1. Which company has been voted ‘India's best company to work for' for the fifth year running, in a survey carried out by ET and Great Place to Work Institute?
2. Cerana Beverages has announced that it will be launching its craft beer brand within two months. Name the brand?
3. Which company has acquired Mumbai-based startup Beans & Intellect Financial Technology to enhance its wealth and asset management solutions?
4. Jaguar India has signed on which celebrity to feature in a new TV advertisement for XJ luxury sedan?
5. Which well known brand has launched a new television commercial titled ‘Joy in Snow’?
6. Google Inc is shutting down which social networking service?
7. Which startup is making its first acquisition by buying Singapore-based social media analytics company Webfluenz?
8. Which online restaurant guide has acquired New Zealand's MenuMania for an estimated `Rs 5 crore in an all-cash deal?
9. London-based Globo will acquire the services business of which Bangalore-based startup that makes mobile apps for enterprises?
10. Which business group has appointed Gopichand Katragadda as group chief technology officer?
11. Swedish multinational Assa Abloy has signed an agreement to acquire locks and hardware business under which brand from Pooja Hardware?
12. Which well known MNC retailer recently opened its first city-centre store in the district of Altona, Hamburg?
13. Meru Cabs promoter Neeraj Gupta and retailing veteran K Radhakrishnan have come together to launch a neighbourhood shopping chain for perishable items in Mumbai. Nam the brand?
14. Getit Infomedia has roped in which celebrity to endorse ASKME, the new-age local discovery app?
15. TV18 Broadcast Network has announced the launch of the first Gujarati business news channel. What has it been branded as?
16. Who is the most powerful celebrity in the world with earnings of about USD 115 million, according to a Forbes list released last week?
17. Which state has recorded the highest per-capita milk availability, according to a report by Assocham?
18. Which MNC has acquired streaming music service Songza in its latest move to play a bigger role in the fast-growing online music business?
19. Which MNC has agreed to acquire TapCommerce, a company that specialises in targeting app consumers?
20. Which company has announced the merger of its global film and media services business with Prime Focus Ltd (PFL) to create the world’s largest and most integrated media services group?
21. Which TV actress has been roped in as the face of MATRIX India's hair colour brand SoColor?
22. Ramesh Chauhan, founder of soft drink brands such as Thums Up and Limca, is all set to return to the aerated beverages market with a functional drink. What has it been branded as?
23. Which bank has launched an online store, themorestore.in, where its customers can now redeem their reward points for purchase of merchandise from an online catalogue?
24. Which Indian IT company has signed a joint venture agreement with Saudi Arabia-based Midad Holding, expanding its footprint in West Asia.?
25. Which recently appointed chief executive will be the highest paid professional CEO of an Indian company?
26. Who is the wealthiest living US entrepreneur, with an estimated net worth of $ 80.2 billion, according to Wealth-X?
27. Which MNC will buy U.S.-based SAC Wireless, which installs wireless network equipment?
28. Which MNC is acquiring video advertising company LiveRail in the it’s latest step to make video ads a bigger part of its business?
29. Which multi system operator (MSO), in association with Eros Now, has now entered into the movie streaming service?
30. Which company has redesignated Suneeta Reddy as its Managing Director?
31. According to a report last week, India has become the sixth largest market by volume sales for which MNC, overtaking Germany?
32. Which Pune-based mobile technology company has announced its entry into the South Indian market with a range of tablet PCs?
33. An entity owned by Pune-based property developer Panchshil Realty and US-based private equity (PE) company Blackstone has bought a majority stake in which iconic building in Mumbai?
34. Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) last week launched a new bike CD 110 Dream. Why is this bike special to the company?
35. Which company has launched a differentiated noodle, measuring just 3 cm in length?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 536 as the subject.