1. Which business group will acquire Bharti Retail in an all-stock deal?
2. What choice is McDonald's giving to its customers in west and South India, a global first for the world's largest restaurant chain?
3. Which technology company has named Chuck Robbins as its next CEO effective July 26, 2015?
4. Which auto components maker has entered into a 50:50 joint venture with US-based Vehicle Access Systems Technology (VAST) to expand its global presence?
5. Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF), owner of Amul, has crossed which annual turnover milestone for the financial year ended March 2015?
6. Which kids entertainment channel in India has completed 20 years in the country?
7. CarDekho portal has crossed which milestone in terms of number of visits in the year?
8. Which company has announced it is acquiring 51 per cent stake in Hyderabad-based Incessant Technologies for $17 million (about Rs 107.8 crore)?
9. Which company has acquired Bengaluru-based mobile application development platform Native5?
10. Which MNC last week nationally rolled out Edu-Cloud, its cloud computing-based offering that is expected to enhance digital learning and teaching in schools and higher education institutions?
11. PayU India has rebranded both its products PayU Enterprise and PayUmoney to establish them as clear independent businesses. What will PayU Enterprise be now called as?
12. Which apparel brand has tied up with the University of Cambridge to launch the Cambridge Collection, a college style line of menswear for spring/summer 2015, in India?
13. Which casual wear brand, in association with Myntra, has launched 'Mission Paralympics 2016', a crowd funding initiative to help support four differently-abled athletes?
14. Sanjeev Agrawal has been appointed as CEO of which Network18 group company?
15. Which Chinese smartphone maker is set to enter the fast-growing Indian market this month, selling its Dazen brand of affordable devices online?
16. Which company has ventured into the top-end refrigerator segment by launching its new range of ‘NXW’ (Next World) refrigerators?
17. Which auto parts maker has decided to acquire 51 per cent in Phoenix Lamps for about Rs 125 crore?
18. SA-based fast-food chain Barcelos last week launched which fast-food item in India?
19. To celebrate the birth of Britain’s new Princess, what is British Airways offering in India?
20. Which celebrity is an investor in the country's first capital market league titled `Indian Trading League'?
21. Hyderabad--based artificial intelligence start-up ENIXTA Innovations has launched a product discovery platform which uses artificial intelligence to recommend mobile phones. What has it been branded as?
22. Which company has launched a new campaign with the proposition ‘Bachat ki khunn khunn’?
23. Which smartphone brand has launched a new campaign #FasterThanMyDadsPhone?
24. Which airline has launched FAST-TRACK, a premium express cargo service on its domestic network for customers needing urgent shipment of air cargo in a defined timeframe?
25. FMCG company Dabur India Ltd. (DIL) has created a sub-brand to step up its presence in the baby care segment. Name it?
26. Tata Motors is all set to unveil the new avatar of Nano, positioning it as an aspirational vehicle. What has it been branded as?
27. State-owned power generator NTPC will build India's biggest power plant with an annual generation capacity of 6,400 megawatt in which state?
28. UK-based electric bus maker Optare has decided to delist from the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange. It is the subsidiary of which Indian company?
29. Which Ahmedabad-based drug maker will buy 100% stake in Zyg Pharma Pvt. Ltd for an undisclosed amount?
30. Aditya Birla Group is merging which two divisions to create the country's largest branded apparel company by sales and number of stores?
31. Professional networking site, LinkedIn has crossed which milestone user mark in India, its largest market outside the US?
32. Which hair and beauty salon chain has brought in premium haircare products brand, ‘So Pure Natural Balance’, from the Netherlands?
33. Which country has moved one step closer to becoming the world's first cashless society, as the government proposes scrapping the obligation for retailers to accept cash as payment?
34. Which beverage brand has launched a campaign with the positioning “can’t hide the taste”?
35. Which MNC has announced the appointment of former Procter & Gamble executive Manoj Kumar as MD & area general manager for the India Sub-Continent?
36. Which e-tailer is claiming to be the first company in the country to offer same-day delivery (SDD) in 18 cities and next-day delivery (NDD) in 60 cities, for free?
37. Which Indian celebrity has become the latest owner of Audi’s limited edition sports-car, R8 LMX, priced at Rs 2.97 crore?
38. Google has opened its first Asia campus for start-ups and entrepreneurs. Which city?
39. How many Indian companies figure in the list of world's 2000 largest and most powerful public companies, compiled by Forbes?
40. Which brand from Maruti Suzuki is celebrating its tenth anniversary this month?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 580 as the subject.