1. Which MNC has appointed Seema Modi as its India managing director?
2. Which business group has unveiled a regional airline, Mantra Airline to connect smaller cities?
3. Which company has acquired 100 per cent stake in British security firm The Shield Guarding Company Limited for Rs 167 crore (£19.5 million)?
4. Which company has topped the list of Best Companies to Work for in India, by ET and Great Place To Work Institute?
5. Ace archer and member of the Indian Olympic Contingent for the London Olympics 2012, Deepika Kumari, has joined which company as a manager in its sports department?
6. In which location is the first Hyatt Place outside the US likely to come up at?
7. Youth channel MTV has tied up with which company to launch co-branded adventure bikes?
8. Which well-known ‘human-potential guru’ died at a hospital in Idaho last week at the age of 79?
9. Joy Chakraborthy has resigned as the CEO of which media company after a brief span of eight months?
10. Which MNC has picked Google’s Marissa Mayer to become its new CEO?
11. Which MNC has posted its first quarterly loss in 26 years after it went public?
12. Which advertising agency in India has launched a new division, TRIP?
13. In association with which company has Google India launched a programme named Google Web Academy?
14. Which MNC has bought Sparrow, makers of the email apps for iPhone and the Mac?
15. Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha feature in the TVC (currently on air) of which beverage brand?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 434 as the subject.