1. World Bank has switched to more precise descriptions of economies. What has India been categorised as?
2. Which aluminium major has elevated Satish Pai as managing director?
3. Which innerwear maker has signed up Australian cricketer Brett Lee as brand ambassador?
4. Which news app has launched an ad with the tagline ‘Short mein jaano’?
5. Which UAE-based group last week announced the launch of its first flagship hospital in India, in Hyderabad?
6. Which online furniture retailer has launched an ad featuring Kangana Ranaut?
7. Which ad agency is merging its Delhi-based digital agency Indigo Consulting with Publicis iStrat, a digital agency acquired by Publicis Groupe in 2012?
8. Which company is selling its stake in Mauritius-incorporated Gulf Africa Petroleum Corporation (GAPCO), which trades and markets fuel in Africa, to French energy producer Total?
9. Anup Rau has quit as the CEO of which insurance company?
10. Travel services provider Thomas Cook (India) has entered into a partnership with which online budget hotels aggregator for providing standardised accommodation experience?
11. Which global property consultancy has appointed former DTZ India head Anshul Jain as MD of its India operations?
12. Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited will be soon launching a new English movie channel. What has it been branded as?
13. Which consumer internet company recently launched a campaign ‘Baap of all pay apps’ for its e-wallet app?
14. Which payments bank has announced the appointment of Shashi Arora as the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director?
15. Airport Authority of India (AAI) has crossed which milestone revenue mark in 2015-16?
16. Which MNC is selling about 1,500 of its patents to Chinese device maker Xiaomi?
17. Which MNC has announced the launch of Privacy Knight, India's first free app-lock with Face Lock feature that protects mobile privacy from intruders?
18. Which cloud-based software maker said it would buy Demandware Inc, which provides software to design e-commerce websites, for about $2.8 billion?
19. Telugu actors Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Allu Arjun and industrialist Aravind Prasad have joined Sachin Tendulkar as the new co-owners of which sports franchise?
20. How many Indian-origin women have featured on the Forbes' annual list of America's 60 wealthiest and most successful self-made women entrepreneurs?
21. Which company has acquired on-demand grocery venture SubKuchFresh?
22. Which Indian city has emerged as the fifth most preferred destination for global multinational companies that are looking to set up innovation centers and tap technology talent?
23. Which MNC will acquire Vogue International for $3.3 billion, adding brands such as OGX shampoos and FX hair styling products to its consumer portfolio?
24. Which drug maker has announced the election of Aditya Narayan as its new Chairman?
25. Which Hyderabad-based beauty and wellness service provider has bought Chennai-based Pamperazi, which offers on-demand home beauty services?
26. Which fashion ecommerce platform has launched its new brand campaign ‘Be You’?
27. India has overtaken which country to become the second largest internet user base in the world, according to the 2016 edition of the annual Internet Trends report?
28. Which recently launched online shopping portal has launched its first digital ad urging customers to ‘Get the Oont’, starring camel?
29. Which MNC has entered into an agreement to buy Unilever's AdeS soy-based beverage business for about $575 million?
30. Which company has agreed to buy L&T General Insurance for Rs 551 crore in the first buyout in the country's general insurance industry?
31. Which MNC will acquire EZSource, an Israel-based application discovery company, to help developers modernise mainframe applications for digital business?
32. Which MNC has announced the development of a new artificial intelligence (AI) system called 'DeepText'?
33. Which Indian company’s majority stake in Hollywood firm IM Global will be pared to 30% after an equity infusion of $200 million by Tang Media Partners (TMP)?
34. Mr Roger Enrico died on June 1 at the age of 71. He was the former CEO of which MNC?
35. How many brands of Hindustan Unilever (HUL) have notched up annual sales in excess of Rs. 2,000 crore?
36. Emirates’ flag carrier Etihad last week introduced a London-Melbourne round trip ticket. Why did this make news?
37. India Post last week released ‘My Stamp’ to mark the third anniversary of which MNC’s presence in India?
38. Taxi-aggregator Ola last week introduced a mobile platform for fleet owners. What has it been branded as?
39. Which US publisher has changed its corporate name to 'Tronc Inc.'?
40. Who has become the first Indian woman to be nominated to International Olympic Committee (IOC)?