1. Which MNC will pay a record 750 million pounds ($1.3 billion) to supply Manchester United with shirts and kit?
2. Which UK-based restaurant group with over 60 outlets in Europe, India and the Middle East, has been sold to a Chinese private equity firm for £900 million ($1.53 billion)?
3. Which actress has been signed on as the brand ambassador for Hero Motocorp?
4. Which MNC has launched ‘Ah My God’, its first India-specific television commercial?
5. Myntra.com has signed on which celebrity as its brand ambassador and the face for its fast fashion in-house brand DressBerry?
6. Which company has launched 'Sapne Huye Apne', a campaign to be run in movie theaters, to promote its sanitary ware products?
7. Which German media company plans to roll out an edutainment channel in India later this year?
8. Which online marketplace in India has roped in renowned watch designer and connoisseur Michael Foley to curate the portal’s watch store based on the latest trends and styles?
9. Which Indian healthcare provider has teamed up with Dubai-based Emirates airline to connect international patients seeking healthcare in India?
10. Which company had acquired US-based Pharmalucence Inc, which has sterile injectable capacity and research capabilities?
11. Which cigarettes maker will buy rival Lorillard in a cash-and stock deal valued at $27.4 billion?
12. Which company has sold its wholly-owned French subsidiary Voxmobili to U.S.-headquartered cloud solutions firm Synchronoss Technologies?
13. Jones Lang LaSalle, the professional services firm specializing in real estate, has unveiled a modified name and a new logo. What will it be now called?
14. Which MNC has acquired news alert provider Newsle, a San Francisco-based start-up that that allows users to get real-time alerts on social media platforms about connections?
15. Bata India has begun selling which new product under the name ‘Bata & I’ in its stores?
16. Which non-profit organization has launched a video campaign named ‘Check the Label’?
17. Which television channel has launched the campaign ‘Step Up. Discover’?
18. A Chennai-based startup has unveiled a website which connects its users with friends online who can give recommendations and feedback on products the person wants to buy. What is it called?
19. Which company, a joint venture between Greenwich Equity Partners and Jagran Infra Projects, has decided to foray into Indian cable television market in tie-up with Bhima Riddhi Digital Services?
20. Which MNC last week inked a marketing deal with long time rival Apple, which will see its sales force recommend Apple's devices to customers?
21. Which company has unveiled a new brand, ‘Clinogent’, in the clinical development industry to offer integrated clinical trial outsourcing solutions to customers across the world?
22. Philadelphia-headquartered West Pharmaceutical Services last week inaugurated its first India factory. Which state?
23. B Ashok has taken over as full time chairman of which public sector giant?
24. Which media company has appointed former Star India CEO Sameer Nair as the Group CEO?
25. Premier League champion Manchester City has signed on which automobile MNC as the first global sponsor of its portfolio of clubs?
26. Which beverage brand has launched its new campaign ‘It’s good to be alive’?
27. Nikesh Arora has quit as Chief Business Officer of which MNC?
28. Which Indian mutual fund will launch a World Brand Fund?
29. Which well known international business magazine's publisher has agreed to sell a majority stake of its media business to Integrated Whale Media Investments?
30. Which company has acquired the technology and services arm of Canada's ATCO group I-Tek for $195 million (Rs 1,170 crore)?
Please mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 538 as the subject.