1. Which infra fund, along with its portfolio company Sekura Roads (SRL), has acquired two annuity road assets of Navayuga Engineering Group?
2. Which realty company, a 100% subsidiary of Puravankara Limited, has forayed into plotted development in a bid to diversify its business?
3. Which Hyderabad-based mobile handset maker has diversified into the healthcare devices segment with the expansion of its existing mobile manufacturing facility?
4. Which online Travel Agency (OTA) has announced that it has terminated its pending merger with Ebix Inc because the latter has allegedly "breached the agreement"?
5. Which power solutions company launched a campaign using ‘reverse poetry’ on World Environment Day?
6. Which apparel brand is launching the ‘circles’ campaign to celebrate its human connection?
7. Which MNC, in collaboration with Stree Mukti Sanghatana and RECITY, has released a poetry film, ‘Let’s imagine a healed world’ as part of Project HILLDAARI this World Environment Day?
8. Which steel brand released a digital film ‘Plant for the Planet’ on World Environment Day?
9. Which life insurance company has created an animated digital video which says, 'Don't let garbage travel the world, throw it in the bin'?
10. Which company plans to shut its premium food delivery services platform in Mumbai, Scootsy, and integrate the operations within its own app?
11. Which business group released a song titled 'Ek Soch Hai Jaagi' in collaboration with playback singer, Kailash Kher to commemorate the World Environment Day?
12. Which Chinese SUV and electric vehicle maker will delay its India entry by at least a year because of the Covid-19 disruptions?
13. Which pharma company has, along with its partners MAIA Pharmaceuticals Inc (MAIA) and Athenex Pharmaceutical Division (Athenex), launched a ready-to-use (RTU) Bivalirudin Injection in the US market?
14. Which ride-hailing MNC last week launched ‘Hourly Rentals’ on-demand service in 17 cities?
15. Which automobile MNC has appointed its COO Ralf Brandstaetter as its new CEO?
16. Which digital classroom solutions provider is looking to enter the healthcare and wellness segment by providing technology driven solutions for early detection, isolation and management of suspected pandemic cases?
17. MG Motor India has joined hands with which power company to set up superfast chargers for EVs at the firms´s select MG dealerships?
18. Which automobile company has launched an integrated online sales platform, eSHOP, in the wake of the Covid19 pandemic?
19. In a first, which foreign airline group has sought India’s nod to operate ferry flights (without passengers) to the country and fly out passengers from here till regular services are allowed?
20. Which company has bagged the world's largest solar bid, which entails building a photovoltaic (PV) power plant of 8,000 MW and setting up a domestic solar panel manufacturing capacity of 2,000 MW?
21. USA Table Tennis, USATT, the national governing body for the sport of table tennis in the United States, has signed up which Indian sports tech startup as analytics partner?
22. Which lubricants and automotive services brand and professional European football club, Sevilla FC, have announced a new long-term partnership, which includes the brand appearing on the sleeve of the Men’s First Team?
23. Which company has launched the campaign ‘#RishtonKiImmunity’ to promote its butterscotch-flavoured Haldi Milk?
24. Which toy manufacturer has announced the appointment of R Jeswant as its Chief Executive Officer?
25. Which FMCG company has launched its new campaign “Mitti se judey hum, barsoon se saath khadey hain hum”?
26. The wholly-owned subsidiary of which company has acquired Japanese telco NTT Do-CoMo’s 6.3% stake in Robi Axiata for an undisclosed sum in an all-cash deal?
27. Which IT major will no longer offer general purpose facial recognition or analysis software?
28. Which social media giant last week announced to bring Fleets feature in testing phase to India?
29. The Nasdaq 100 topped which milestone mark for the first time on June 9?
30. Vivek Gambhir has resigned as the MD and CEO of which company citing personal reasons?
31. Which brand has launched a digital-first direct-to-consumer innerwear brand with the positioning ‘#handsfreecomfort’?
32. Which footwear brand owned by Relaxo Footwears has unveiled a new visual identity?
33. Which brand has launched its ‘#PutImmunityFirst’ campaign, urging people to focus on boosting their immunity through adequate intake of nutrients?
