1. Claiming to be a first of its kind in India, which company has launched 'e-Will' writing service?
2. Which Finnish handset maker is entering into the highly competitive Indian smartphone market with a tie-up with online marketplace Snapdeal.com?
3. Financial Technologies (India), or FTIL has entered into a share purchase agreement (SPA) to sell its 15% stake in MCX to which bank for Rs 459 crore?
4. Which automobile brand has launched a campaign with the positioning ‘feels that good’?
5. Reliance Industries (RIL) has become the first company in the private sector in India to touch which milestone mark for quarterly net profit?
6. Which MNC retailer has announced the appointment of Unilever executive and turnaround specialist Dave Lewis as its new CEO?
7. Which MNC has launched its much awaited compact SUV Macan in India?
8. Which lubricant manufacturer has signed an agreement with Japan's JX Nippon Oil & Energy for a joint venture in India?
9. LG Electronics has launched which premium smartphone in India, roping in Amitabh Bachchan to endorse the brand?
10. In what could be the highest-ever dividend payout by an Indian company, which company will shell out about Rs 12,750 crore to its 600,000 shareholders?
11. Which drug firm has taken a majority stake in the Indian branded generics business of Bafna Pharmaceuticals for Rs 48.1 crore?
12. Two years after deciding to “scale down sales effort in the Indian market”, which Danish wind power major has returned to India?
13. California-based Qliktag Software, a mobile technology company, has acquired which social media and digital agency based in Pune?
14. Who is Hollywood's highest paid actor for the second consecutive year, with estimated earnings of $75 million, according to Forbes.com?
15. Alok Sharma, ex-Air Sahara chief, has been given a no objection certificate (NOC) by the aviation ministry to start a regional airline. What will it be branded as?
16. Which online fashion brand has launched its latest television ad campaign featuring Esha Gupta?
17. Volkswagen Pune plant has reached which milestone recently?
18. Which automobile MNC has launched its latest corporate campaign in India, using its logo as the symbol and metaphor for its commitment to enable people to achieve their goals?
19. Mercedes Benz last week launched its much-awaited compact sedan in India. Name the brand?
20. Which international airline has launched its first television campaign for the Indian market with ‘Non Stop You’ positioning?
21. Which MNC drug maker has announced the appointment of Jitendra Tyagi as its India head?
22. Which South Indian actor-turned-politician has tied up with Universal Sportsbiz, which sells celebrity memorabilia, to launch her own line of ethnic and fusion apparel?
23. Which MNC has announced its collaboration with ecommerce giant Amazon India to launch imaginative LED lightings for kids in association with Disney?
24. Which public sector bank has announced the appointment of Santanu Mukherjee as its new managing director?
25. TCS has become the first Indian company to cross which market capitalization milestone?
26. Which MNC is spending $175 million to buy Bizo, a provider of advertising technology and measurement services aimed at professionals?
27. PVR Cinemas, the largest cinema exhibition company in India, has surpassed which milestone, in terms of number of properties?
28. Which brand from The Hindu stable, a supplement till now, is being launched as a separate offering?
29. What is being claimed as a first by Tata Sky with a recent launch in education category?
30. Which company has launched a television commercial for its pain killer brand Nise gel, as part of a movie promotion tie-up with Salman Khan’s Kick??
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 539 as the subject.