1. Which MNC has appointed former Nokia executive D Shivakumar as its chairman and CEO for India region?
2. In the first mass campaign ever in its category, which company has launched a television commercial titled 'The Gift'?
3. Which watch brand has launched the Carrera Calibre 1887, ‘Jack Heuer Special Edition’ as a part of the celebration of ‘50th Anniversary of Carrera’?
4. Which company has launched its women’s lifestyle category with a campaign titled ‘When you have everything and still nothing to wear’?
5. Which company has won the bid for the Indian cricket team’s logo sponsorship rights from 2014 to 2017 for Rs 1.92 crore a match?
6. Which company has signed a licensing agreement with California-based Sunkist Growers, one of the largest international suppliers of fresh fruits, to launch its citrus beverage products in India?
7. Which media agency has elevated Kartik Sharma as managing director, South Asia?
8. Japan-headquartered CAC Corporation will acquire a majority stake in which Chennai-headquartered integrated IT services firm?
9. Which company has announced the launch of its new retail trade platform, TradeEdge, developed in association with FMCG major Proctor & Gamble?
10. Which location has emerged as the most expensive retail destination in the country, according to a recent report by Jones Lang LaSalle?
11. Which company, along with retail chain Shoppers Stop, has launched British kidswear brand Next in the country?
12. Which brand has launched its campaign ‘Ghoomne’?
13. Which natural cosmetics maker has forayed into domestic retail, kicking off the venture with two exclusive brand outlets?
14. Which company has signed a strategic licence deal with Warner Music Group to sell its music catalogues in India, Sri Lanka and the other SAARC countries?
15. Which company has emerged as the country’s biggest company in terms of annual revenue, as per an annual list of Fortune 500 companies in India?
16. Which MNC has now emerged as the largest shareholder in United Breweries, surpassing its equal joint venture partner Vijay Mallya?
17. Which MNC has announced its entry into the Indian UV (utility vehicle) market with the launch of its premium SUV (sport utility vehicle) MU-7?
18. Avan Projects has purchased a majority interest in Om Pizza and Eats Pvt. Ltd, the Indian franchisee of which brand?
19. Chennai-based FMCG major CavinKare has roped in which celebrity to endorse its deodorant brand, Spinz?
20. Which MNC has named Mary Barra as its first woman CEO?
21. ITC has relaunched which brand with the positioning ‘Eat Light. Live Light’?
22. Which global credit rating agency has acquired Amba Investment Services, a knowledge process outsourcing services firm?
23. Publicis Groupe plans to launch a new global media network under its media services unit ZenithOptimedia by the first quarter of 2014. What has it been named?
24. Italian farm equipment maker Same Deutz-Fahr (SDF) Group last week introduced its premium tractor brand in India. Name it?
25. Who is the highest-paid woman in music, according to the latest annual list by Forbes?
26. SB Nayar has taken over the charge of chairman and managing director of which finance company?
27. Which celebrity has been named the new face of luxury fashion house Chanel?
28. Which company has entered into an agreement to buy out Elder Pharmaceuticals’ branded formulations business in a deal worth Rs 2,000 crore?
29. Which celebrity has agreed to buy a 13% stake in Hockey India League’s Delhi Waveriders team from real estate firm Wave group for an undisclosed amount?
30. Which MNC has named Krish Iyer as the chief executive of its India unit?
31. The ministry of finance has appointed CVR Rajendran as chairman and managing director of which bank?
32. Which company has emerged as the biggest wealth creator in Indian stock markets over the past five years, according to a study conducted by Motilal Oswal?
33. Which MNC has said its Chief Operating Officer Steve Mollenkopf will take over as the CEO?
34. DSK Motowheels, a Pune-based company, has tied-up with which MNC to assemble and market its superbikes in India?
35. Who has been named the most powerful celebrity of 2013 by Forbes India for the second time in a row?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 507 as the subject.