1. Which company last week raised $ 500 million at the London Stock Exchange after it launched India's first internationally-listed certified green bond to finance climate change solutions around the world?
2. Which fashion marketplace has acquired three startups to build its premium fashion product Vilara?
3. Which professional services firm has acquired the taxation practice of Bangalore-based RMC Global Advisory Services?
4. Which company has launched “Tube”, the premium lightweight strolley bag?
5. Which hospitality group and Qatar's Al Faisal Group last week signed an agreement to build a five-star hotel near Taj Mahal in Agra?
6. Which Indian drug major has sold two of its US-based manufacturing facilities along with 15 products to Frontida BioPharm Inc for an undisclosed amount?
7. Jayant Kapre has quit as the president of Indian operations of which biscuit company?
8. Which MNC has elevated Kulmeet Bawa as MD of South Asia & India?
9. Which automobile MNC’s president and managing director of its India arm, Nigel Harris would be moving to a new position as president of parent company’s joint venture in Chongqing, China?
10. Which Chinese retailer will acquire a 70% controlling stake of Italian soccer club Inter Milan for 270 million Euros ($ 306 million)?
11. Which Indian company has secured a contract to build a $135 million stadium for Qatar's 2022 World Cup?
12. Who has become the world’s number one woman money earner in sports, according to Forbes Magazine?
13. Which club has retained its position as the world’s most valuable football brand, according to brand valuation and strategy consultancy Brand Finance?
14. How many chief executives of Indian companies have been featured in the latest Forbes list of 100 most powerful women in the world?
15. Which company last week forayed into the standalone oncology care segment by launching the country’s first daycare chemotherapy centre?
16. South Korean consumer electronics major LG last week launched its new range of TVs in India. What unusual USP is the company claiming for this range?
17. Which Thailand-based agro-industrial conglomerate has announced its foray into the packaged foods business in India, with a new chicken processing plant in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh?
18. Which company, known for its ethnic and wedding wear for men, has now forayed into women’s ethnic wear segment with the launch of Mohey?
19. Which biscuit brand has launched a television commercial with the positioning of ‘Subah ka Biscuit’?
20. Former Adobe South Asia and India MD Umang Bedi is joining which MNC as managing director for India region?
21. Which company has tied up with retailers and brands for loans tailor made for buyers of clothes, shoes, watches, eyewear and fashion accessories, making it the first such scheme to be rolled out in India?
22. Sachin Dalal, cofounder of BSE-listed ecommerce firm Infibeam, will spearhead which Japanese ecommerce giant's thrust into Indian shores?
23. Which company’s wholly-owned data centre unit, Nxtra Data, has signed a pact with a US firm CenturyLink to provide services in India?
24. Which MNC’s chairman will cede the role of CEO and one of his top deputies will resign after the automaker admitted to using unapproved fuel-economy testing methods in Japan?
25. Which business personality last week entered the crowded app-based taxi aggregation market with the launch of UTOO Cabs?
26. Which company’s CEO has topped the list of highest-rated CEOs in the US, compiled by career website Glassdoor?
27. India has surpassed which country to become the world’s third-largest oil consumer, with its oil demand galloping 8.1 per cent in 2015, according to BP Statistical Review of World Energy?
28. Which MNC has secured an Indian patent for an invention relating to a know-how for automated testing of seeds?
29. Which brand has launched a new campaign ‘Aaj ka masaledar sach’?
30. Which celebrity has reportedly been roped in as the first brand ambassador of Vistara airline?
31. Which company has stepped into the dairy whitener market with its Sunfresh brand?
32. Ratan Tata has invested an undisclosed amount in his personal capacity in which e-ticketing startup?
33. Which company has launched the world's first biosimilar, or copies, of bevacizumab, a complex medicine used to treat at least six forms of advanced cancers?
34. Former Chief Technology Officer of Snapdeal, Amitabh Misra has launched a travel portal to service the needs of Indians going overseas. What has it been branded as?
35. Which smartphone maker last week forayed into home appliances, two years after launching light emitting diode (LED) television sets?
36. Which company last week launched India's 'first' ready to serve fruit milkshake?
37. Which company last week announced its foray into wellness homes segment in partnership with US Green Building Council (USGBC) and Green Business Certification Inc (GBCI)?
38. Which Indian pharma company’s subsidiary has entered into a product in-licensing pact with USpharma Windlas, LLC to market and distribute four products in the US?
39. PepsiCo last week announced the launch of a stronger variant of Mountain Dew. What has it been branded as?
40. Which Indian entrepreneur has been named by Time magazine to its 2016 list of “10 millennials who are changing the world”?