1. Which advertising group is set to acquire Happy Creative Services, a Bengaluru-based creative agency best known for its work on brands like Flipkart, Ola and Diesel?
2. Which Malaysia-based chicken restaurant chain will open its first outlet in India later this month?
3. Which hospitality company plans to open its first hotel in India, in Goa, in early November, as it seeks to expand its global portfolio to 75 properties by 2020?
4. Which company has filed an application before the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) for an in-principle approval to register a real estate investment trust (REIT)?
5. Which business scion has set up a hygiene startup called RogFree?
6. Which American content provider has signed a strategic alliance with China's Jack Ma-led Alibaba Group to co-produce and finance films for global and Chinese market?
7. Which bodybuilding supplement brand has roped in actor Sahil Khan as brand ambassador?
8. Reliance Jio has claimed that it has created “a world record” by crossing which milestone subscriber mark in its first month of operations?
9. Which Swiss medical products firm has announced the commencement of Indian operations with establishment of its 10th global affiliate?
10. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, the corporate entity of Vizag Steel, has roped in which celebrity as its brand ambassador?
11. Which company will sell its entire stake in its US-based wholly-owned subsidiary King Maker Marketing (KMM) for an estimated consideration of US$ 24 million?
12. Which menswear brand has partnered with Pochampally Handloom Weavers Co-operative Society from Telangana to introduce Ikat into men’s work wear segment?
13. Britannia Industries has launched an initiative that enables consumers to pay for special edition Good Day biscuit packs through what, instead of the usual currency?
14. Which brand has launched a campaign for its new gold jewellery collection, Shubham?
15. Which English daily has launched the campaign #SayNoToJunk to promote its new avatar?
16. Why was Balwinder Sahani, owner of RSG International, a property management company with interests in the UAE, Kuwait, India and the US, in the news recently?
17. Which Indian group has said its transmission division has received order from Italy-based Ducati to manufacture bike gears for the superbike maker's premium offerings?
18. Which global leader in office furniture and workspace design has unveiled Navi TeamIsland, a new desking system to address the unmet needs of the Indian workplace?
19. Which company last week announced the introduction of new range of tractors specifically designed for potato farming?
20. Why were British-born Oliver Hart and Finland's Bengt Holmstrom in the news last week?
21. Which company will acquire five injectable anesthesia and pain management products of Janssen Pharmaceutica for about $175 million or Rs 1,164 crore?
22. Which foreign lender has announced a tie-up with Uber under which its credit cardholders, across six countries, will get a cash-back of up to 25 per cent for hailing cabs from the app?
23. Which online fashion retailer has launched its festive brand campaign - "You Are The Festival"?
24. Which media company has extended its maternity leave benefits to an unprecedented nine months of paid leave from the current three months?
25. Which NBFC has acquired digital lending platform FlexiLoans Technologies?
26. Which Chennai-based company has formed a technology tie-up with New Zealand-based SPL Ltd, engaged in manufacture of hygiene products, to make and sell hand dryers in the Indian market?
27. Sunil Lalvani has quit as the India President of which MNC?
28. Which company has reached an agreement with Anil Ambani-owned Reliance Broadcast Networks (RBN) to acquire the latter for an enterprise value of Rs 1,872 crore?
29. Which company has signed a letter of intent to form a 50-50 joint venture with Shaanxi Automobile Group of China to set up a 1.5 lakh-unit plant in Xi'an, Shaanxi Province?
30. Which bank has executed India’s first transaction on blockchain?
31. Which company has picked up 75% stake in Mumbai-based healthcare startup Puro Wellness?
32. Which global chemicals manufacturer has appointed Harshad Naik as Managing Director, India Subcontinent?
33. John Stumpf has resigned as CEO of which American bank?
34. Which state-owned entity plans to lay the nation's longest LPG pipeline from Gujarat coast to Gorakhpur in eastern Uttar Pradesh to cater to growing demand for cooking gas in the country?
35. Which MNC, in collaboration with the Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC), has launched the campaign ‘Ek Heera Aapke Heere Ke Liye’?
36. Which online destination for jewellery has launched a new brand campaign ‘Choose Your Twinkle’?
37. Tata Sky has launched a curated music channel on its Pay TV platform in partnership with digital entertainment company Hungama. What has it been branded as?
38. Which MNC has said it set a new record for cable transmission capacity for communications traffic, doubling its previous levels?
39. Which Tata group firm last week said it will foray into women's ethnic wear segment on a pilot basis?
40. Which organization has launched its new campaign ‘A Cut Above’?
41. Which MNC has bought FameBit, an online technology platform that connects brands with YouTube stars to create promotional content?
42. Which Swiss luxury watch brand is coming to India through a partnership with Mumbai-based retailer Regalia Luxury?
43. UK's JLT (Jardine Lloyd Thomson) group has acquired the business of which broking company in India?
44. Which British luxury fabric maker has launched its operations in India through a joint venture with SK Birla Group?
45. Bank deposits in India crossed which milestone mark for the first time ever in September, according to data released by the RBI?
46. Which MNC has said it would buy a controlling stake in privately held Brazilian food group Parati for about 1.38 billion reais ($428 million) in cash to expand in emerging markets?
47. Which e-commerce giant has launched 'Global Store' in India that will allow its customers here to buy products sold on the US website and pay in local currency?
48. Which consumer durables company has launched a campaign with the theme of “Hawa Happy”?
49. Which media group has launched inUth(dot)com (in beta), a video-first, multi-platform digital destination for Indian millennial?
50. Which bank has signed a principal sponsorship contract with badminton Olympians P V Sindhu and K Srikanth?
51. Which celebrity’s year-old company ‘The Live Love Laugh Foundation' has launched the digital film #DobaraPoocho?
52. Which beverage brand has unveiled its ready-to-drink packs and has launched a campaign with the brand line - ‘Go Red’?
53. Which US-based home cleaning solutions and floor care major last week announced its foray into the Indian market?
54. Which nicotine replacement therapy brand has launched a new television commercial titled 'Friends'?
55. Baba Ramdev will be launching his autobiography “Being Baba Ramdev” next year. Which company is the publisher?
56. Sri Sri Ayurveda, promoted by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s Art of Living Foundation, has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador for its Ojasvita range?
57. Valvoline Cummins India has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador?
58. Yuvraj Singh’s premium fashion label, YWC, has inked an exclusive deal with which online fashion store?
59. FMCG conglomerate CavinKare has launched Kali Mehandi, a powdered hair colour product, under which brand?
60. Which Indian company has signed a nonbinding pact with Canada's Brookfield Infrastructure Group to sell a majority stake in its tower unit for Rs 11,000 crore?