Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ) crossed which milestone market capitalisation (Mcap) mark for the first time intraday on December 28?
12. Which company has tied up with global investment manager AMP Capital for the development of power transmission projects in India?
13. SoftBank has agreed to sell its entire 80% holding in SB Energy Holdings to which entity for $425 million?
14. Which airline has agreed to sell a 32.7% stake in its India venture to partner Tata Sons for 153 million ringgit (about Rs 278 crore)?
15. Which Indian company has been rated as Asia’s most sustainable in textile segment in the 2020 edition of S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment?
16. Which start-up last week said it has partnered with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) to open battery swapping centres across India?
17. Which blockchain-based fintech has joined hands with United Multistate Cooperative Society, a credit cooperative society, to launch crypto bank joint venture UNICAS?
18. According to a report last week, Phaneesh Murthy, former CEO of iGate, has joined which company as the CEO of IT Services and Healthcare IT Services?
19. India was overtaken by which country to become Google Pay's largest generator of new users, according to app intelligence firm Apptopia?
20. Which famed French designer has died at the age of 98?
21. Which TV brand has announced the launch of its new ad film titled ‘No Jhoote Vaadein’, featuring brand ambassador and actor Hrithik Roshan?
22. Which mutual fund has launched the AI-driven geo-targeting campaign ‘#ApneFutureKoResetKaro’?
23. Which power dressing brand has launched the digital campaign 'The Winter Edit' for its Winter Collection 2020?
24. Which content distribution and Pay TV platform has launched a campaign featuring actor Vinay Pathak for its new platform service Astro Duniya?
25. Which media brand has launched a film with the message 'Saal Khatam Hua Hai, Khatra Nahi, Continue Staying Safe’?
26. Which edtech startup has acquired test preparation platform NeoStencil for an undisclosed sum?
27. Which Indian IT company’s’ joint venture partner in Saudi Arabia has filed a lawsuit in a California court alleging that the former violated US law on corruption?
28. Which business school has announced the appointment of renowned management academic Professor Madan Pillutla as its sixth dean?
29. Which company last week announced the rollout of its new cargo e-bike - tbike flex - and cargo delivery platform for last mile deliveries and connectivity?
30. Which city has emerged as India’s most affordable housing market with an affordability ratio of 24% in 2020, according to Knight Frank India’s Affordability Index 2020?
31. Which oral care company last week announced the launch of ayurveda-based oil pulling, extending its portfolio in the naturals segment?
32. Ranjan Bargotra has quit as the president of which advertising agency after heading it for 24 years?
33. Which media veteran has resigned as managing director of Quint Digital Media Ltd?
34. Which hair oil brand has launched a new festive campaign ‘Pongal-O-Pongal’ in Tamil?
35. Which brand has launched the digital campaign 'Breaking News' for its new Choco Spread?
36. Which ice-cream brand has rolled out a new digital video featuring actor Yami Gautam for its ice cream cake?
37. Which MNC bank has launched a campaign for the festive season featuring actor Rajkummar Rao?
38. Which company last week said it will invest Rs 92 crore in Barbeque-Nation Hospitality (BNHL) for a 10.76% equity stake?
39. Which MNC has acquired podcast publisher Wondery, one of the last major independent podcast networks, for an undisclosed sum?
40. Tata Sons has overtaken which entity as the largest promoter of listed companies in the country?
41. Which neo-banking platform has unveiled a rap music video titled 'Kya Seekha', paying homage to the resilience of SMEs during a tumultuous 2020?
42. Which home appliances brand has launched the campaign ‘Live Your Resolution’?
43. Which phone brand joined hands with HelpAge India to roll out a nationwide campaign, ‘#KhamoshiKhatam’, featuring singer Alka Yagnik?
44. Goods and services tax (GST) collections touched their highest ever in December 2020. How much was collected?
45. Which MNC and Mahindra and Mahindra last week called off a deal to form a joint venture company that involved the acquisition of the former’s India business?
46. Soma Mondal has taken over as first-ever woman head of which public sector enterprise?
47. Adobe has bid goodbye to which software?
48. Zynga has shut down which popular game?
49. Which bank has launched an ad campaign titled ‘Ek Forever Rishta’?
50. Which company last week said it has become the first two-wheeler company globally to cross a market capitalisation of Rs 1-lakh crore (around $13.6 billion)?