1. Which business personality has become the first Indian national to buy a wine farm in South Africa?
2. ITC will make its debut in the dairy market this Diwali. Which product and under which brand?
3. Which MNC has acquired Irish video game engine and 3D physics provider Havok from Intel?
4. European networks TERN (Television Entertainment Reality Network) SES has tied up with which company to launch Insight, a UHD (ultra- high definition) factual entertainment channel, in India?
5. Which business group has signed an initial agreement to buy two ready to build coal-fired power plants from Welspun Group for Rs 400 crore?
6. Which premium lifestyle brand has unveiled its new campaign with the baseline ‘Join the Labellion’?
7. Which diamond brand has rolled out a new ad campaign in India – ‘It’s A Long Journey to Become the One’?
8. Which Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) is making its first foray into international format with ‘I Can Do That’?
9. Which brand has launched its new film ‘Last’, which celebrates not only the last athlete who crosses the finish line, but also the imperfect journey of every runner?
10. In what is possibly the single largest philanthropic donation by the Indian-American community, which couple has announced a $100 million gift to New York University's School of Engineering?
11. Which MNC has filed a patent application titled "Lightguide With Multiple In-Coupling Holograms For Head Wearable Display"?
12. Which ecommerce major is opening a fulfillment centre in Hyderabad, its largest so far and 16th warehouse in the country?
13. Tata Chemicals will create a new umbrella brand for its foods portfolio. Name the brand?
14. Which fund is picking up a minority stake in SportyBeans that runs multi-sports programmes for children?
15. Which business process management and technology startup has acquired US-based Benchmark Systems, a healthcare applications services provider, in an all-cash deal?
16. Which MNC last week named co-founder Jack Dorsey as its permanent CEO?
17. Which MNC has rolled out its new brand campaign, ‘Crafted for Car Lovers’?
18. Which agency and Encompass are coming together to form what they claim will be the largest BTL (below-the-line) marketing network in India?
19. Which premium fabric brand last week launched two new ranges of premium shirting fabrics, called Immaculate and Tencel?
20. Which brand is the world’s most valuable brand, according to Interbrand’s 16th annual Best Global Brands report?
21. Ashok Vemuri has quit as the CEO of which IT company?
22. Microsoft last week unveiled its first laptop. What has it been branded as?
23. Which chocolate brand has launched a new brand identity, including a new brand descriptor 'the golden experience'?
24. Which company has claimed to have become India’s first ‘Water Positive’ infrastructure company?
25. Which international airline has unveiled an all-digital Diwali campaign on a global scale on October 1?
26. Flipkart has launched a grocery delivery service on Google Play store. What has it been branded as?
27. Which online classifieds portal has launched its first ever buyer-focused campaign through two TVCs, ‘Start-up nahi, Start Ab’ and ‘Friends ke saath life set kar’?
28. Japanese housing and building materials trading firm Sumitomo Forestry has bought a 26% stake in which company for about $14 million (Rs 91 crore), making it the first foreign direct investment in furniture manufacturing in the country?
29. Sports broadcaster ESPN, owned by ABC and an indirect subsidiary of The Walt Disney Co, has signed a “long term multi-year agreement” with which media company in India?
30. How many families from India feature in Forbes Asia's inaugural ranking of the top 50 Asian business dynasties?
31. In a first, which telecom company in India is offering free life insurance to all its customers?
32. Which celebrity is set to take control of Kerala Blasters, the Kochi-based Indian Super League (ISL) franchise, by raising his stake?
33. Which business group has entered into a partnership with Abraaj Group to build a large scale renewable energy platform by focusing on developing utility-scale solar power plants in India?
34. Which international tyre major is looking to enter two-wheeler segment in India, as it aims to become a leading player in the country?
35. Which kids channel is all set to launch HD feed and will become India’s first HD channel in the kids’ entertainment space?
36. Maruti Suzuki India has rolled out a limited edition of Alto K10. What has it been sub-branded as?
37. Which two-wheeler brand has launched a campaign titled ‘Khushiyon Ka Jackpot’?
38. Which company has acquired a majority stake in Australia-based Transtar International Freight?
39. Tourism New Zealand has roped in which actor as the brand ambassador for India?
40. Phone directory app Truecaller’s user base in India has crossed which milestone mark?
41. Which company has said it will sell its stake in CG Lucy Switchgear to its UK-based joint venture partner for over Rs 42 crore?
42. Gajanan Pendharkar, 81, died in Mumbai last week. He was the chairman of which company?
43. Fashion brand Louis Philippe has made a foray into high-end watches under which brand?
44. Which handset maker last week forayed into the into the laptop segment with the launch of ‘Lapbook’?
45. Which Bengaluru-based lifestyle brand has entered the lucrative fashion apparel and accessories market with the launch of its ‘Collection One’ range?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 602 as the subject.