1. For the first time in the history of independent India, what will not be done this budget?
2. Latching on to the growing K-pop craze gripping the region, which beverage brand has recently named South Korean girl group Blackpink its brand ambassador for APAC?
3. Which life insurance company has launched a new digital campaign ‘#StartNow’, starring Rahul Subramanian aka Mr Kalse Re?
4. Which technology firm has launched a beta version of its chat app ‘Arattai’?
5. Which Hyderabad-based startup last week claimed to have become the first Indian ready-to-eat foods firm to enter the non-veg products segment?
6. Which IT firm has acquired Sydney-based digital consultancy firm Servian and US-based cloud-transformation company Linium specialising in the ServiceNow platform?
7. Which country last week announced its plans for a city with no cars, roads, and zero carbon emissions?
8. Which company has increased its shareholding in KUWY Technology Service Pvt. Ltd. by picking up a majority equity stake in the instant lending digital platform?
9. Which Indian pharma company has launched Febuxostat Tablets, a therapeutic equivalent generic version of Uloric (Febuxostat) Tablets, in the U.S. market?
10. Which marquee US-based life insurer has opened its first global capability centre (GCC) outside the US in Hyderabad?
11. Which Hyderabad-based deep tech solutions startup will introduce Robot-As-A-Service (RaaS) in the country to help companies reduce cost of ownership?
12. Which company has launched the campaign ‘Don’t Stop the Fun, there’s #Mor2Go’ for its artisanal ice-creams?
13. Which agency has announced its exclusive partnership with ‘by The Network’ and will be the only independent agency representing India and South Asia in the global setup?
14. Which matrimony site has roped in Punjabi singer, actor, and music director Parmish Verma for its social media and digital brand promotions?
15. Which global financial major has named Sanjay Shah as the new head of its business in India?
16. Which company has reportedly signed a deal to acquire test prep leader Aakash Educational Services Ltd for $1 billion?
17. Which automobile MNC has said it will close three plants in Brazil and stop producing automobiles in the South American country?
18. Which Indian company has signed an agreement with GE to buy the latter's stake in their joint venture firm in Saudi Arabia, for $12,471 (about Rs 9.14 lakh)?
19. Which confectionery brand has unveiled Applaydu, a mobile app that brings its toys to life through augmented reality?
20. Which automobile MNC has incorporated a fully owned subsidiary in India as a first step to set up an R&D unit and a manufacturing plant for its electric vehicles in the country?
21. Which online higher education company has announced the appointment of Zubin Gandevia as CEO for Asia-Pacific region?
22. Actor Anita Hassanandani has invested in which organic beauty marketplace?
23. Which oral contraceptive brand has launched the campaign ‘#ShhNotOkPlease’?
24. Which gadget accessory and consumer electronics brand has roped in actor John Abraham as its new brand ambassador?
25. Which power distribution company has unveiled its official brand mascot named ‘Roshni’?
26. How many Indian startups have made it to Y Combinator’s latest top companies’ list released last week?
27. Which electronics maker has bagged a contract to manufacture Nokia branded mobile phones and smart TVs, besides other agreements with TV companies including Intex, Lloyd and Toshiba?
28. Which MNC has appointed VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger as its next CEO, effective February 15, 2021?
29. UK Billionaire David Barclay has died at the age of 86. He is the owner of which newspaper?
30. Which ecommerce major last week launched an online academy to train students for the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) for entrance to the IITs?
31. Which vacation rental marketplace has said it will be blocking and cancelling reservations in the Washington, DC area during the week of the presidential inauguration?
32. Which US-based electric vehicle (EV) manufacturer said it plans to invest up to $1 billion (about Rs 7,300 crore) in India and is readying to launch its sedan Model N4 in the country at a price of Rs 35 lakh onwards?
33. Which IT firm will purchase assets and onboard employees of Carter Digital, an Australian experience design agency?
34. Inox Leisures last week launched three new multiplexes. Its multiplexes count has touched which number with this launch?
35. Which company and Progressive Energy have set up a venture to produce low carbon hydrogen at the former´s Stanlow Refinery in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire?
36. Which health supplement over-the-counter (OTC) brand has launched the campaign ‘Jandaar Bano’?
37. Which MNC and Uday Shankar, former Chairman and CEO of Star India and President of Walt Disney Asia Pacific, are forming a new venture to explore technology and media opportunities in emerging markets?
38. Amazon has launched its first mobile-only video plan in India in collaboration with which telecom company?
39. Which online used cars marketplace has rolled out a digital film ‘Bhogi Car Melam’ to celebrate the first day of the Pongal festival, Bhogi?
40. Messaging service Telegram has crossed which milestone subscriber mark globally?
41. The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has directed to liquidate which debt-ridden dairy firm after the company failed to finalise any bidder within the specified time-frame?
42. Which security solutions provider has signed an agreement to invest $2 million in Israel-based L7 Defense?
43. Which bank has entered into the credit cards business claiming an industry first perquisite by way of the lowest finance charges that would be synchronised with customer ratings?
44. Former Reliance Infra CEO has joined which US-based venture capital firm as India head?
45. Which eye wear brand has roped in actor Vikrant Massey for its ‘Blumax’ range, the advanced blue light protective product line?
46. Which dairy firm has announced the launch of packaged Mathura Peda and Mewa Atta Laddoo and frozen drumsticks, cut okra and Haldi paste cubes?
47. Japanese premium beauty brands manufacturer Kao Corporation has introduced its global brand Bioré in India in partnership with which lifestyle retailer?
48. Which bank has launched a digital campaign ‘ReachOutReachWithin’, on mental health awareness, with an objective to mainstream conversations around mental well-being?
49. Which fashion designer has launched what is being claimed as India's first-ever virtual store from an Indian design house?
50. Which city has emerged as the world’s fastest-growing mature tech ecosystem in the world since 2016, according to new research released in London last week?
51. Which beverages and snacks maker will achieve net zero emissions by 2040 and is targeting reduction of absolute greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions across its value chain by more than 40% by decade-end?
52. China’s President Xi Jinping called on which MNC to help improve China-US ties, striking a business friendly tone as the Biden administration prepares to take over in Washington?
53. Which broking firm has announced the launch of an investor education platform ‘Smart Money’?
54. Sesa Football Academy has launched its new logo. It is the sports initiative of which business group?
55. Which firm has won a contract from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) to set up a 1,000-seater global digital hub to develop capabilities around futuristic technologies?
56. Which FMCG and Ayurvedic products maker last week announced its foray into the cow ghee category as part of its plans to expand product portfolio?
57. Rajashree Nambiar has stepped down as the MD and CEO of which financial services company?
58. Which company has sold its stake in fintech company Seynse Technologies, held by wholly-owned subsidiary Nettle Infrastructure Investments?
59. Which health insurance company has rolled out a campaign featuring actor Divyenndu Sharma?
60. The Philadelphia Flyers, a professional ice hockey team based in Philadelphia, have announced that Flyers players' helmets will feature a sponsorship logo of which Indian company?