1. Which city has emerged as the world's leading global financial center, according to the Global Financial Centres Index compiled by London-based consultancy Z/Yen?
2. Which brand has joined hands with government hospitals and agencies to fight dengue through a campaign called “U & Me Against Dengue”?
3. Which beverage brand has launched its new campaign in the US with the slogan ’You’re on’?
4. Which well known film personality will set up Bend It Media Fund (BIMF), a venture capital fund, in April to invest in film and television projects globally, including India?
5. Which television channels have launched a promotional campaign with the tagline 'Work Hard Play Hard'?
6. Which MNC has ushered in social sentiment index (SSI), an analytics framework to help Bollywood avoid flops?
7. Which IT firm has inked a multi-year pact with Volvo Cars to provide application development services for its global operations?
8. Which MNC bank has agreed to buy the Asian private banking business of French lender Societe Generale in a deal worth USD 220 million?
9. Which MNC has agreed to buy Spanish cable television and Internet provider Ono for 7.2 billion euros (USD 10 billion)?
10. Which brand / property has launched its campaign titled 'Come On, Bulaava Aaya Hai'?
11. Which e-commerce firm has partnered US-based GOQii to bring the latter’s fitness band and services to consumers in India?
12. Which Financial services firm has announced the demerger of its product business into an independent entity known as Intellect Design Arena Ltd (Intellect)?
13. The Australia-based arm of which company will roll out its 10-seater GA10 aircraft in the North American, Australian and African markets by the end of 2014?
14. Which business personality has bought a 43% stake in Mumbai-based Lebanese restaurant chain Maroosh?
15. Which two Indian whisky brands are the new entrants into the billion-dollar retail sales list?
16. Which television actress, along with Callista Capital, has purchased a 49.9% stake in independent studio Abundantia Entertainment?
17. Which MNC has teamed up with Bangalore-based company, SM Kannappa Automobiles to launch a new range of buses, under the UD brand, targeted at India and other emerging markets?
18. Which automobile brand is being advertised with the baseline ‘Break Through’?
19. Which toy company has launched its first toy store in the country in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu?
20. Which MNC has launched its new campaign 'Share Your Goodness' in India?
21. According to a company statement, which country is the fastest growing market in the history of the Seattle-based iconic American coffee chain Starbucks?
22. Which MNC has named Ramesh Tainwala as its global chief operating officer?
23. Which two companies are the only Indian entities named in the 2014 list of 'World's Most Ethical Companies' prepared by the US-based Ethisphere Institute?
24. Which online travel company has acquired Bangalore-based startup YourBus, strengthening its offering in the bus travel space?
25. Which two business personalities of Indian origin are among the world’s 50 greatest leaders, according to Fortune magazine?
26. Which electrical goods company has launched the ‘Metalica’ and ‘Metalica Divine Series’ distribution boards, which it hopes will create a niche market for the product?
27. Which Canadian luxury mobile brand has tied up with premium multi-brand electronic retailer Mihaus to enter the Indian market?
28. Which computer-security company has fired its Chief Executive Steve Bennett amid sagging revenue and slumping shares?
29. Which domain registrar and web hosting company launched its latest integrated marketing campaign featuring Mithun Chakraborty?
30. Which airline has launched a new scheme under its 'Feel like a Star' campaign, where flyers get a discount if they have a 'filmi' name?
31. Emami has roped in which actress as brand ambassador for its BoroPlus face-wash range?
32. Which state-owned investment arm has agreed to invest $ 5.7 billion (Rs 34,700 crore) for a 24.95% equity stake in Hong- Kong based beauty chain AS Watson (ASW)?
33. 'Big Hoss' is set to make it to the Guinness Book of World Records for being the largest TV in the world. Which MNC has built the screen?
34. T.Sarkar Private Limited, a 50-year old Kolkata-based advertising agency that also has interests in films and television production, is all set to launch its first channel. What has it been branded as?
35. Which MNC has been named as the top employer in Europe by the Top Employers Institute for the second consecutive year?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 521 as the subject.