1. Which business group has announced the sale of its India refining business and a port in Gujarat's Vadinar to a Russian consortium led by energy major Rosneft?
2. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain has launched the digital campaign “You eat, they eat” for its ‘add HOPE’ initiative?
3. Which company has acquihired Pyoopil Education Technologies, a mobile-based SaaS (Software-as-a-service) product used by companies to deploy online training programmes?
4. Which actor has come on board as an angel investor for Rooter, a first of its kind social platform that connects sports fans and engages them during live sporting events?
5. Technology giant Cisco’s India revenue has crossed which milestone mark?
6. Which fashion brand has launched its maiden TV campaign, based on the theme ‘Endless ways out’, after completing 10 years in the industry?
7. Which popular brand mascot in India has turned 50?
8. Which matrimony portal has launched a video for its initiative #FastForHer, on the occasion of Karva Chauth?
9. Piveta Estates, a private venture of which business personality, has acquired a majority stake in celebrity chef Ritu Dalmia's Riga Foods?
10. Which online baby products seller is acquiring offline retailer Mahindra BabyOye for Rs 362.1 crore in a primarily stock deal?
11. Which retail lender has become the first foreign-owned lender to raise Rs 500 crore through an issue of Masala bonds?
12. Which MNC has decided to make India a global hub for its smallest bike - the G310R, a 313cc motorcycle?
13. Which company last week unveiled its ‘Circuit’ series, comprising the first 100 per cent electric bus made in India?
14. Which company has unveiled Aero series of premium ceiling fans and has filed for patent?
15. Which telecom company, on 17th October, made a world record by creating the ‘largest voucher’ the world has ever seen?
16. Which US-based motorcycling experience provider last week announced opening of its first franchise outlet in India, in New Delhi?
17. Which English general entertainment channel (GEC) has announced its new brand positioning with the slogan ‘All Eyes On New’?
18. KV Sridhar, aka Pops, has resigned as the chief creative officer of which advertising agency?
19. Which Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC), along with the Board for Control of Cricket in India (BCCI), has launched a brand initiative titled 'Nayi Soch'?
20. Tata Trusts and which MNC last week announced a partnership to train 10,000 youth in various technical areas of healthcare over a three-year period?
21. Which retail company has launched its oats brand 'Kosh'?
22. Which online furniture retailer plans to set up offline stores and list on e-commerce portals?
23. Which two wheeler brand has rolled out a new television commercial (TVC) ‘Ye to Special hai Yaar’?
24. Which public relations, public affairs and digital marketing consultancy has announced the acquisition of Giga Health, a healthcare focused digital marketing and social media agency?
25. Twitter has launched a special emoji for which popular reality TV show in India?
26. Which cloud-based customer service software provider has acquired Chatimity, a social chat platform based on artificial intelligence used for integrating chat within mobile apps?
27. Alfred Kelly will be the new CEO of which MNC effective December 1?
28. Which Jaipur-based start-up has introduced an email address service under ‘DATAMAIL’ that allows people to create email IDs in eight Indian languages?
29. Which Dubai-based group is set to enter metros in India as part of its expansion plan to sell high-end furniture, furnishing and home accessories?
30. Which two online-focused travel groups are merging in an all-stock deal?
31. Westside, the flagship store of Tata Group’s retail arm Trent, has opened its 100th store in which city?
32. Which company has launched 'Knight', a water purifier-cum-dispenser that boasts of an eight-stage advanced purification system built inside a hot and cold dispenser?
33. This should be easy. Which cooking oil brand has launched the digital ad ‘Tyohaaron ki dhara’ (stream of festivals)?
34. Which radio network has relaunched in the Delhi market with a new 'Retro-Romantic' positioning “Sunte Hi Pyaar Ho Jaye"?
35. Which well known FMCG brand has launched its new ad #AbLagRahiDiwali?
36. Which global mobile technology startup has launched its first ever Diwali campaign, a film titled "The Journey"?
37. Which premium innerwear brand has extended the brand portfolio with the launch of ‘Casualz’, foraying into a range of casual wear with track pants, shorts, t-shirts and three-quarter pants?
38. Coca-Cola India has not renewed its endorsement contract with which celebrity?
39. Which company last week said it would buy 60% stake in Classic Legends (CLPL), a company engaged in manufacturing and marketing two-wheelers, for Rs 6 crore?
40. Chinese firm Xiaomi has sold how many smartphones in India in the first 18 days of October?
41. Which MNC is acquiring 49% stake each in two projects of Suzlon Energy in Telangana for an aggregate amount of Rs 26.4 crore?
42. Which well known multinational consumer electronics firm has entered into education space in India?
43. Which online bus ticket booking platform has roped in Telugu film actor Mahesh Babu to promote its brand?
44. Which two-wheeler brand has launched its new television commercial ‘Everyday Pride', featuring Rear Admiral SK Gupta, a Mahavir Chakra Awardee who served in the 1971 Indo-Pak war?
45. Which spirits brand has launched a new advertising campaign ‘Salute to Banta Hai’?
46. Which cosmetics major has roped in Ciara, entertainer, model and fashion icon, as the newest global brand ambassador?
47. Which cooking oil brand has unveiled its new TV campaign ‘one specialist to another’, featuring actor Boman Irani?
48. Actor Sushant Singh Rajput has been roped in as the brand ambassador of which apparel brand?
49. Which company last week introduced a new range of puncture-safe tyres for motorcycles?
50. Which company has agreed to acquire U.S.-based cloud services company Appirio for a consideration of $500 million (about Rs.3,338 crore)?
51. Which Italy-based messaging platform provider has acquired a 51% stake in Bengaluru-based cloud telephony and enterprise communication startup Solutions Infini for an undisclosed sum?
52. Which MNC last week said it had completed a deal to take a controlling stake in Mitsubishi Motors?
53. Which business services provider will buy out Singapore-based HR firm Comtel, and Bengaluru-based Terrier Security and Simpliance?
54. Which technology major last week announced its plan to roll out 5G services by 2018, which will be the first modem for cellular networks?
55. Which MNC has announced that it will phase out the use of Snoopy and Peanuts characters in its marketing?
56. Which MNC has launched the television commercial ‘Ulte ko seedha’ for its refrigerator?
57. Which fashion portal, in association with actor Shahid Kapoor, has launched SKULT, an athleisure fashion brand?
58. Actress Tabu is featured in the television commercial (currently on air) for which skincare brand?
59. Which MNC last week unveiled the Bonneville T100 bike with a price tag of Rs 7.78 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)?
60. According to Forbes India, the fortune of Mukesh Ambani is equal to the GDP of which country?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 656 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.