1. Which brand is being advertised with the positioning ‘Designed for humans’?
2. A 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO made for race driver Stirling Moss was in the news last week. Why?
3. The world’s largest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev, has uncorked Budweiser Magnum in the country. What is its claim to fame?
4. Japan’s food regulatory authority recently cleared ‘Kirin Mets Cola’. Why did this make global news?
5. Print ads were released on June 3 to celebrate the birth centenary of which business personality?
6. Which company is bringing the oldest American men’s clothier chain Brooks Brothers to India?
7. Rose-based skin care brand Dabur Gulabari has signed on which actress as its new brand ambassador?
8. US private equity giant Warburg Pincus has agreed to buy a controlling stake in which financial services firm for about Rs 800 crore?
9. Which company has roped in five sporting icons-cricketer Gautam Gambhir, Olympic medal winning boxer Vijender Singh, badminton champion Saina Nehwal, five-time world boxing champion Mary Kom and wrestler Sushil Kumar – as brand ambassadors for one of its brands?
10. A coffee table book has been launched to celebrate 50 years of advertising of which brand?
11. To mark the 10th anniversary of the world's largest selling car nameplate Corolla in India, Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched a special edition. What has it been sub-branded as?
12. Which MNC has agreed to buy Bay Bread LLC for $100 million in cash?
13. Which MNC is buying Silicon Valley startup Meebo to help expand its social networking service?
14. Which MNC has acquired the software firm Quickoffice, which allows users to create and edit documents on mobile devices?
15. Which well known international brand unveiled its revamped logo last week?
16. Rupert Murdoch has broken which well known 16-year-old equal joint venture?
17. Which company has entered into an agreement with Opera Software, under which its customers across India, Africa, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh will be able to access a customised version of the latter’s internet browser on their mobiles?
18. Which MNC has named Kwon Oh-hyun as its new CEO?
19. Which advertising agency has rebranded its company Maatra as Gutenberg Networks India?
20. Which Indian company has been identified as one of the top 25 performers in Caring for Climate Initiative by the UN Global Compact and UN Environment Programme?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 428 as the subject.