1. Which MNC has appointed Amit Jain, a former top executive at US-based Rent[dot]com, as its India president?
2. Which company has roped in the former head of Reliance Games, Manish Agarwal, as its new chief executive officer (CEO)?
3. Which airline has appointed Air Berlin's former chief Wolfgang Prock-Schauer as its CEO?
4. Mast Global has launched a startup accelerator programme called Leading Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program to engage with Indian startups. It is associated with well known brand?
5. Which family office has backed consumer internet startup CredR, which is initially focused on pre-owned two-wheeler market?
6. Future Group founder Kishore Biyani has launched a new brand of upscale supermarkets in Mumbai and Delhi. Name the brand?
7. Google has announced that it is working with which MNC to make clothing from specially woven fabric with touch-screen control capabilities?
8. Singapore Airlines is celebrating which occasion by having two Airbus A380s in a special livery, featuring a large Singapore flag-themed design on the fuselage?
9. Which music store has unveiled a new tagline 'My Fun My Way'?
10. HDFC Bank has decided to discontinue what at its ATMs?
11. Which beverage brand has launched a new television commercial (currently on air) as part of the 'Swad Apnepan Ka' campaign?
12. Which institution has asked the Broadcast Audience Research Council India to stop using its acronym?
13. Which Hyderabad-based company has announced the acquisition of ProSoft Group, an enterprise solutions and business integration provider, for $14 million?
14. Which MNC has agreed to buy chipmaker Altera for $16.7 billion?
15. Which company has sold its 49.9% stake in a US joint venture that owns a pipeline network for transportation of shale oil and gas, to New York-listed Enterprise Products Partners for $1.07 billion?
16. Which publisher and online solutions provider has bought out 50-year-old publishing house Universal Law Publishing for an undisclosed amount?
17. Which company last week announced the launch of ‘Seller Hub’, its mobile app for sellers?
18. Which automobile MNC has announced the appointment of Tom von Bonsdorff as Managing Director of its India operations?
19. Which ready-to-cook brand has launched the campaign #MenInKitchen to showcase its Expert Masala Mixes?
20. Which men’s lifestyle brand has rolled out the #SaveLittleShelly campaign to support its on-going efforts to conserve the endangered species of turtles?
21. Which MNC and Yum! Brands, the owner of Pizza Hut and KFC, are jointly marketing a new ketchup and pizza brand -“Twist“ - the first such partnership in the country?
22. Harley Davidson has tied up with which portal to sell its casual merchandise through an exclusive online store?
23. Which MNC is gearing up to strengthen its line-up of sports utility vehicles in India with a new model, Creta, which is slated for rollout in the second half of this year?
24. George Kurian has been named CEO of which $6billion, US-based computer storage and data management company?
25. Which company has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire 51% in Assam Hospitals Limited (AHL), which runs a 220-bed hospital in Guwahati?
26. Which US-based instant test instruments company has acquired Sterling Test House, a leading commercial food testing laboratory and a division of Kochi-based Sterling Group?
27. Ashish Bhasin will head the Indian operations of which advertising agency?
28. Which company has become the first Indian automobile manufacturer to become a member of the Open Automotive Alliance (OAA), a global alliance of vehicle manufacturers with leading edge technology committed to bringing the Android platform to cars?
29. Which brand has launched the ‘India Ke Hunger Ki Bajao’ campaign to urge people to donate Rs 750 to feed a child for an entire year?
30. Which company has acquired the `Kesh King' brand of hair and scalp care products from SBS Biotech for Rs 1,651 crore, one of the largest deals in the segment in recent times?
31. Which brand has launched its new campaign "Let The Old Make Way For The New"?
32. Which MNC and film director Karan Johar have inked a three-year production and distribution deal, estimated to be worth Rs 500 crore?
33. Ratan Tata has acquired a stake in which fashion portal for women's wear, making it his latest personal investment in technology ventures?
34. Which company has roped in former Kellogg's India head Anupam Dutta as new managing director?
35. Mexican multiplex operator Cinepolis has crossed which milestone mark in terms of number of screens in India, with the launch of its third multiplex in Bengaluru?
36. Which global fashion retailer last week said it will open its first Indian store in Delhi around September?
37. Which Indian city has been ranked 9th in the Asia-Pacific region in terms of attracting international visitors, according to a MasterCard index?
38. Yum! Restaurants India has signed the first franchisee deal for Mexican-styled quick service restaurant Taco Bell in north India with which business family?
39. Which company has announced formation of a joint venture with MMI Holdings - a South African insurance based financial services group - to enter Indian health insurance and wellness market?
40. Which MNC has unveiled the world’s first PET plastic bottle made entirely from plant materials?
41. Which hospitality company has announced the appointment of Rahul Pandit, co-founder of Lemon Tree Hotels, as chief executive officer?
42. Which company has become the largest steel maker in the country, in terms of revenue?
43. Greg Penner will be the new chairman of which MNC?
44. Which company last week named R Seshasayee, vice chairman at truck and bus maker Ashok Leyland, as its non-executive chairman?
45. ScreenYug Creations, the company set up by former Reliance Animation CEO Ashish S Kulkarni, has recently signed a licensing deal with which sports personality?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 584 as the subject.