1. Which broadcasting major is building over 100 ICUs and donating over 200 ambulances as well as 40,000 PPE kits to help states that are at the forefront of fighting the pandemic?
2. Which Singapore-headquartered real estate development and investment company has acquired an under-construction logistics park in Pune’s Chakan area from KSH Infra Industrial Park for Rs 300 crore?
3. Health insurance companies will not be allowed to contest claims once the premium is paid for a continuous period of how many years, regulator Irdai said in a fresh set of guidelines?
4. Samir Bangara passed away on June 14 following a motorcycle accident. He was the cofounder and CEO of which digital music platform?
5. The board of directors of which mutual fund elevated its acting CEO of nearly two years, Imtaiyazur Rahman, to the position of full-time CEO?
6. Which skincare brand has launched ‘#SharetheCare', its debut campaign on TikTok?
7. Which company has signed an agreement to purchase 50% shareholding of Jayem Automotives in JT Special Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. (JTSV) for an unspecified amount?
8. ByteDance has decided to shut down which short video sharing platform in India by October 31?
9. Which Hyderabad-headquartered multi-disciplinary infrastructure conglomerate has announced its foray into defence weapons manufacturing?
10. Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) last week launched the country’s maiden trading platform for which commodity?
11. Which company last week announced the launch of Perfect Homes Junior, its private label furniture brand for children in the age group of 2-16 years?
12. Which company is partnering with ITC Ltd’s Agri Business Division to extend the reach of its crop protection products through the ITC’s e-Choupal 4.0 platform?
13. Which general insurance company has launched the country’s first drone cover?
14. Which car brand has become the best selling model for the 16th year in a row clocking sales of 1,48,000 units in 2019-20?
15. Which payments bank last week launched ´Suraksha Salary Account´, designed specifically for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)?
16. Which automobile finance company has launched the film ‘The Sounds of Lockdown’?
17. Which tech platform has announced the acquisition of the media-tech company, Adorithm?
18. Which digital audio player has launched the campaign ‘Ghar Le aayein’, focusing on the elderly’s need for entertainment in lockdown?
19. Which dairy brand has launched the campaign ‘#BuildYourImmunity’?
20. Which FMCG major will invest €1 billion in a new dedicated Climate & Nature Fund?
21. Which Chinese automaker last week signed an initial pact with Maharashtra to invest $1 billion in modernising a former General Motors plant and generate employment for 3,000 people?
22. Which MNC bank has decided to shut down its wealth management business in India?
23. Which digital lender has acquired fintech platform Qbera?
24. HCL Technologies said it has commenced operations in which country, and plans to create over 1,500 local employment opportunities in the next 18 months?
25. A majority of shareholders of which company have voted in favour of changing the company´s name to ´COFORGE Ltd´, according to regulatory filings?
26. Which edtech company has announced bachelor´s and master´s programmes with Jamia Hamdard University and OPJindal Global University?
27. Which brand from Maruti Suzuki India’s stable has completed 15 years in the market?
28. Which ecommerce company has launched ‘#LocalToGLobal’ campaign to encourage Indian MSMEs to expand their businesses globally?
29. Hamdard Laboratories India last week announced its foray into the ready-to-drink segment with the launch of fruit juice flavours and milkshake under which sub-brand?
30. Which Indian IT firm has joined the Climate Pledge, a commitment cofounded by internet giant Amazon and environment firm Global Optimism to meet the Paris climate agreement goals 10 years early?
31. Which company last week launched electric scooter Magnus Pro priced at Rs 73,990 (ex-showroom, India)?
32. Pankaj Chaddah, Zomato's Co-founder, and Pooja Khanna, ex-Zomato Chief of Staff, last week announced the launch of a mental wellness startup. What is it called?
33. Which company has acquired a 10% stake in edtech startup Lattu Media for an undisclosed sum?
34. Emma Watson, the actress and activist who made her name as Hermione Granger in the “Harry Potter” films, joined the board of which French fashion giant last week?
35. Which Bengaluru-based startup has introduced India’s first commercially approved premium Motorhome, LuxeCamper, and offers vacation on wheels?
36. Freshworks has signed a partnership with which IT major to jointly build tools in marketing and sales and IT services solutions on top of the former’s cloud software and take it to its customers globally?
37. Which company has announced the introduction of the BS VI Supro ambulance, developed in-house on the company’s Supro van platform?
38. Which Swiss hygiene company with operations in India has come up with a face mask that can directly inactivate bacteria and viruses, including 99.9% of the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2?
39. This is interesting. Which airline last week launched a door-to-door baggage service for its passengers in India?
40. Which FMCG major is embracing work from home (WFH) in a big way, shutting its corporate headquarters and renting out the office space?
41. Which bank has launched ‘#ReverseTheKhata’ campaign?
42. Which personal care appliances and beauty accessory brand has roped in actress Amyra Dastur as the brand ambassador for the launch of SÉRY Cosmetics in India?
43. Which rigid plastic packaging company has launched a “Born Again” initiative to deliver recycled packaging material to its customers?
44. Which MNC IT major is planning to discontinue lease agreements at nearly half of its offices in major cities across India?
45. Which electrical cables and wires manufacturer has announced its entry into two-wheeler electric vehicle (EV) segment by introducing products under the BGAUSS brand name?
46. Which car rental company has appointed Sudarshan S Sarma as its chief executive officer?
47. Emami Ltd last week entered the soap and hand wash categories under which brand?
48. Which telecom brand has launched its new campaign ‘Open to questions’?
49. Which cooking oil brand has launched #MaskBanaoMovement with a new campaign named ‘Waqt Kuch Auro Ke Liye Banane Ka’?
50. Which energy major will set up global business service operations in Pune, employing about 2,000 people?
51. Former Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor Urijit Patel has been appointed as the chairperson of which organization?
52. Former Google executive Sunil Rayan has been appointed the president of which video streaming service?
53. Streaming platform ZEE5 is working on launching a short video service. What will it be branded as?
54. Which company has announced the introduction of its certified pre-owned vehicle business ‘SELECTEDforYOU’?
55. Parryware has rolled out a digital platform for buying bathroom products. What has it been branded as?
56. K Paul Thomas has been elected as the Chairman of Sa-Dhan, the largest association of community development finance institutions in India. He is the MD and CEO of which small finance bank?
57. Super Plastronics Pvt Ltd (SSPL) is set to foray into the consumer appliance segment with the launch of its washing machines range under which licensed brand?
58. Which MNC has acquired Swedish startup Mapillary that is building a detailed, accurate and up to date global street-level imagery platform, for an undisclosed sum?
59. Which cement brand is launching the campaign 'Leader’s Choice', featuring brand ambassadors Sourav Ganguly and Sunil Chhetri?
60. Reliance Industries became the first Indian company to cross which milestone mark in market cap last week as its shares soared after it declared itself net debt free?