1. Which celebrity has teamed up with PVP Ventures for the Kochi team of the upcoming IPL-style football league in the country?
2. L’Oreal India has launched a hair-color product, Garnier Black Naturals. Why is it unique to the company globally?
3. Which company has launched a hotline in India for startups called “JumpStart” to assist startups and entrepreneurs with business and technical questions?
4. Which company has launched a strong beer, Royal Brew, in India?
5. Which company has entered into 60:40 joint venture with Univeg to establish supply chain for fresh fruits produce?
6. Which company has launched a cricket portal Gocricket.com, featuring former India captain Sourav Ganguly?
7. Which company has tied up with social media giant Twitter to launch an app, iElect, to help users gain social insights into the ongoing Lok Sabha polls?
8. Which MNC has acquired solar-powered drone maker Titan Aerospace as it ramps up plans to deliver wireless Internet access to remote parts of the world?
9. Which MNC has bought social data provider Gnip to provide enhanced data analytics capabilities to its business customer?
10. An easy one. Cadbury India, a name which has had a sweet connect with consumers for over six decades now, will soon be rechristened. What is the new name?
11. Barcode printer maker Zebra Technologies Corp has said it would buy the enterprise business of which company for $3.45 billion in cash?
12. Which restaurant and events discovery platform has acquired table reservation startup Dineout.co.in?
13. Which media agency has announced the launch of its full service, fully owned mobile marketing subsidiary, Performics Mobile?
14. Which company has acquired online product discovery platform Doozton.com for an undisclosed sum?
15. Which company will launch the Genze electric scooter in the US by the middle of this year?
16. Srini Sundararajan has been named as the president & CEO of the Indian operations of which MNC telecom gear maker?
17. Sixty years after it was established, the country’s largest manufacturer of fans, Orient Electricals, has decided to rebrand its operation. What is the new name?
18. IT services company Mindtree has crossed which revenue milestone in FY14, the 15th year of the company’s operations?
19. Which MNC has launched a country-wide social innovation initiative –‘Great Minds Long Miles (GMLM)’?
20. Which company is the 'most attractive employer' in India, according to a survey by HR services firm Randstad?
21. According to a report last week, the daughter of which Indian business personality has joined McKinsey, US, as a consultant?
22. KV Sridhar has quit as the chief creative officer of which advertising agency, moving on after 17 years with the agency?
23. Which serial entrepreneur couple has bought Avagmah, the online higher education business of Bangalore-based 24x7 Learning?
24. Which Chennai-based mid-size technology company has acquired Applied Development, a Belgium-based IT offshoring company that develops software for European customers in India?
25. In a move to create the world's largest trader base, which online marketplace has tied up with traders body CAIT to encourage small retailers for selling products through its platform?
26. Which magazine has partnered with Hotelier International Media Ltd to launch the Indian edition of ‘Hotelier International’ magazine, the world’s largest B2B publication for hoteliers?
27. Which company has forayed into designer and utility range lighting segment with the Tisva brand?
28. Who has topped Forbes' list of the five wealthiest artists in hip-hop this year with whopping USD 700 million?
29. Which brand from the Ford stable is celebrating its 50th anniversary?
30. Which company last week said its retail chain has become the largest in the country?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 525 as the subject.