34. Which gaming platform has unveiled a new digital influencer campaign features actors and influencers Mandira Bedi, Aparshakti Khurana, Varun Sharma, Vir Das, Manjot Singh, Danish Sait, and Sathish Muthukrishnan?
35. Greg Glassman has quit as the CEO of which fitness company after his tweet about George Floyd sparked a backlash?
36. Which company has introduced anti-viral fabrics, garments under its “Intellifabrix” brand?
37. Which pharma company last week said it will acquire 21.85% stake in GoApptiv on a fully-diluted basis in two phases?
38. Which lighting company, in association with Dutch company Mapiq, has launched Office Shifts, a smart office technology software, in India?
39. In a sudden move, US private equity giant Apollo Global Management has parted ways with which company in their joint venture AION Capital Partners, which specialises in stressed assets?
40. Which business personality has invested USD 1 million (about Rs 7.5 crore) in Gurugram-based Hapramp, a startup working on technologies like blockchain and social media?
41. Which fashion brand has launched a campaign 'Swadesi 2.0'- like the original Swadesi movement urging Indian consumers to 'be Indian and buy Indian'?
42. Which ride-hailing company has launched ‘Safer For Each Other’ campaign?
43. Which education company has launched a television campaign titled 'Padhai Hamari Jaari Hai'?
44. Which brand has co-created a "The Fit-Outs Collection" with actress Ananya Panday?
45. Which hygiene and wellness brand has launched a string of new products, including reusable sanitary pads, oxo-biodegradable disposable bags, an undergarment sanitiser spray and intimate hygiene powder?
46. Which hygiene brand last week launched multi-purpose Germ Protection Wipes?
47. Which company has tied up with US-based Tellus Power Green to set up electric vehicle charging stations in the country?
48. The strategic investment arm of which company has invested in open source database company Yugabyte and security software firm for cloud infrastructure, CloudKnox Security?
49. Which MNC last week said it will combine its Dutch and British arms in a single London-based company, two years after a failed bid to move the firm’s headquarters to the Netherlands?
50. Which company last week held what is being claimed as India’s first virtual annual general meeting (AGM)?
51. Which European food-ordering firm said it had agreed to buy US peer Grubhub Inc in an all-stock deal that, if completed, would create the world’s largest food delivery company outside China?
52. Which IT services firm founded by Ashok Soota has submitted a draft prospectus for an initial public offering (IPO)?
53. In its discussion paper on governance in commercial banks, the RBI has sought to cap the promoter’s role at the helm of a bank at how many years?
54. Which MNC bank’s Indian Depository Receipts (IDRs) will no longer be traded on the Indian bourses after June 15?
55. Milind Barve will be stepping down as MD of which mutual fund in October 2020, after 20 years at the helm?
56. Which entity has filed an application with Sebi for the first infrastructure investment trust (InvIT) from a government entity?
57. Which chocolate brand has released a new TVC on the proposition of ‘How Far Will You Go for Love’, launched earlier in the year?
58. Which MNC has collaborated with the Times of India (TOI) to launch PC Paathshala, a unique industry-wide initiative aimed at enabling India to adapt to teaching and learning online?
59. Which brand has launched its latest campaign ‘Recharge Revolution’?
60. Which entity has introduced a first-of-its-kind India standard gold and silver delivery, under the ´futures and options´ (F&O) bullion contracts?
61. Which company’s Singapore arm Trust Energy Resources has signed definitive agreements to sell 3 ships to Oldendorff Carriers of Germany for an estimated $212.76 million (about Rs 1,615 crore)?
62. Which beer brand is diversifying into apparel and face masks and has partnered fashion marketplace Myntra to sell the brand?
63. Which pharma company has roped in actor Boman Irani as brand ambassador for its Circa range of devices?
64. Which chocolate and snacking company has launched a digital campaign encouraging its fans to create and share from over 100 recipes created by celebrity chef Ranveer Brar using its products?
65. India’s forex reserves rose by $8.22 billion during the week ended June 5 to cross which milestone mark for the first time?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 846 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.