1. Which country is the most valued nation brand, according to the latest report by London-based Brand Finance?
2. Which cosmetics major recently revealed its local sustainability initiatives of ‘Sharing Beauty With All’ (SBWA) for India?
3. Which Singapore-based private equity firm has purchased a controlling stake of over 51% in domestic auto components maker SJS Enterprises for an estimated Rs 350 crore?
4. In one of the largest healthcare deals in West Asia, which Dubai-based Indian billionaire has acquired majority stake in Sanad hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, for Rs 1,600 crore?
5. Which atta (wheat flour) brand has released its new campaign with the theme, ‘Khali pet jung nahi jeeti jaati’?
6. Which online marketplace held its ‘Bigger than the Biggest Thank You Sale’ between October 5 and 10, 2015 in celebration of reaching 1 crore customers?
7. Which telecom MNC has appointed Sharad Mehrotra as chief executive officer of India operations?
8. Who has won this year’s Nobel memorial prize in economic sciences for “his analysis of consumption, poverty and welfare”?
9. Which MNC has made its first acquisition in India by taking over Bengaluru-based IT security company Pawaa for an undisclosed amount?
10. Which MNC has agreed to buy data storage company EMC Corp in a $67-billion record technology deal?
11. The Economic Times, in association with IIM Udaipur and Futurescape, released its 'The Best Companies for CSR' ranking last week. Which company has topped the list?
12. Which food and beverage company is working with a licensing partner to market a line of mobile phones and accessories in China in the next few months?
13. Which MNC has said it will take bookings of its premium sports utility vehicle Trailblazer exclusively on Amazon[dot]in?
14. Which travel company has acquired British hotel booking portal LateRooms[dot]com from German rival TUI Group for £8.5 million (about Rs 84 crore)?
15. Which company has acquired Canada's Zalicus Pharmaceuticals, a company engaged in the development of a pain management drug candidate coded Z944?
16. Which company in the power sector has appointed N Venugopala Rao as its chief executive officer?
17. According to a report published by Nasscom in association with research firm Zinnov, India has overtaken which country to become the third largest startup base?
18. Which airline last week said that it will restart the world’s longest 19-hour flight service?
19. Which media company has become the first Indian music curator for Apple Music?
20. Which organization has launched a recruitment campaign with the positioning ‘Live a life less ordinary’?
21. Which dairy company has announced its brand association with celebrity chef Ranveer Brar?
22. Aijaz Tobaccowalla has resigned as the India managing director of which drug major?
23. Which MNC has rolled out a new campaign, ‘Chance Pe Dance’, to promote its washing machine exchange offer?
24. Which company is venturing into regional cinema production and has signed a deal with Eros International for co-producing a Marathi movie, Guru, which will be released in January 2016?
25. Which MNC is setting up its first elevator manufacturing facility in India at Pune?
26. Which Hong Kong-based heavy duty truck maker has partnered with recently established Hyderabad-based Overland Trucking Pvt Ltd to introduce its range of mining trucks in India?
27. Which internet-based TV streaming service provider last week officially entered Indian market with 200 plus channels in 12 languages?
28. Which multi-brand certified used car company has acquired the business assets of pre-insurance inspection services firm Autorisk Management Services?
29. Paytm has introduced which new payment option in its Wallet app that can be used by any shopkeeper or taxi driver to accept digital payments without internet connection?
30. Which chief executive is the only Indian among the world’s 100 top CEOs in the Harvard Business Review’s (HBR’s) ‘Best Performing CEOs in the World’ report?
31. Which MNC last week launched its luxury SUV ‘GLE’ in India?
32. Which MNC has replaced Hyundai as the automobile partner with the International Cricket Council (ICC)?
33. Which MNC has appointed Omid Kordestani, a former chief business officer of Google, as its new executive chairman?
34. Which well known advertising personality recently launched his book 'Pandeymonium' in Mumbai?
35. Which cement brand has launched its new campaign, featuring wrestler 'The Great Khali'?
36. Which hotel has been declared the best palace hotel in the world for 2015 by Trip Advisor, based on traveller feedback from around the world?
37. Which MNC has agreed to sell a major chunk of its U.S. commercial lending business to Wells Fargo & Co?
38. Which company has announced the launch of 'Mexitos' - a new brand in the Nacho chips segment?
39. Maruti Suzuki has launched a campaign to promote a limited edition variant of Swift. What has it been sub-branded as?
40. Which city has been ranked world No. 1 in office rental yields, according to a Knight Frank Global Cities report released last week?
41. Which company has roped in stand-up comedian Kapil Sharma (for North) and Baahubali actor Rana Daggubati (for South) to promote its new Bolt range of entry-level smartphones?
42. Which 80-year old iconic pumps brand has roped in actors Om Puri and Rohini Hattangadi as audio brand ambassadors?
43. Which hospitality company is making its India debut with the signing of a management agreement with Moonriver Resorts to operate a resort in Munnar?
44. Mahindra Two Wheelers last week launched a 300 cc bike in the country. What has it been branded as?
45. Which automobile MNC has launched its high performance M range in India?
46. Which iconic brand in India has come up with the first-ever interactive activity book for young audiences called 'Blippable', by associating with Blippar, the augmented reality platform?
47. On the eve of international 'No Bra Day', which online content creator executed a campaign called #BinBraDin to create awareness about breast cancer?
48. Which company last week rolled out two new products - the Supro Van in the passenger van segment and the Supro Maxitruck in load carrier category?
49. Which 90-year-old Mumbai-based fragrance company has got Sebi nod for its Rs 500-crore maiden IPO?
50. Which business group last week entered the pure-play ecommerce space by launching a fashion portal, abof[dot]com, which sells about 55 brands, including those of the parent group?
51. Which company is planning to launch its own brand of 4G smartphones under the brand ‘LYF’?
52. Which company has sold its entire 71.19 per cent stake in Swaraj Automotives Ltd (SAL), a manufacturer of seats and seat mechanisms, to b4S Solutions for Rs 24.84 crore?
53. Which business group has launched its UUS Home Design Studio in Phoenix Market City Mall in Pune?
54. Marico has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador to introduce its next-generation Livon Serum?
55. TVS Motor has roped in which celebrity as “Brand Philosophy Evangelist” for its scooterette ‘Jupiter’?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 603 as the subject.