1. Which automobile company is putting in place a new independent management structure and a separate dealership network, internally named NEXA, to sell bigger cars priced above Rs 9 lakhs?
2. Which US mobile messaging provider has acquired Bengaluru-based rival Unicel Technologies for an estimated Rs 80-100 crore in an all-cash deal?
3. Which electronic security equipment company has launched a campaign titled 'Uparwala sab dekh raha hai'?
4. Bengaluru-based couple Manoj L and Puja Tumulu has developed a social networking platform for connecting and uniting geographically scattered family members. What is it called?
5. In a global first, what option has Uber introduced for cab rides in Hyderabad?
6. Which company has acquired UK-based Harris Performance Products, a motorcycle design and engineering firm, for an undisclosed amount?
7. Which company has emerged as the only Indian company among the world's 10 biggest consumer financial services firms, according to a list compiled by business magazine Forbes?
8. Which company has signed a technology transfer agreement with South Korea's Hyundai Heavy Industries to build carriers for liquefied natural gas at its shipyard at Kattupalli, near Chennai?
9. Flipkart has crossed which milestone in terms of cumulative sales of books through its portal?
10. Who has been named as the first head of the new development bank the BRICS group of emerging market economies is setting up?
11. Italy's Agnelli family has agreed to sell which US-based real estate services group to DTZ?
12. Who was last week appointed president of Japan’s SoftBank Corp?
13. Who has been ranked as Asia’s wealthiest entrepreneur under the age of 40, according to the Wealth-X list released last week?
14. Which brand has emerged as ‘India's Most Exciting Brand 2015’ in a survey conducted by global research firm Nielsen exclusively for Brand Equity?
15. Avijit Mitra has been appointed the new chief executive officer of which Tata Group firm?
16. Which Bengaluru-based energy-utility systems integrator and advisory has acquired Pune-based wind turbine manufacturer Luminous Renewable Energy Solutions for about Rs 12.6 crore?
17. Google has agreed to set up a campus, its largest outside the US and first in Asia, in which city?
18. Which company has entered into an agreement with Religare Enterprises to buy out its stake in Aegon Religare Life Insurance?
19. Which company has said it would buy AOL in a $4.4-billion deal that gives it access to AOL's mobile video platform and content including the Huffington Post news website?
20. Who has been ranked number two on The Medicine Maker Power List of 2015, which is an index of the 100 most influential people across the globe in the field of medicine?
21. Which group has agreed to acquire Total Superstore, the retail division of Jubilant Agri & Consumer Products, for an undisclosed amount?
22. Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) has crossed which major milestone of cumulative production in over three decades since it started selling cars in the country?
23. Which telecom MNC has appointed Sigve Brekke President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) effective August 17, 2015?
24. The world's largest Islamic clothing company will make its India debut next month by opening an online store at Snapdeal. Name the company?
25. The co-founder and CEO of which Indian startup is promising to transfer his shareholding, which he claims is worth Rs`150-200 crore, to the company's 2,251 employees?
26. Which pharmaceutical company has announced the acquisition of 100% equity stake in Medquímica Indústria Farmacêutica, Brazil?
27. Which Bengaluru-based start-up is set to launch a global yoga wear brand designed, developed and manufactured entirely in India?
28. New Delhi-based start-up Volano Entertainment, which is an organized amateur sports management firm, has roped in which Telugu actor as brand ambassador?
29. The number of telephone connections in India crossed which milestone at the end of April?
30. Which company has been ranked fifty-seventh in valuation firm Brand Finance’s latest list of the top 500 brands in the US?
31. Which Bengaluru-based property developer has acquired Koregaon Park Plaza Centre, an A-grade shopping mall spread over six acres in Pune?
32. Tanishq has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador?
33. Dettol has launched an affordable liquid hand-wash priced at Rs 30. What has it been branded as?
34. Which brand has released a new film, with the theme ‘Every epic journey begins with a single step’, as part of the promotion of their annual festival – ‘The Journey’?
35. Which brand has launched a film featuring Virat Kohli as part of its ‘One Obsession’ campaign?
36. Which company launched a film on the eve of Mother’s Day with the message ‘What your mom really wants can’t be ordered online’?
37. Which company’s latest campaign, ‘Where do you want to go?’ portrays the story of a young girl who is visually impaired and yet is determined to travel across the globe?
38. Which Mumbai-based online portal for home furnishings has acqui-hired Homado, a marketplace for interior designers and architects?
39. Which MNC has appointed Deb Deep Sengupta as the new Managing Director for Indian Subcontinent to drive its growth strategy and operations in India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka?
40. HCL Corporation last week launched a wholly-owned for-profit company in an effort to address corporate requirement for entry-level skill and talent. What is it called?
41. Rupa Frontline has roped in which celebrity to feature in its latest television commercial?
42. Which company has signed an exclusive product licence agreement with Bengaluru-based start-up Sea6 Energy to market and distribute its crop yield enhancement product, ‘Jingo’?
43. Which Indian company has entered the Vietnam market by signing a distribution agreement for commercial vehicles with TMT Joint Stock Company?
44. Which company last week overtook Hero MotoCorp on market valuation to become India’s 2nd- most valued 2-wheeler company?
45. Which brand has roped in actress Madhuri Dixit Nene and her husband Dr. Shriram Nene as goodwill ambassadors for a five-year term?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 581 as the subject.