1. Metal and mining giant Vedanta Ltd and which subsidiary will merge in an all-share swap deal?
2. Which celebrity is making a debut as an animated superhero avatar called Astra?
3. Which online home furnishing portal has bought Crude Area, an art-based startup, in an all-stock deal?
4. Who has replaced the model Kate Upton as the new public face of ‘Game of War: Fire Age’?
5. Which job portal has launched an advertising campaign featuring actor Javed Jaffrey?
6. Not sure if I already covered this before. Pune-based Swipe Technologies has roped in which celebrity as its brand ambassador?
7. Which company has launched Ping Pay, a multi-social payment app?
8. Which company has announced the acquisition of mobility solutions company Letsgomo Labs to beef up its mcommerce business?
9. Which mobile multimedia learning solutions venture has been acquired by US-based employee engagement platform Limeade?
10. Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) will soon be launching an all-new small commercial vehicle to take on Tata Motors’ Ace Zip. What has it been branded as?
11. As a part of the Global Wind Day celebrations, which company has unveiled a new logo to represent its mission for the year `Megawatt se Gigawatt'?
12. Which Karnataka-based aerospace start-up has acquired US-based T&K Machine, a company that makes aircraft parts for global aerospace firms like Boeing and Spirit AeroSystems?
13. Which US-based drugstore operator has said it will acquire Target Corp’s US pharmacy and clinics businesses for about $ 1.9 billion to boost sales and prescription volumes?
14. Intelligent Environments, a London-based company which provides banking software, has launched a “more secure” alternative to the traditional 4 digit pin code. What have replaced numbers?
15. Which spice brand has launched its first ever television commercial, with the positioning ‘Tastemakers of India’?
16. Britannia Industries has launched a television commercial for its newly launched premium choco-centre filled biscuit. What is it called?
17. Which MNC has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Mumbai-based Continuum Wind Energy?
18. Which company has acquired premium sports channel Setanta Sports Asia?
19. Which company and US-listed Telephonics Corporation last week announced a joint venture in India to manufacture the new RDR Series of Airborne Weather Radars?
20. Which company will start offering banking services in the country from August 23?
21. Which country has largest number of ultra-high net-worth (UHNW) households, according to the Boston Consulting Group's `Global Wealth 2015: Winning the Growth Game' report?
22. Selena Gomez has become the new face of which brand from P&G stable?
23. Which global leader in fastening solutions has acquired Belgium-based specialty weaving manufacturers Alfatex and Gevaert?
24. Which beverage brand has launched a new campaign 'Chai Shy'?
25. Which Japanese retailer has signed a joint venture deal with Reliance Brands to enter India?
26. Which is the most expensive city in India, as per Mercer's `Cost of Living Survey 2015'?
27. In what is being claimed as India's largest transaction in the online space, which company has sold a luxury property for Rs 5.5 crore?
28. Drum Food International, which owns the ice cream brand Hokey Pokey, has launched a range of Greek yogurt. What has it been branded as?
29. Which MNC last week launched the all-new version of its luxury hatchback V40 priced up to Rs 27.7 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)?
30. Who is the world’s richest self-made billionaire, according to Wealth-X, a global wealth intelligence and prospecting company?
31. Which tech entrepreneur has launched a cloud storage start-up called Minio?
32. Which brand has launched its latest 'Real Strength' campaign in the US ahead of Father's Day (June 21)?
33. Miles Young will retire as Worldwide Chairman and CEO of which advertising agency in August 2016, after 32 years at the agency?
34. Which MNC has said it would close all 23 of its La Boulange retail locations in US by the end of September as the stores were not sustainable for its long-term growth?
35. Which American fashion label will be entering India's retail market with Gurgaon-based Genesis Luxury?
36. Eicher Polaris, an equal joint venture between Eicher Motors and Polaris Industries of the US, last week launched its first automobile. What has it been branded as?
37. Which location in India has been ranked fifth most expensive prime office market in the world, as a report by property advisory firm CBRE?
38. Which company has launched its latest flagship smartphone, which it claims to be the world’s slimmest and lightest 4G device?
39. Which hair colour brand has launched a digital campaign titled ‘My First Hero’ on the occasion of Father's Day?
40. Which business group will launch the country's first hybrid online retailing venture, a combination of a portal that will list brands and handle payment transactions and brick-and-mortar stores that will set prices, deliver products and provide customer support?
41. Which Indian company last week announced that it had won a multi-year contract from Airbus Group to make and supply aerospace components?
42. Colgate-Palmolive India recently launched another toothpaste variant to address the inflammatory gum problem of Pyorrhea – Colgate Active Salt Neem. Which celebrity is the brand ambassador?
43. Which company last week announced the launch of its first hair growth supplement HAiROOTZTM - to be marketed in India as an over-the-counter (OTC) drug?
44. Which ecommerce major has launched its latest campaign #AcchaKiya?
45. According to a report last week, which brand has emerged as the world's largest spirits brand by volume for the calendar year 2014?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 586 as the subject.