1. Which company is the lone Indian entity among the world's 50 most valued lenders in 2014, according to a list compiled by Relbanks?
2. Which company has invested US $30.65 million (around Rs 189 crore) to buy Coldstream Laboratories Inc., in an all-cash deal?
3. Which company has launched the 1st Electric Vehicle pilot project, under the aegis of the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan (NEMMP)?
4. Naresh Gupta is quitting as the India MD of which MNC?
5. Which company is reportedly developing a new car, codenamed the ‘Pelican’, to take on Maruti Alto?
6. Which online travel agency has signed on the model and actress Yami Gautam to promote Turkey in Punjab?
7. Thomas Cook (India)'s subsidiary IKYA Group, an HR solutions company, has been renamed. What is the new name?
8. Which IT company has announced the acquisition of US-based Discoverture Solutions for $15 million?
9. Which company has emerged as most profitable firm in India for the quarter, posting a net profit of Rs 5,328 crore for the quarter ended December, overtaking champion Reliance Industries Ltd?
10. Canada-based Taranjeet Singh has been appointed the India business head of which MNC?
11. Which brand has been awarded the `Asia's Most Promising Brand' award for 2013-14 under the automotive category by World Consulting and Research Corporation?
12. The total installed capacity of solar power in the country crossed which milestone mark during the 3rd quarter, according to Union Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE)?
13. Which Bengaluru-based company is claiming to have started India’s first long-distance, shared taxi service?
14. Which online private label has launched a rather sensational campaign ‘#Unfollow’, featuring stand-up comedian Radhika Vaz?
15. Which Hong Kong-based company has bought Britain’s Eversholt Rail for an enterprise value of £ 2.5 billion ($ 3.8 billion)?
16. Which country has emerged as the most trusted country in the world, in terms of faith reposed on its institutions, according to a survey by public relations firm Edelman?
17. Which stationery brand is being advertised with the positioning ‘Likho apna kal"?
18. Which e-retailer in India has joined hands with online education pioneer TCYonline to offer a wide spread of test preparation tools?
19. Which online marketplace has partnered with cable distribution firm Den Networks to launch a TV home shopping channel?
20. Which MNC will buy Bengaluru-based mobile marketing and analytics platform ZipDial?
21. Britannia has roped in Deepika Padukone to endorse which brand?
22. This is easy. Which smartphone brand has launched its new campaign ‘Colours Can Come Alive’?
23. Which insurance company has launched its new campaign ‘Khud Ko Kar Buland’?
24. Which global investment arm is acquiring Mumbai-based venture lender SVB India Finance, an arm of Nasdaq-listed SVB Financial Group, for $46.4 million (about Rs 280 crore)?
25. Which Amsterdam-headquartered technology firm last week made a foray into the domestic wearable market with the launch of a range of GPS-enabled sport watches?
26. Textiles and apparels major Arvind is readying to foray into which new segment?
27. Bengaluru has been ranked fifth on a list of cities globally that received the highest venture capital funding in 2014. Which city has topped the list?
28. Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd (HDFC) last week hit which milestone mark in market capitalization?
29. Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (Zeel) is all set to launch its new Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC). What has it been christened as?
30. Which MNC has agreed to sell its German unit Senvion SE to Centerbridge Partners LP for 1 billion euros (72 billion rupees) in an all-cash deal?
31. Which MNC has acquired US-Israeli CloudOn, a developer of tools to simplify creating and editing documents on mobile devices?
32. Which is the most livable city in the country, according to Location Ratings for expatriate living conditions published by ECA International?
33. Sunil Sood will be the new CEO of the Indian operations of which telecom MNC?
34. Which company has acquired a controlling stake in Australia-based Fravin Pty Ltd. along with its three subsidiaries?
35. Which consumer products company has forayed into the air-conditioner segment?
36. Which company will soon install India’s first automated vault?
37. Which mall operator and Everstone Capital-owned Pan India Food Solutions have formed a 51:49 partnership to operate multi-brand food courts?
38. Which dairy company has unveiled its new brand identity with a new logo and brand expression "Ideas for a new day"?
39. Which MNC has acquired Semetric, a company that analyzes data about music online?
40. Luxury car maker Bentley has unveiled the name of its all-new luxury SUV, which is set to be revealed to the world later this year. What has it been branded as?
41. Which insurance company has launched a campaign titled ‘Daddy aur Zooey’?
42. Which brand has launched a new campaign ‘Bindaas Daant, toh Bindaas Aap’?
43. Which NYSE-listed infotainment company has agreed to acquire Symphony Teleca, a software services company with majority staffers in India, for at least $780 million?
44. Which beverage brand will launch its new campaign ‘Rishton Mein Garmahat Laye’ on Republic Day?
45. Which MNC will sell the Rockport shoe business to a company formed jointly by competitor New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc?
46. Dr Malini Parthasarathy has been appointed as the first woman editor of which well known newspaper?
47. Which business group recently established a football club ‘Bharat FC’?
48. ITC has decided to close down a unit in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. This is its last unit manufacturing which product?
49. Which MNC has launched a digital video titled 'There will be haters', featuring football players Gareth Bale, Luis Suarez, James Rodriguez and Karim Benzema?
50. Which business group is launching an initiative titled “Mission Garima” (Mission Dignity) to improve the lives of manual conservancy workers in Mumbai?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 565 as the subject.