1. According to a report last week, Coca-Cola India has roped in which celebrity as its new brand ambassador?
2. Which MNC has rolled out its new global campaign, themed ‘untameable’, in India?
3. Edgar M Bronfman, 84, died recently in Manhattan. He was the former chairman of which well known MNC?
4. Japanese carmaker Honda is phasing out which brand from India following weak demand and dwindling sales?
5. PepsiCo India recently laid the foundation stone for a new beverage plant, poised to be the largest such factory for the company in India. Which state?
6. QMobile, the largest selling mobile phone brand in Pakistan, has roped in which Indian celebrity as brand ambassador?
7. Which MNC has sold the majority of its global physical oil trading operations to Russian state-run oil major Rosneft?
8. Which US hospitality and entertainment firm will open its first five-star property in India next year?
9. Which MNC has become the second large global giant to exit India’s crowded and barely profitable mutual fund industry?
10. Which hospitality major has been voted as ‘World’s Leading Luxury Hotel Brand 2013’ at the World Travel Awards (WTA)?
11. Which international celebrity has signed on to help promote Las Vegas Sands' properties in Singapore and the Chinese gambling enclave of Macau?
12. Which lingerie brand has launched its new campaign ‘Fabulous, as I am’?
13. Which company has signed an agreement to buy Germany’s Kuepper group of companies for about €200 million in its second big European acquisition of 2013?
14. Which Kolkata-based company has tied up with Germany-based GermanPV for supplying solar modules for grid-connected solar park in the European nation?
15. Which company has promoted Paresh Sukthankar as deputy managing director?
16. Realty developer Kanakia Group’s hospitality arm has roped in which hospitality major to manage its upcoming 150-key hotel in Goa?
17. The Kellogg Co has crossed which sales milestone in India?
18. Which MNC is poised to sell more vehicles in China than General Motors Co for the first time in nine years, regaining its place as the biggest foreign carmaker in the world’s largest auto market?
19. Microsoft India has launched an application with safety features, exclusively for Windows Phone users. What has it been branded as?
20. Which brand set a new Guinness World Record at IIT Mumbai's annual college festival, Mood Indigo (aka Mood-I), held at Powai, on December 22?
21. Andhra Pradesh Paper Mills Ltd (APPM) has been renamed. What is the new name?
22. The Union Government has appointed Arun Tiwari as Chairman and Managing Director of which bank?
23. Which brand was the most popular social-media brand worldwide in 2013, according to Starcount, which compiled data across Facebook, YouTube and other sites to come up with its top 10 list?
24. Which Karnataka based Marathi daily has launched its Mumbai edition?
25. PepsiCo Foods has roped in which celebrity to endorse its Lay’s potato chips as part of a repositioning exercise to make it a more youthful brand?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 509 as the subject.