1. Japan-based Line Corporation, a provider of instant messaging service, has roped in which celebrity to be its brand ambassador for India?
2. Which television channel is being advertised with the baseline 'Every story has a human side'?
3. According to the Kelly Global Workforce Index survey, employees of which country are the most committed to their employers compared to their counterparts in other countries?
4. Which MNC has kicked off the festive season with the ‘Hint a Gift’ television commercial?
5. Which Indian business personality was last week inducted into the prestigious National Academy of Engineering in the US?
6. Which company has entered the hair salon business by buying a 30% stake in Bhabani Blunt Hair Dressing, which runs the premier hair salon chain B: blunt?
7. Nxtra Data has appointed Neil Pollock as its CEO. The company is the wholly-owned subsidiary of which MNC?
8. Which company has forayed into the hydraulics business with the acquisition of assets of Wayne-Burt Petro Chemicals, a hydraulics cylinder manufacturing company in Chennai?
9. Luxury hotel chain The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts has mutually agreed to bring its 25-year association with which hospitality major to a close, effective October 1?
10. This is a big and welcome step, given that some uncertainties had cropped up in what was a given. Who is the new chairperson of State Bank of India?
11. SR Bansal has taken charge as the new CMD of which bank in India?
12. Ayurvedic hair oil brand Kesh King has roped in which celebrity as its brand ambassador?
13. Arthur Sadoun is the new CEO of which advertising MNC?
14. Private equity firm New Silk Route has acquired a majority stake in which Mumbai-based café and restaurant chain?
15. Jeweller Joyalukkas has signed on which celebrity as its brand ambassador for its planned global expansion?
16. Private equity giant Apax Partners has acquired which IT outsourcing firm founded by four IITians, for $420 million (Rs 2,578 crore)?
17. Moses Harding, former executive director of Lakshmi Vilas Bank, has joined as the group chief executive officer of which infrastructure finance firm?
18. Which company has launched its e-book imprint whereby it is offering 21 e-singles by 21 writers at a cost of Rs 21 each?
19. McDonald’s is bringing which new retail format to India?
20. Who is all set to become the first woman chair of the Federal Reserve (the US’ central bank) in its 100 years of existence?
21. B Ashok has been selected to be the new chairman of which public sector entity from June next year?
22. Which MNC will buy out its Indian partner in their 50:50 cash-and-carry joint venture, which runs 20 wholesale stores under the Best Price Modern Wholesale brand in India?
23. Which brand has been crowned 'World's Best Beer' at the World Beer Awards for 2013?
24. Which business family has joined hands with Andrew Branagh to set up Berkeley HealthEDU, which will focus on developing and delivering high-end training for healthcare professionals?
25. Which company has become the first private insurer in the country to make a foreign acquisition?
26. Google last week announced the launch of laptops that are powered by Google’s Chrome OS in India from October 17. What are they called?
27. Mr Jagdish Saxena, 74, passed away last week. He was the CMD of which pharma company?
28. Which Indian company has been recognized as ‘Asia's Most Promising Brand' in 2012-13 by World Consulting and Research Corporation (WCRC)?
29. Low-priced Aakash tablet maker DataWind last week launched affordable phablets or tablets with voice call facility. What has the series been branded as?
30. Godrej Consumer Products Limited (GCPL) last week launched what new innovation in the mosquito repellant category?
31. According to a report, Google TV will be rebranded. What will it be called?
32. Which MNC has acquired TenMarks, a mathematical education company founded by entrepreneur Rohit Agarwal?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 498 as the subject.