1. Which iconic brand has taken a stand against racism with a "Don't do it" campaign?
2. The Banks Board Bureau has recommended PP Sengupta as MD and CEO for which bank?
3. The Banks Board Bureau has recommended Matam Venkata Rao as MD and CEO for which bank?
4. Which brokerage has rolled out 2/3/5-days work-from-home model for its employees?
5. Which business group has entered into a partnership agreement with the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) in Thiruvananthapuram for commercial production of Covid-19 testing kits?
6. Which media agency has appointed Anita Kotwani as its Chief Executive Officer?
7. Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) has decided to bring the curtains down on which English general entertainment channel from July 1, 2020?
8. TV Today Network’s which Hindi news channel will cease to exist from the midnight of June 30?
9. Which travel app has launched a new campaign ‘Naye Safar Ki Shuruaat’, featuring actor Sanjay Mishra?
10. In a first for the private sector, which company’s Crew Dragon capsule carrying two Nasa astronauts docked on May 31 with the International Space Station?
11. On the occasion of World Menstrual Hygiene Day, which brand unveiled the campaign ‘#ItsJustAPeriod’?
12. Which company has released a new TVC named 'Naye India Ka Naya Josh'?
13. Which bank has acquired 24.19% stake in Dish TV, India's largest direct-to-home (DTH) company in terms of subscribers, by invocation of 44.53 crore pledged shares?
14. Which European denim brand, in collaboration with Cosmopolitan India, has launched a new campaign with brand ambassador and actress Ananya Panday?
15. Which MNC has completed its purchase of Hollywood’s historic Egyptian Theatre?
16. Rajiv Srivatsa, the cofounder of Urban Ladder, has been named partner and India head for which Singapore-based early-stage venture capital firm?
17. Which global ratings agency last week downgraded India’s sovereign rating to the lowest investment grade?
18. Which cement brand has roped in Tollywood actor Varun Tej Konidela as brand ambassador?
19. Which gaming platform has roped in Indian professional boxer Vijender Singh as its first-ever brand ambassador?
20. Tata Group has become the first Indian brand to breach which milestone mark in brand valuation, according to a report released by Brand Finance last week?
21. Which MNC has agreed to buy Turkish mobile game maker Peak for $1.8 billion, marking its biggest acquisition yet?
22. Which paints company has launched a television commercial promoting its newly launched safe and hygienic, Safe Painting Service?
23. Which beverage brand signed actor and man-of-the-moment Sonu Sood for a one-off Instagram campaign that centers around contactless greetings and encourages people to adhere to physical distancing norms?
24. Which company has launched a high-end, hospital-grade hand sanitiser ‘HandKleen’ for the retail segment?
25. Which snack brand has launched a new campaign 'Heartwork' to recognise the efforts of people who are contributing their services during the Covid-19 pandemic?
26. Which sanitary napkin brand has launched a film to acknowledge the efforts of female corona warriors, featuring actress and brand ambassador Kriti Sanon?
27. Which Singapore-headquartered advertising technology company will acquire Ahoy, an ad-tech company that has built a proprietary location-based advertising platform?
28. Which smartphone brand has launched a campaign ‘#NoStringsAttached’ for its newly launched ear buds?
29. Which European infrastructure development company has committed Rs 100 crore to a Mumbai metro project along with RCC Infra Ventures through its recently formed Indian arm?
30. Which Indian music label has announced a global deal with Facebook to license its music for video and other social experiences across Facebook and Instagram?
31. Which container glass products manufacturer has announced launching India’s first antibacterial range of food storage glass jars and water bottles infused with ‘germ guard technology’?
32. Which MNC is launching a $100 million fund to invest in “companies led by founders and entrepreneurs of colour”?
33. The R&D engineers of which company, along with their global team, have come out with an innovative solution to operate elevators using WhatsApp?
34. Which automobile company last week introduced its upgraded online end-to-end automotive retail platform 'Click to Buy' curated to provide future retail experience to customers?
35. Which ecommerce major has launched a dedicated store for masks on its platform?
36. Which entertainment app has launched its new campaign ‘Atrangi Dekho. Atrangi Raho’?
37. Which FMCG company has launched a new ‘Vocal for Local’ campaign, showcasing its Indian roots and the 135-year-old heritage of being dedicated to the health and well-being of every household?
38. Which bicycle brand has unveiled a refreshed brand logo and has also launched its new range ‘NX-30 HD’ on World Bicycle Day observed on June 3?
39. Which networking platform has rolled out the ‘#InItTogether’ brand campaign?
40. Which MNC will elevate president and MD of its India unit - Anand Stanley - as the president for Asia-Pacific from July 1?
41. Which edible oil brand has joined hands with Radio Mirchi for ‘Be Vocal Buy Local’ initiative with its campaign to nudge Indians for ‘#ZaraSaBadlaav’?
42. Serum Institute of India has signed a licensing agreement with which company to supply one billion doses of a potential coronavirus vaccine to middle and low income countries including India?
43. Which digital payments giant has tied up with Axis Bank and French payments service provider Worldline to bring the functionality of point-of-sale devices onto Android smartphones of small merchants in India?
44. Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) and which Mysuru-based hygiene products manufacturer have signed an MoU to develop personal hygiene and cleaning related products and solutions?
45. Which mid-sized IT company said its board will meet on June 12 to discuss on the proposal by the promoter to acquire all the equity shares held by the public and then subsequently delist?
46. Which well known business personality from the real estate sector last week stepped down from the chairmanship of his company at the age of 90?
47. DocsApp has merged its services with which cashless digital healthcare platform´s digital consumer health business to create an entity for end-to-end services in digital healthcare?
48. Which sportswear brand has roped in former Miss World Manushi Chhillar as brand ambassador?
49. Which brand has launched the second leg of its digital campaign, reinstating the importance of adopting healthy towel hygiene practices in the light of the current virus outbreak?
50. Which brand has been ranked No. 1 in the list of the strongest Indian brands by Brand Finance in its ‘India 100 2020’ report?
51. Which company last week rolled out AVTR, a new range of trucks on the modular platform using the i-Gen6 BS-VI technology?
52. Which automobile company has introduced a new range of ‘Health and Hygiene’ genuine accessories for car and personal care?
53. Which FMCG company last week announced the launch of brand SaaFoo washes for vegetables and fruits in an easy to use sachet format?
54. Which celebrity topped the annual Forbes list of the highest paid celebrities?
55. The number of patents filed in India over the past 5 years crossed which milestone count, according to a report by the National Association of Software and Services Companies?
56. Private equity firm CVC Capital is set to buy about 30% stake in which cancer care chain for about Rs 625 crore?
57. Which bicycle company has shut its last manufacturing unit in Sahibabad, just outside the national capital, citing lack of funds to run the factory?
58. Which Adar Poonawalla-backed clean tech startup is acquiring Swiss fuel cell company Hexis AG from the Viessmann Group?
59. Which mattress brand from the house of Nilkamal has rolled out a digital campaign highlighting the importance of sleep, in collaboration with some comic influencers, including Vir Das?
60. Who was last week named EY World Entrepreneur of the Year 2020?