1. Which MNC has tweaked the brand taglines of three of its top products and changed packaging of 100 million packs in support of girl child education in India?
2. Social media app Snapchat is introducing video-recording glasses and is changing its company name to incorporate the new product. What is the company’s new name?
3. Which business group has forayed into footwear retail and has opened its first store under the brand name of `Stride' in Bengaluru?
4. In a bid to woo millennials, which company is launching a new restaurant format called Punjab Grill Tappa?
5. Iran introduced which financial product for the first time in the country on September 25?
6. Singapore-based BandLab Technologies has bought a 49% stake in which well known magazine?
7. Maruti Suzuki India has launched 'MS Dhoni inspired' special edition of which brand?
8. Which MNC has rolled out a 'Retailer Capability Development Initiative' titled 'Parivartan' for kirana retail owners?
9. The Platinum Guild International (PGI) has lined up a new range under its bridal jewellery brand, Evara, at a price point of little less than Rs 2 lakh. What is the reason behind the price point?
10. Which laptop and PC player has roped in Anushka Sharma as its brand ambassador?
11. Which footwear brand has roped in Malaika Arora as its brand ambassador?
12. United Spirits is launching the country's first homegrown flavoured whiskey to target beer drinkers who find the regular drink too strong or overwhelming. What has it been branded as?
13. GO-JEK, one of Indonesia's hottest startups, has acquired which Bengaluru-based marketplace for home healthcare services?
14. Which German speciality chemicals maker has said it plans to buy US rival Chemtura for $2.7 billion in its push to become a global leader in the growing additives business?
15. Which company has acquired logistics technology startup Sparse Labs to help strengthen its delivery systems?
16. Which company has acqui-hired an education tech startup Earth Education Valley, which runs EduKart, a marketplace offering courses to students?
17. For the first time in India, which private insurer has introduced telematics - the technology of long-distance transmission of information - to price motor insurance?
18. Ravindra Marathe has been appointed chairman and managing director of which bank?
19. Which MNC last week launched a new machine room-less elevator for Asia and the Middle East?
20. Which brand is launching 'What’s Brewing', its global music property, for the first time in India?
21. Which fashion brand has roped in Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif as brand ambassadors?
22. Intex Technologies has roped in which cricketer as its brand ambassador for a new range of speakers' segment?
23. Which innerwear brand has rolled out its new advertising campaign, featuring brand ambassador Salman Khan?
24. Sachin Tendulkar-backed fashion line company Universal Sportsbiz is foraying into women's western wear market with which brand?
25. Which company has acquired Bengaluru-based start-up Perceptron Learning Solutions to accelerate its digital initiatives and bring in deep analytics capabilities to its learning platforms?
26. Hindustan Unilever (HUL) has shut its coffee chain after five years of operation. What was the chain called?
27. Which MNC last week announced its partnership with Adobe Systems Inc in an attempt to provide cloud-based products to their hugely common user base?
28. Which Indian company has forayed into the Bolivian commercial vehicles market through a distribution agreement with Bolivian Auto Motors, a part of the business group Salvatierra?
29. Which company has bagged the first-ever non-coal mining lease allocated through the auction route in Rajasthan?
30. Mondelez India last week launched which brand to compete head on with Snickers from Mars Inc and the more recently launched Munch Nuts peanut and chocolate bar from Nestle?
31. Which brand has launched a new campaign "Chhote Kadam – dil ke bade kaam ke" to educate viewers on the importance of a healthy heart?
32. Badminton star PV Sindhu has signed a three-year deal worth Rs 50 crore with which sports management company?
33. Google has launched a new version of YouTube, inspired by India, which will be faster and more data efficient. What is it called?
34. Mohit Kampani, the former managing director of Spencer's Retail, is joining which retail company as CEO?
35. Which German bicycle rental startup has sealed an exclusive joint venture with Ahmedabad-based transport startup Chartered Speed to launch digital cycle sharing services in about 100 Indian cities?
36. The stock of which company hit the psychological Rs. 50,000-mark on BSE and NSE on September 28?
37. Which airport has become the first carbon neutral airport in Asia-Pacific?
38. Which Hindi movie channel has formulated a new programming strategy to draw a newer, younger audience and has launched a campaign with Arjun Kapoor as brand ambassador?
39. Which online marketplace has rolled out 'Itne Kum Mein', its new TV ad campaign to usher in the joyous festive season with the right mood?
40. Which beverage brand has released its ‘Social Occasions’ campaign for the festival season featuring Deepika Padukone?
41. Which company has acquired UAE's Hum 106.2 FM radio station?
42. Which pharmaceutical company has appointed Ambati Venu its new managing director?
43. Which automobile MNC has appointed India-born Rajendra "Raj" Rao as chief executive officer of its subsidiary?
44. Which online marketplace has launched its new campaign titled #ThingsDon'tJudge?
45. Which global QSR chain has recently launched its own original content-led webseries called 'What's Cooking?'?
46. Which sports personality was last week unveiled as the face of Datsun redi-GO SPORT, a limited edition car?
47. Which Indian company has announced its joint venture with PT. Kreatif Media Karya (KMK), the digital business arm of one of Indonesia’s most prominent media and content firms?
48. Which company will acquire Bengaluru-based BSS Microfinance for Rs 139 crore in an all-cash deal?
49. Which renewable energy firm has said that it has signed agreements to acquire the Indian assets of Sun Edison, at an enterprise value of $392 million?
50. Which company has hived off its leading brand Lee Cooper into a new step-down subsidiary?
51. Which IT services provider has appointed its IT Services Chief Executive Rajeev Mehta as its President?
52. Salman Khan last week announced the foray of his Being Human brand into which new segment?
53. Which fast food chain will partner with Coca-Cola Co to launch a line of cold coffee beverages in the United States, its first foray into the ready-to-drink coffee market?
54. Which furniture and interior solutions brand has rolled out a new campaign with 'Every day made beautiful' proposition?
55. Myntra has joined which celebrity’s fashion brand, All about you, to launch the campaign #TereSaathTu?