1. Infosys has announced establishing its first overseas centre outside India. Which country?
2. Which company has acquired grocery marketplace BestAtLowest[dot]com for about USD 10 million (about Rs 63 crore)?
3. Online recruitment startup myNoticePeriod has rebranded itself. What is the new name?
4. Which machine tool maker has acquired Proteck's machinery business for about Rs 40 crore to add turning capabilities to its milling business, offering customers a complete solution?
5. Which online grocer has secured the e-commerce based home delivery business of Aditya Birla Retail across its 16 ‘More’ hypermarkets in cities such as Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Kolkata?
6. Which MNC recently confirmed that it had purchased Coherent Navigation, a Bay Area global positioning company, further bolstering its location technology and services?
7. Which company, in association with Apollo Hospitals, has launched a co-branded pre-paid card, which will enable corporates to easily disburse medical allowance to their employees?
8. Which company has announced the acquisition of Ameya Transmissions, the Pune-based manufacturer of gear operators and gearboxes, for an unspecified amount?
9. Which business group has topped Nielsen's Corporate Image Monitor (CIM) 2014-15 survey that measures reputation of leading companies in the country?
10. Pinky Mehta will become the first woman CFO in which business group in July?
11. The country’s credit card base has crossed which milestone mark, the first time since February 2010, according to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) data?
12. Which retail chain has launched its latest campaign ‘Shuru Kisne Kiya’?
13. Which watch brand has launched a campaign for its ‘Wedding’ collection, taking the brand’s message ‘Karo, Toh Shaan Se’ to a new level?
14. Which celebrity and his family have picked up a minority stake in Meridian Tech Pte of Singapore, which owns ziddu.com, a free cloud storage and e-distribution startup?
15. Which two-wheeler maker last week launched its first online store in collaboration with Snapdeal?
16. Which Indian company has signed a long term franchise agreement with Dutch lingerie maker Hunkemöller International BV?
17. Which Bengaluru-based home design service provider has acquired Dwll[dot]in, a curated online network for interior designers?
18. Cotton Council International (CCI) is all set to launch its 25-year old flagship brand in India. Name it?
19. Online grocer Localbanya[dot]com has launched a 120-minute delivery service in Hyderabad. What is it called?
20. Which company has become the first Indian company to join the RE100 renewable energy campaign, a global initiative where companies pledge to use only renewable power?
21. Which online furniture and décor company has launched its new commercial ‘Beautiful Homes Start Here’?
22. Which company has recently launched an initiative, called The Red Ramp Project, to help the physically-challenged get more access to places hitherto unreachable?
23. Renault last week unveiled its global entry-level car in India. What has it been branded as?
24. Which Bengaluru-based messaging app has roped in Twitter co-founder Biz Stone as an investor and advisor?
25. Which three Indian cities have emerged among the top fastest growing cities in A T Kearney's Global Cities Index?
26. Disney has recently opened a new store; it’s largest in the world and first in that country. Which country?
27. Which Indian company will acquire a generic pharmaceutical business of Aspen Pharmacare in Australia with certain branded pharmaceutical assets for Australian $380 million (Rs 1,910 crore)?
28. Mercedes-Benz last week launched an armoured passenger vehicle in India, at a price tag of Rs 8.9 crore (ex- showroom Delhi). What has it been branded as?
29. Which media agency has announced it is expanding its sports and entertainment offering under a new global agency brand, ESP?
30. Which sugar manufacturer has become the 1st company in Asia to achieve the milestone of getting certified by Bonsucro, a global multi-stakeholder organisation for sustainable sugar growth?
31. Which Indian pharma major has inked a pact with Uganda's Quality Chemicals to acquire majority stake in the Africa-based firm for a total consideration of over $30 million (around Rs 190 crore)?
32. Which Indian integrated component manufacturer is set to acquire REGE Holding GmBH, a German auto component firm, for an undisclosed amount?
33. Which MNC and Steel Authority of India last week signed a MoU to set up an automotive steel manufacturing facility in India?
34. Which online retailer has launched a virtual ‘Perfume Mall’ in India, with more than 100 brands and over 1,000 stock-keeping units?
35. India’s broadband subscriber base – both wireless and wireline users – has crossed which milestone mark in May?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 582 as the subject.