1. Which Indian business group will sell stake in its China manufacturing unit to China Power New Energy Development Co. Ltd. for 3.4 billion rupees?
2. Which MNC bank’s arm has agreed to pay Rs 1,200 crore to buy a majority stake in Continuum, a wind energy firm, highlighting the increasing interest of US private equity firms in Indian renewable assets?
3. In what is claimed to be a first-of-its-kind initiative between a university and a business house, which business group has decided to build an India Centre in Olympic University?
4. Which company is test marketing an after-wash laundry brand known as Magic in Andhra Pradesh, that the company claims reduces water usage by two-thirds?
5. Which city has been named the most competitive city in India in a new Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) research report?
6. Which company has bagged the title sponsorship for the ODI series between India and Sri Lanka starting on July 22?
7. Mindshare and which MNC have announced the launch of Mobile Garage, a venture designed to use the MNC's mobile expertise to supercharge the use of mobile by Mindshare's global client base?
8. Which FMCG company has recently launched global artificial sweetener brand Nutrasweet in the Indian market via its healthcare arm?
9. Which MNC last week named chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg a director, elevating the first woman to a board that has seven men?
10. Which business personality is this year’s recipient of the Rockefeller Foundation’s Lifetime Achievement Award?
11. Chennai-based real estate developer TVH has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador for all its new projects?
12. Which company has entered the nutraceuticals space with HiOwna-Junior, a nutrition supplement drink for children?
13. Sudhanshu Vats, a vice-president at Hindustan Unilever, has been appointed group CEO of which media company?
14. Google last week unveiled a $199 handheld tablet computer that features a 7-inch screen and is designed to help the company vie with Apple, Microsoft and Amazon.com. What has it been branded as?
15. McDowell’s No. 1 has signed up which celebrity as brand ambassador for its soda extension?
16. Which company was awarded the Global Performance Excellence Award by Asia Pacific Quality Organization in Chicago on June 18?
17. Which MNC has named Ramesh Jayaraman as its India head?
18. Which pharmaceutical MNC has appointed Aijaz Tobaccowalla as managing director in India?
19. Which cosmetic major has launched internationally renowned British model and actor Lily Cole as its first-ever global brand ambassador?
20. Tata Chemicals has roped in which well known personality to endorse its ‘i-Shakti’ brand of unpolished pulses?
21. Which MNC is the official timekeeper for the London Olympics 2012?
22. Which MNC has signed a three-year partnership with football club Arsenal which will allow it to utilise the club’s merchandising, hospitality and content rights in five countries, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana, Uganda and Rwanda?
23. Which in-car entertainment brand has finally set up shop in India, through a joint venture (55:45) with its current India partner AutoSonics India?
24. Which company has acquired Travelguru, the Indian arm of US travel services provider Travelocity, to become the largest provider of hotel bookings in the country?
25. Which Indian hotel is the only one from the Asian continent to feature in the top 10 list of world’s best-reviewed hotels in Expedia’s annual “Insiders’ Select” ranking?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 431 as the subject.