1. John Cryan has been named the new CEO of which MNC bank?
2. Which business group is selling the last of its textile manufacturing units to a firm called Oasis Procon?
3. NRI deposits in Kerala have crossed which milestone mark last financial year, according to data collected by the state level bankers committee (SLBC)?
4. Which company last week unveiled its new logo and slogan - 'Red. Hot. Spicy' - as part of its 10th anniversary celebrations?
5. Which Odisha-based dairy product company is foraying beyond Eastern India with the launch of MooShake, a dairy-based health beverage?
6. Mr Mike Khanna passed away in Mumbai on June 6th at the age of 76. He was Chairman Emeritus of which advertising agency?
7. Hero MotoCorp is getting ready to launch an all-new full metal body unisex scooter to take on Honda Activa. What will it be branded as?
8. A Delhi district court has ruled in favour of Bengaluru-based event management and brand consultancy Aikya Global in a brand name case filed by which MNC?
9. Finland’s Rovio has signed a deal with which MNC to launch a line of Angry Birds building blocks in a bid to revive its ailing licensing business based on the popular mobile game?
10. Which company will increase its stake in Holiday Club Resorts (HCR) Oy of Finland to 88% for about Rs 200 crore to become the world’s largest vacation ownership company outside the USA?
11. Apple Inc last week unveiled an updated version of the Mac operating system. What has it been branded as?
12. Skybags, the youth centric stylish luggage and backpacks brand from the house of V.I.P Industries Ltd, has roped in which actor as its new brand ambassador?
13. Which brand has launched a new television commercial #YourTimeToStartup featuring actor Rajkumar Rao and with the positioning ‘Your time has come’?
14. Which company launched its latest campaign 'Paani ko #PaaniKiTarahMatBahao', released on the occasion of World Environment Day (June 5)?
15. Which company has agreed to acquire DT Cinemas, a wholly-owned subsidiary of DLF, for Rs 500 crore to strengthen its position in the movie exhibition business?
16. Myntra has launched a digital campaign 'Bold is Beautiful' for which contemporary ethnic wear brand?
17. Which ecommerce giant has roped in advertising agency TDI International as its first official channel partner in India?
18. Which company has rolled out PayZapp, an app that would combine the features of a bank branch and hundreds of e-commerce platforms?
19. TM Bhasin has been recently appointed as vigilance commissioner by President Pranab Mukherjee. He was the managing director and CEO of which bank?
20. Which country has overtaken Saudi Arabia as the world’s biggest oil producer in 2014, according to BP Plcs Statistical Review of World Energy?
21. In what would be the biggest M&A deal this year by a Japanese company, which company has agreed to buy U.S. specialty insurer HCC Insurance Holdings Inc for $7.5 billion?
22. Cable and broadband company Hathway has roped in which celebrity as its brand ambassador?
23. Which engine oil brand has launched a TVC featuring brand ambassador Mahendra Singh Dhoni with the proposition of ‘power when you need it’?
24. Which telecom company has roped in model-actress Gauahar Khan as its brand ambassador?
25. Abhijit Avasthi, former National Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather, has started a “creative problem solving outfit” in partnership with Sonali Sehgal. What has it been branded as?
26. Which online marketplace last week forayed into flowers and cakes category in partnership with FlowerAura[dot]com?
27. R Ganesh has been appointed as the chief executive officer & managing director of which Tata Group company?
28. Tata group is piloting a dedicated ecommerce portal for over five lakh employees. What has it been branded as?
29. Which personality from the advertising industry is ready to launch Tango Media, a technology-driven company that aims to marry television commercials and content with mobile phones?
30. Who is the only Indian sportsman to be featured in the list of Forbes magazine’s 100 highest-paid athletes in the world?
31. Sunil Lalvani has quit as the MD of the India operations of which MNC?
32. Reliance Retail is in the process of rolling out an e-commerce marketplace that will provide a platform to small retailers to sell products online. What is it called?
33. Which online grocery retailer has acquired hyper-local delivery start-up Delyver in a cash-and-stock deal?
34. Dick Costolo has quit as the CEO of which MNC?
35. Ending this edition on a ‘happy’ note. Which is the happiest city in India, according to an IMRB International study, commissioned by consumer durable giant LG Electronics?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 585 as the subject.