1. Which celebrity has been roped in as the face of National Geographic Channel in India?
2. Which company has closed a co-production deal with Ranbir Kapoor for his upcoming film Jagga Jasoos?
3. Which company has appointed Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as brand ambassadors for its kitchen appliances?
4. Which MNC has launched its all new super premium sedan Flying Spur in India?
5. Which brand has emerged as the world’s most valuable brand, according to the latest Best Global Brands report by corporate identity and brand consulting company, Interbrand?
6. Which business group has bought UK’s most renowned Oakley Court, a gothic heritage country house in Windsor, for 27 million pounds (Rs 256 crore)?
7. Which automobile company has sold its testing and engineering services company Defiance Testing & Engineering Services to US-based Exova for an undisclosed sum?
8. Arrow is advertising its SuperLuxe shirt. What is its claim to fame?
9. Which MNC will enter into a joint venture with China Resources Enterprise (CRE) to create a retail giant in China?
10. Which company has acquired French financial services consulting firm Equinox Consulting for an undisclosed sum?
11. Which entity is planning to set up a chain of 300 exclusive retail outlets under the Indian Republic brand?
12. Which automobile company has appointed John Edwards as the MD of the newly created 'individual products division'?
13. Which premium lifestyle brand has collaborated with actress Deepika Padukone to co-create a limited edition collection for women?
14. Which automobile company has partnered with the Being Human Foundation to launch a special edition of its scooter?
15. Which Indian brand features in Africa's top ten most admired global brands, according to a survey conducted by the African Business Awards?
16. Which two companies have picked up the title sponsorship rights for the Indian cricket team’s remaining matches in 2013-14 for around Rs 26 crore?
17. Kolkata-based Pressman Advertising got list listed on both BSE and NSE last week. Why did this make news?
18. Which company will be the title sponsor of the New York City Marathon in 2014?
19. Which company will acquire ValueSource NV, a subsidiary of Belgium-based insurance group KBC?
20. According to World Bank estimates, which country is expected to top the list of countries receiving remittances this year too?
21. Vishal Bali has resigned as the group CEO of which healthcare group?
22. Skoda Auto last week relaunched which brand in India?
23. Which MNC has acquired Flutter, a San Francisco-based company founded by two persons of Indian origin - Navneet Dalal and Mehul Nariyawala?
24. Which ‘all-singing, all-dancing’ burger chain from the US will shortly make its India debut?
25. Suhail Rizvi, founder of New York private equity firm Rizvi Traverse Management, has emerged as a significant investor in which MNC?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 497 as the subject.