1. American cafe chain Starbucks has started serving which Indian brand at its outlets in Singapore?
2. Hong Kong-based handset maker and distributor Sunstrike has launched its smart phones in northern India. Name the brand?
3. Which MNC has acquired tech company Bread?
4. The world’s fifth largest auditing and accounting firm has just reentered the country for the third time by roping in MZSK & Associates as its new partner. Name it?
5. Which men's grooming brand has launched its India-specific campaign 'Mantastic'?
6. Which company has joined hands with Dubai-based Riva Group of Companies to launch Excel Media?
7. Which company has sold its Hong Kong unit - a primary healthcare chain - to insurance major Bupa for $355 million?
8. Why were Eugene F Fama, Robert J Shiller and Lars Peter Hansen in news last week?
9. Which business school from India has been ranked 39th globally in The Economist full-time MBA Programmes Ranking 2013?
10. Which company has become the first in India to achieve turnover or sales of more than Rs 1 lakh crore in a quarter?
11. Which company has launched its first android-based tablet PC, App Star, designed for kids above 4 years?
12. Which MNC has announced that it is appointing Angela Ahrendts, currently the CEO of Burberry, as its SVP of retail and online stores?
13. Mr Hans Riegel, 90, died in Bonn last week. His company makes which iconic candy brand?
14. Which television channel has repositioned itself as a youthful channel with a new tagline, 'Stay Amazed.'?
15. Which brand is the ‘most attractive brand’ in the country according to ‘India's Most Attractive Brand 2013’, a research-based report by Trust Research Advisory?
16. Who has topped the list of highest paid actors on U.S. television by Forbes magazine?
17. Cycling event Godrej Eon Tour De India has roped in which celebrity as its brand ambassador?
18. GSK Consumer Healthcare is extending which brand from its stable into the biscuits category?
19. Which business personality has been elected the new chairperson of the Public Health Foundation of India (PFHI) for a term of three years?
20. Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) is celebrating which milestone?
21. Which luxury fashion magazine has been re-launched in India by the Maxposure Media Group?
22. Which business personality is building an independent media organization, spearheaded by big names including ex-Guardian correspondent Glenn Greenwald?
23. Which MNC bank last week said it will discontinue its retail broking and depository business in India?
24. Which Canada-based e-reader maker last week entered the Indian market with the launch of four devices?
25. WinWinD, a wind turbine maker based in Finland, has filed for bankruptcy. Which business personality holds a controlling stake in the company?
26. Which MNC has announced the appointment of Deepak Mehrotra as the new Managing Director for its India business?
27. A Krishna Kumar is the new Managing Director and CEO of which company?
28. Which advertising group’s strategic communications and engagement consultancy, MSLGROUP, was named the ‘Best Corporate Consultancy in the World 2013’ by The Holmes Report?
29. Which MNC has launched a digital campaign called “CelebrityYou” for its brand PhotoReady?
30. This definitely qualifies as an out-of-the-box strategy and probably a worry for our desi celebrities. Which Indian company has signed on actor Hugh Jackman as its brand ambassador?
31. Which company has acquired the remaining stake in Wireless Business Services (WBSPL) to own 100%?
32. Which business personality is Forbes India "Entrepreneur for the Year 2013"?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 499 as the subject.