1. Irish building materials giant CRH has agreed to buy which cement company from the diversified Shriram Group for an enterprise valuation of around Rs 1,400 crore?
2. The board of which company has decided to sell its IT solutions business and its stake in all its foreign subsidiaries to the UK-based Kewill group for a consideration of $43.4 million?
3. It would have been funny had it not been a disaster. Yatra.com site was inaccessible to customers for a few days. What was the reason (as reported in the media)?
4. UM Cables Ltd has acquired a sponge iron and billet unit, Zoom Vallabh Steel. UM Cables is a wholly-owned subsidiary of which company?
5. Funskool India Ltd, a joint venture between MRF and Hasbro Inc, opened its first branded retail outlet in Chennai. What has it been branded as?
6. Which company has operationalised the nation’s largest blast furnace at its Rourkela Steel Plant?
7. Sanak Mishra has stepped down as the India CEO of which MNC?
8. Which MNC has pulled out Anchor milk powder from Sri Lanka?
9. Which company has acquired 99% stake in Century 21 Properties India Pvt Ltd?
10. Which new internal ridership record was set by Delhi Metro on August 8?
11. Swedish retail major IKEA Group has identified which four states to set up single-brand retail stores as part of its Rs 10,500-crore investment in India?
12. Which company has bought 80% stake in Singapore-based high-end personal care, dermatology products and cosmetics maker Global Vantage Innovative Group (GVig)?
13. Who has topped Forbes list of the world's top-earning authors?
14. Which paints company has appointed Sameer Nagpal as managing director and chief executive officer, effective from May 25?
15. Dilip Venkatraman has stepped down as the CEO of which two television channels?
16. Japanese HR service provider Recruit Holdings has acquired which domestic executive search firm for nearly Rs 150 crore?
17. Ashish Nanda, a Harvard Law School professor, will be the new director of which business school?
18. Which technology and consultancy major will acquire Germany-based Prion Group, a move that will help enhance its product lifecycle management (PLM) services?
19. Which company plans to re-launch its Swiss watch brand Favre Leuba this fiscal?
20. Dubai based fashion retailer Splash has appointed which celebrity as its brand ambassador?
21. Which FMCG major has widened its portfolio in the dairy space by launching ‘Curd' in one kg bucket packs?
22. Which company has come onboard as the presenting sponsor for the Indian adaptation of hit international TV series "24", to be telecast on Colors channel?
23. Which sports equipment brand will soon launch a chain of standalone stores in India?
24. What milestone has the Nokia Store crossed in India?
25. Education company Pearson has appointed which well-known Indian business personality as an independent non-executive director on its board, effective from October 1?
26. Which automobile company has shed more than a 90% stake in its wind power arm to independent power producer Green Infra?
27. Which MNC has agreed to buy Trusteer, a company that helps businesses fight computer viruses and fraud?
28. Rosalia Mera, 69, died last week. She was the co-founder of which fashion label / retailer?
29. Which MNC has unveiled actor and director Robert Downey Jr. as the star of its 'Here's to Change' brand-building advertising campaign?
30. Samsung Electronics Co will reportedly introduce a wristwatch-like device next month that can make phone calls, surf the web and handle emails. What has it been branded as?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 490 as the subject.