1. Which automobile company has entered into a partnership with Air Liquide Medical Systems to scale up production of ventilators at the latter’s facility in Chennai?
2. Which Bengaluru-based fruits and vegetable delivery startup has acquihired Bengaluru-based meat delivery startup Royale Fresh in all equity deal?
3. Randall Stephenson is stepping down as the CEO of which telecommunications giant after leading it for 13 years?
4. Which company and STX Filmworks have entered into a definitive stock-for-stock merger agreement?
5. Which matrimonial site has introduced ‘Weddings from home’, an initiative to help couples across all communities, cultures and religions to get married during the lockdown period?
6. Which advertising agency has created an anti-coronavirus campaign titled ‘Mask Force’ for the Government of India?
7. Rudratej Singh passed away last week at the age of 46. He was the India CEO for which MNC?
8. Which social media giant last week launched its own gaming app that will be free and allow billions of users to watch and stream live games from their smartphones?
9. Which Indian lender has a $100 million exposure to Singapore-based oil trading company Hin Leong Trading Pte, which has filed for bankruptcy protection in the Singapore courts?
10. Which iconic annual beer festival has been cancelled for the first time since World War II?
11. Leading European infra player A&M Development Group has inked a joint venture with which Delhi-based engineering and construction player to enter the country?
12. Paytm Payments Bank (PPBL) said it has crossed which milestone amount in deposits through over 57 million savings account holders?
13. Which Mumbai-based facial technology and computer vision startup has acquired US-based research startup Gemia for an undisclosed amount?
14. Which disinfectant brand has launched a nationwide awareness campaign ‘#DisinfectToProtect’?
15. Jyothy Labs Limited last week announced the launch of its hand-sanitiser under which brand?
16. Which mutual fund and its top management have paid Rs 4.2 crore to the market regulator Sebi to settle the case of the fund’s investments in the debt instruments of Essel Group?
17. Which beverage maker will write off the value of surplus inventory of its bottling partners, with large quantities of soft drinks and juices left unsold during the lockdown?
18. Jennifer Morgan is stepping down as the co-CEO of which software MNC after just 6 months in the job as the company switches back to a solo boss to steer it through the coronavirus upheaval ?
19. Which consumer food company has launched the campaign “Ghar Baithe Baat Badal Do”?
20. Which MNC has announced the signing of binding agreements for an investment of Rs 43,574 crore into Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio Platforms?
21. Which mutual fund has launched the campaign ‘Ghar Bhaite Kuch Smart Karo, SIP Start Karo’?
22. Which global content production and distribution hub is all set to enter the OTT space with its newly launched app called “Playflix”?
23. Which hospitality company has rolled out three digital films, including 'Everyday Heroes' and 'Ditch the handshake, do the Namaste'?
24. Which live online tutorial platform has launched a film with the theme 'India's learning's won't stop'?
25. Which automobile MNC has created a ‘song of solidarity’ titled ‘Raftaar Wahi Hogi’?
26. Which ad agency, in collaboration with Networkbay, has announced launched ‘Retail: Day 1,’ a special initiative to work with brands and retailers to ‘manage, redefine and transform’ their retail experiences in the post-COVID era?
27. On the occasion of World Earth Day, which business group launched the digital film ‘Let's Restart The Right Way On Earth Day’?
28. Which jewellery and lifestyle brand has launched 'Discover Your Love', a global musical retreat?
29. Which brand has launched a campaign to raise awareness on ‘safe and untouched’ packaged sugar?
30. Which brand has launched a pocket sanitiser perfume?
31. Which packaged rice company has launched the campaign ‘#MenAtWork - The New Normal’?
32. Which mutual fund has voluntarily decided to wind up six of its fixed-income debt schemes effective April 23, 2020?
33. Which automobile company has launched the film 'Warriors On Wheels'?
34. Which broadcaster has launched a special nationwide campaign with consumer safety as its theme – ‘TV Entertainment Recharge Ka Safe Tareeka’?
35. Which Bengaluru-based real estate company has become the only Indian company to get featured in the FT ranking: Asia-Pacific High-Growth Companies Report 2020 list among other construction companies?