1. Ranbaxy Laboratories has roped in cine stars Sonali Bendre and Trisha Krishnan as brand ambassadors for which brand?
2. Which MNC last week said it has received the EuroFinance Treasury award for implementing its treasury architecture software integrating operations across 20 nations and swift work on managing debt of around $13 billion?
3. Which company will acquire US-based Triumph Engineering, which provides engineering and technical services to aviation, energy, and oil and gas industries?
4. Arvind Rao has resigned as the managing director and chief executive of which company?
5. Eight Indian companies feature in the list of world’s 500 largest companies compiled by Fortune magazine, including two of them in the top 100. Name the two companies?
6. Which business group’s retail initiative DIGIWorld has unveiled its new brand identity and brand repositioning 'DW'?
7. Which company has entered into a backend joint venture with 2 Sisters Food Group (2SFG), a UK-based meat-processing company to introduce chilled and frozen foods at its food & grocery outlets?
8. Which MNC last week said it would buy Perceptive Pixel, a developer of large touchscreen displays whose customers include cable network CNN?
9. Which company has announced its foray into the air care category with a new brand, ‘aer’?
10. Which hotel chain has announced its partnership with the Public Diplomacy Division of the Ministry of External Affairs for its “India Is” initiative?
11. Which MNC has teamed up with Theo Mueller Group, the largest privately held dairy business in Germany, to enter the fast-growing US yogurt market?
12. Which company has announced the sale of its wholly-owned subsidiary Myra Mall Management Company to Jaydev Mody-owned Providence Educational Academy?
13. Which company has acquired Malaysian company Henikwon Corporation Sdn Bhd for an undisclosed amount through its Malaysia-based wholly-owned subsidiary, Tamco Switchgear?
14. What milestone has BMW India’s Chennai plant crossed recently?
15. Which beer maker has launched a new drink with spicy taste under the label of Indus Pride?
16. South Africa-based drugmaker Adcock Ingram has acquired which Indian pharma company for Rs 480 crore?
17. Which MNC has agreed to buy Britain's Aegis Group in a £3.16 billion ($4.9 billion) deal to create a global media and marketing network to challenge WPP?
18. British fashion brand Superdry, worn by celebrities such as David Beckham and Pippa Middleton, is coming to India through a tie up with which company?
19. Which MNC has appointed P Balaji as VP and MD for its India operations?
20. Which celebrity has signed up to be the brand ambassador of Kalyan Jewellers, one of India’s leading jewellery retail chains?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 433 as the subject.