1. Which e-commerce company has partnered with Defense Land Systems India, a Mahindra group company, to sell bullet proof kits for Scorpio vehicles in the country?
2. Which Hyderabad-based company has acquired 29.1 per cent stake in the listed, loss-making Medinova Diagnostic Services Ltd, also headquartered in the city?
3. Which MNC has filed a patent for new technology that aims to make texting while walking safer?
4. The National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX) last week announced the launch of the world’s first contract for which commodity?
5. Which business personality has taken over as chairman of retail company Trent?
6. Which Chinese handset maker has unveiled its flagship offering in style category ELIFE S5.5, claimed to be the world’s slimmest smartphone, in India?
7. Which Coimbatore-based company has acquired Italian company Fabbrica Italiana Pompe Sommergibili Srl (FIPS)?
8. ITC Foods has recently entered the health biscuits category. Name the brand?
9. Which advertising agency has partnered Rotary International on it’s first-ever India campaign, ‘Making Miracles Happen’, to mark the eradication of Polio in the South East Asia region?
10. Actor Ranveer Singh has been roped in as brand ambassador for which brand, his first endorsement deal?
11. Which business group has acquired Hindustan Motors Finance Corporation Ltd (HMFCL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the ailing automaker Hindustan Motors Ltd.?
12. Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) has announced its foray into the music label space. What has the venture been named as?
13. McDonald’s India is set to go premium by rolling out big-sized burgers for adults at almost 20% more than its existing range. What has the range been branded as?
14. Which IT firm has created a new unit called ‘Change the Business Services’ that will focus on outcome-based contracts?
15. Which business group has launched its first-ever national TV corporate campaign with the tagline 'Believe in Blue'?
16. Which MNC has acquired social TV firms SecondSync and Mesagraph?
17. Which television channel has entered into a strategic content alliance with HT Media’s business daily Mint?
18. Which celebrity has launched gold bullion and jewellery company Satyug Gold?
19. Microsoft has developed a voice activated phone assistant feature, a direct rival to Apple’s Siri. What has it been branded as?
20. The Reserve Bank of India last week granted “in-principle” bank licences to which two entities?
21. Private equity firm Everstone Capital has bought a minority stake in which fashion house for Rs 100 crore?
22. Which MNC has unveiled a video streaming device dubbed Fire TV that can pipe video directly to television?
23. Dabur India is launching packaged coconut water under which brand?
24. Brendan Eich last week resigned as the CEO of which company, just two weeks after taking the job?
25. Which MNC has signed on squash player Dipika Pallikal for its latest women’s campaign ‘all in for #mygirls’?
26. Online fashion portal Myntra has roped in which actor to be the brand ambassador for its in-house range of casual wear, Roadster?
27. Which angel investor has bought a 10 per cent stake in US-based video streaming service provider YuppTV for around $2.5 million (Rs 15 crore)?
28. Not sure if I covered this earlier. Which hospitality major is planning to introduce its brand 'Edition' in India?
29. Which MNC has launched the 1.7-103 wind turbine developed and engineered specifically for India’s low wind speed conditions?
30. Which company is all set to become the first Indian e-commerce/ on air- retail company to list on the Nasdaq in the US?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 523 as the subject.