1. Which business group has bought about 25% stake in dating applications maker Thrill in a cash-and-stock deal valued at close to $1 million (about Rs`6 crore)?
2. Axis Capital Holdings Ltd and which company have agreed to an $11 billion merger to create one of the world's largest reinsurers?
3. Which MNC has decided to rope in global retail major Brightstar to sell its devices in India?
4. Which brand is encouraging women to ‘forget scissors and keep the length of your hair just as you desire’ through its new campaign?
5. Which company has announced the launch of its new bicycle ‘AF One’ - a bike inspired by the symbols, language and imagery of the Air Force?
6. Which company has undertaken a digital campaign named ‘Second Chance’ to create public awareness about the need for protection through life insurance?
7. Kunal Jeswani will be the new CEO of which advertising agency?
8. Which company will acquire US-based Totem Steel International's steel trading business?
9. Which company has decided to sell its clinical research business for $1.5 million to Canadian company JSS Medical?
10. Which business personality, along with family, has recently donated £200,000 for erecting a statue of Mahatma Gandhi in Parliament Square in London?
11. Who has been elevated as the new lead for Google in South-East Asia?
12. Which chocolate brand has launched its new campaign featuring actor Sushant Singh Rajput?
13. Which tyre brand has recently unveiled its new brand identity and logo?
14. Which travel booking website has acquired partner travel service Travelocity from Sabre Corporation for $280 million in cash?
15. Which beverage brand has launched a refreshed visual identity in India in line with the global effort around the world, ‘Feels Good To Be You’?
16. Which portal has launched its first campaign titled ‘Cricket Ka Keeda’?
17. Which Bengaluru-based startup has received its first investment from Karsemven, a Karnataka government-backed specialised fund for semiconductor startups?
18. Which Tata Group company will launch branded pomegranates in March?
19. Not sure if this brand is present in India. Which baby food brand has launched a digital campaign 'Sisterhood of motherhood'?
20. Which MNC last week made history by announcing the largest profit in corporate history?
21. Which Bengaluru-based group last week launched an online barter bank, Top Barter Card, which allows entrepreneurs to exchange products and services without having to pay in cash?
22. Which advertising group has acquired WATConsult, a full service digital and social media agency launched by Rajiv Dingra in 2006?
23. Which MNC last week announced an email and scheduling service, dubbed WorkMail?
24. Which restaurant discovery service has announced the acquisition of Turkey’s Mekanist?
25. PK has become the first Bollywood film to gross which milestone mark from online bookings, according to data from BookMyShow?
26. Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Sony Pictures Television and Warner Bros. Entertainment have established a joint venture start-up to offer a regional video service in Asia. What is it called?
27. Which bank has partnered with Chelsea FC to launch a co-branded credit card, the first of its kind in the Indian market?
28. Which outdoor gear brand has unveiled its launch campaign 'Come alive'?
29. Which country has been ranked first among nine nations in the Credit Suisse Emerging Consumer Scorecard 2015?
30. Steve Easterbrook will be the new CEO of which MNC?
31. Which MNC’s virtual-reality division is getting into movies and has debuted “Lost” last week, the first of five short animated films that it is making over the next year?
32. Model and actress Mugdha Godse was the showstopper at a fashion show last week. Why was this show special and name the brand involved?
33. Which company has launched an integrated marketing campaign ‘Ghar Jaisa Loan’?
34. Which Japanese sportswear major has started its own sales operations in India after deciding not to renew its exclusive distribution pact with Reliance Retail?
35. Which advertising agency has launched Mirum, a new global company uniting 11 digital agencies spanning 17 countries and 40 offices?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 566 as the subject.