1. The sale of BS-VI passenger vehicles in India has crossed which milestone mark?
2. Which Italian luxury shoemaker has died aged 85 after being hospitalised with the coronavirus?
3. Which budget hotel chain last week rolled out a paid voluntary resignation scheme (PVRS) for its 400 employees, citing loss of revenue due to the coronavirus pandemic?
4. Which textile manufacturer has switched capacities to produce disinfectant wipes and surgical masks in order to meet increased demand for personal protection items?
5. Infosys chief operating officer UB Pravin Rao has taken over as the chairman of which industry body for fiscal 2020-21?
6. Which entity has become the first state-owned major port trust to invoke the force majeure clause in the wake of the outbreak of the coronavirus that has roiled trade?
7. Which user-generated content platform has rolled out a joint initiative ‘#IndiaCraftingMemories’ in association with Fevicreate, a platform by Pidilite Industries?
8. Which advertising network has appointed Wendy Clark as its Global CEO?
9. Which Hyderabad- headquartered vaccine manufacturer has commenced research in partnership with Australia’s Griffith University to develop a vaccine for Covid-19?
10. Hindustan Unilever crossed which milestone mark in market value on April 7?
11. Which automobile MNC has launched the ‘#TheEssentialPeople’ campaign?
12. Which FMCG major is set to launch Tulsi Drops?
13. On World Health Day, which healthcare company launched ‘#ConsultFirst’, a digital campaign to reiterate the importance of consulting a doctor first?
14. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has asked which private lender to wait until a new CEO is in place before elevating executives to board level?
15. Which FMCG major has announced a collaboration with the UNICEF to undertake a mass communication campaign ‘#BreakTheChain’ / #VirusKiKadiTodo’?
16. Which short video streaming service made its debut in India on 6 April?
17. Which MNC is partnering with the World Health Organization to make and donate 25 million soap bars to several agencies in the U.S. as the COVID-19 virus continues to spread?
18. Which engineering conglomerate is using new technologies, artificial intelligence and its digital platforms to support local authorities in 20 cities so that they can monitor and implement measures to help combat the spread of Covid-19?
19. Which city has been voted best city for IT professionals, according to TechGig’s survey?
20. Which entrepreneur last week said he was committing $1 billion of his personal fortune to coronavirus relief through his philanthropic fund?
21. Who has made a debut on the latest Forbes billionaires list at No. 22 with a total net worth of $36 billion?
22. Which general insurance company appointed Anamika Roy Rashtrawar its managing director and chief executive officer?
23. Which tyre company has introduced a social media campaign ‘#DistanceOKPlease’ to educate people about the importance of staying at home?
24. Market research group, Strategir and which Mumbai-headquartered consumer insights and market research agency have joined forces to create a partnership in India?
25. Which wood panels manufacturer is encouraging people to make the most of their ‘stay home’ time with the ‘#21daysofFitAtHome’ campaign?
26. Which regional social media platform has announced the appointment of Rohan Mishra as its India head?
27. Which jewellery chain has launched a 'Goldsmith Relief Fund', in association with its brand ambassador Amitabh Bachchan's 'We Are One' initiative?
28. Which dining out and restaurant tech platform has launched 'Project Thali' with the aim to make food available to those struggling to make ends meet during this lockdown?
29. ITC has launched a liquid hand sanitizer under which brand?
30. Which Indian banker said that he will forego compensation for FY21 and will take a notional salary of only Re 1?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 837 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.