1. Which Indian personality has been appointed on the board of trustees of Sundance Institute, a global non-profit organisation founded by Robert Redford, the venerable Hollywood actor and director?
2. PC vendor Lenovo has appointed which celebrity as its brand ambassador?
3. What milestone has professional networking site LinkedIn crossed in India?
4. Which company last week overtook Telefonica SA to become Spain's biggest company by market value?
5. Which brand has launched its latest campaign 'Cricket ki khushi'?
6. Which MNC is set to appoint Pierre-Yves Arzel as the chief executive of its Indian subsidiary?
7. Which company has appointed former president and chief executive of Israeli generic drugs-major Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Israel Makov as chairman of its board of directors?
8. Cps, a local entrepreneur and innovator, last week launched what it claimed as India's first technology multi-brand store, in Ahmedabad. What has it been branded as?
9. Former president of Republic of Botswana, Festus G Mogae, has joined which Mumbai-based BSE-listed diamond firm’s board of directors as an independent director?
10. Which MNC last week created a new category with the launch of AirFryer, a kitchen appliance which fries with just air?
11. Which television channel has rolled out a multi-city outdoor campaign to promote its re-branded look that includes a new tagline, 'Shuruat Yahi Se'?
12. Which online portal is taking a pot-shot at regular print newspapers in its television commercial with the positioning ‘Read today's news today’?
13. Italian car makers Ferrari have made a stunning 3-million-pound special edition sports car, SP12 EC, exclusively for which celebrity?
14. Samalka Group of Institutions has roped in which actress as its brand ambassador?
15. Which brand has introduced a Twitter-based e-commerce initiative, Twittcom?
16. Which company has appointed former Aircel COO Gurdeep Singh as president and chief executive officer of its wireless business, which provides and manages mobile telephony services?
17. Which company is picking up a 49% stake in Gurgaon-based value-added services startup Y2CF?
18. Luxor Writing Instruments has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador for its pen brand – Pilot?
19. Dinesh Kumar Mehrotra has taken over as the chairman of which organization?
20. Which business personality has been conferred lifetime achievement award by the Colour Society?
21. Which FMCG MNC has appointed Jeremy Hunter as president of its Indian operations?
22. Which company has acquired UK-based analytics firm Coalition in an Rs 250-crore deal which will expand the firm’s global business?
23. Brand Desire, a global brand study launched by Clear, part of the M&C Saatchi Group, has released the list of the top 10 desirable brands in India. Name at least five?
24. Which firm last week filed for bankruptcy, punctuating the largest law firm collapse in United States history?
25. Which business personality, one of the longest serving chairmen of India Inc, last week announced his decision to step down from his post, which he held for 49 years?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 427 as the subject.