1. Which company has, along with its Filipino partner Megawide Construction Corporation, bagged the $700 million Mactan-Cebu International Airport project?
2. Which actress has been made the new face of the clothing company Free People?
3. The total grid-connected solar capacity in India, commissioned under the National Solar Mission, has crossed which milestone?
4. Which footwear maker has unveiled a new range of fashionable Solea brand, with actor Samantha as the new brand ambassador?
5. Which company will acquire 100 per cent of Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd in an all-stock transaction?
6. After a decade in notebooks and stationeries, ITC is entering the hinterlands such as Tier- II cities with a new mass brand. Name it?
7. Which IT MNC has appointed Ravi Chauhan as its India managing director?
8. Which MNC has unveiled a deal to buy France’s Lafarge to create the world’s biggest cement maker?
9. Which MNC has announced that it has completed the acquisition of Lipault, a French luggage brand known for its functional and fashionable designs?
10. Which milestone has Facebook crossed in India, in terms of active users?
11. Which company is selling its New Zealand business to New Zealand’s Steel and Tube for around Rs 143 crore?
12. Retail chain Lifestyle International has signed on which celebrity as the brand ambassador for its in-house ethnic wear brand 'Melange'?
13. Which celebrity is all set to launch a global entertainment company named Antila Ventures in Dubai?
14. ETV news channels will be re-branded from April 2015. What will be the new name?
15. Which is the only Indian brand that has made it to the list of top 30 Best Retail Brands in Asia Pacific, according to the Best Retail Brands Report by Interbrand Design Forum?
16. Which cement brand has launched a new campaign questioning the ‘walls of mistrust’?
17. Which dairy major is all set to launch a new campaign with a new tagline ‘Taste that lifts you’?
18. Which MNC said it would buy Procter & Gamble’s (P&G’s) pet food brands IAMS, Eukanuba and Natura in the US and Latin America for $2.9 billion to beef up its pet food business?
19. Hindustan Unilever (HUL) plans to extend which brand into male grooming range?
20. Chinese PC-maker Lenovo has roped in which celebrity to endorse its range of smartphones in India?
21. In what appears to be a first across all its franchises globally, which fast food chain has unveiled a segregated vegetarian menu in India?
22. Which industry body has appointed Cognizant India Executive Vice Chairman R Chandrasekaran as its Chairman for the year 2014-15?
23. Which company has signed a non-binding agreement to sell its French subsidiary Voxmobili SA?
24. Which MNC has overtaken IBM to become the second-largest software vendor in India, in terms of software revenues?
25. Which business personality was last week inducted as a member of the Board of Boao Forum for Asia (BFA), a rare distinction for an Indian in the Chinese government-backed influential body?
26. Which business personality was awarded a GBE (Knight Grand Cross), the only Indian among 5 foreigners to be awarded as part of the ‘Honorary British Awards to Foreign Nationals’ for 2014?
27. MTV has forayed into cosmetics, in association with Blue Heaven. What has the range been branded as?
28. U.S.-based technology company Symphony Teleca Corp (STC), has acquired which Bangalore-based tech firm?
29. Which celebrity has acquired the Jaipur franchise of IPL-styled Pro Kabaddi League?
30. Which three Indian firms have made it to the list of 100 most influential Asian companies compiled by Roland Berger Strategy Consultants?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 524 as the subject.