1. Wanted to cover this news 2 weeks back but forgot, one of the first corporate responses in India. Which retailer set up a quarantine centre in its facility at Hyderabad?
2. Which automobile company in India last week became the first from the industry to say it is invoking force majeure to suspend full payments to vendors, since it has “no visibility of receivables”?
3. Which Mumbai-based brokerage has closed down its portfolio management services (PMS) business, probably the first casualty of the turmoil in the stock market in the past 40 days?
4. Which commodities exchange is offering up to 3x more salaries to select few employees, who are working from its office in Mumbai?
5. This is really sad. The finance minister of a state in which country reportedly committed suicide apparently after becoming “deeply worried” over how to cope with the economic fallout from the coronavirus?
6. Global banking regulators have delayed the Basel Capital Rule by how much time period?
7. Which entity has acquired 67% stake in Kamarajar Port Ltd. (KPL) from the Centre for Rs 2,383 crore, making the latter its wholly-owned subsidiary?
8. Which financial services company has appointed V George Antony as executive vice-chairman for India?
9. Which doors brand has launched a digital film with the message ‘Only a closed door can open up roads to fight corona virus’?
10. Which business group has committed a total of Rs 1500 crores to fight the COVID-19 crisis in the country?
11. Which ratings firm has slashed its forecast on India’s economic growth to 3.5% for the coming fiscal year from 5.2%?
12. Which company last week announced it will donate Rs 500 crore to 'PM-Cares Fund' and Rs 5 crore to Gujarat's CM Fund?
13. Which trampoline park has launched the campaign ‘#GetHighAtHome’?
14. Which tech company and smartphone brand has launched a new ad film ‘#HeroesWhoCare’, which salutes the people who are still working in this Coronavirus pandemic just to help others?
15. International distribution and media agency Quintus Media has undergone a brand review and unveiled its new name, logo and website. What will it be now known as?
16. Which independent digital marketing agency launched the campaign ‘#StaySafeSaveWater’ to create awareness to conserve water during the times of the global pandemic, 'Covid-19'?
17. Which company has launched a platform, Phrazor Insights to provide live data and insights on Covid-19 cases in India in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati and Telugu, apart from English?
18. Which MNC has acquired British company Plessey, a maker of Micro-LED displays for Augmented Reality (AR) devices, for an undisclosed sum?
19. Which online beauty and cosmetics seller has raised a total of Rs 100 crore, or $13 million, from hedge fund Steadview Capital at a valuation of Rs 9,200 crore, or over $1.2 billion?
20. You can work this out. Which FMCG company is launching sanitisers at Re 1 in sachets?
21. D Lakshminarayanan has been elevated as managing director of which finance company from April 1?
22. Uber is providing a new service to help transport frontline healthcare workers to medical facilities and other critical areas across India. What has it been branded as?
23. Which sports nutrition brand has launched a campaign encouraging consumers to work out while staying in, with the message ‘Staying home to stay safe’?
24. Which wires and cable brand has launched its new integrated marketing campaign ‘#serialkiller’?
25. Which real-life entertainment streaming app has launched its maiden campaign with the positioning 'App Interesting Toh Aap Interesting'?
26. Promoters and other insiders won’t be able to buy shares of companies between April 1 and up to which date?
27. Hindustan Unilever (HUL) has acquired the Horlicks brand for the Indian market from GlaxoSmithKline for what amount, in an effort to avoid recurring royalty cost?
28. Which talcum powder brand has diversified into the sanitiser business?
29. Which ByteDance-owned company has made its digital collaboration suite free in India as it competes with incumbent players, which are vying for increased business in the locked-down country?
30. Which business personality has, through his foundation and company, committed Rs 1,125 crore to tackle the unprecedented health and humanitarian crisis arising due to the Covid-19 pandemic?
31. Which company, the first Indian firm to get permission to make and sell coronavirus testing kits, bagged Rs 1 crore from Action Covid Team Grants – set up by top fund managers and VC firms?
32. Which healthcare tech firm has partnered with Italian San Raffaele University hospital to deploy new solutions that automatically read and interpret chest X-ray scans for Covid-19 in seconds?
33. Which food and grocery retailer has appointed Vinod Nambiar as managing director?
34. Which MNC has acquired popular weather app Dark Sky and will shut down the Android and Wear OS apps in July?
35. Which multinational pharmaceutical company has announced the appointment of Koki Sato as the Country Head for India business?
36. Advertising veteran Mr Goutam Rakshit passed away last week. He was the co-founder of which advertising agency?
37. Which company last week said its $900-million deal to acquire Sandoz’s US generic oral solids and dermatology businesses has been mutually called off?
38. Which company has announced a free tractor rental scheme through its JFarm Services platform?
39. Which business group has pledged a sum of Rs 500 crore to combat the Covid-19 pandemic with plans of donating to the PM-Cares fund and supplying ventilators and masks?
40. Which MNC has announced that it will set up a 1,500-bed temporary hospital near Pune with isolation wards and medical facilities for treating Covid-19 patients?
41. Which furniture solutions brand has released its exclusive guide: ‘Stay Healthy. Be Productive’ – a ‘Work From Home’ guide that reveals the challenges and solutions for the modern day home-office setups?
42. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd has rolled back plans to infuse fresh funding into which subsidiary?
43. Which smoking cessation brand has introduced a ‘21 Days to Quit Smoking Challenge’ exhorting smokers to quit smoking?
44. Which social singing app has launched the campaign ‘India Jam Karega’?
45. For the first time in the history of the Indian capital markets, foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) have sold securities worth over which milestone mark in a single month?