Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week April 11 - 16. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Mr Raghu Pillai, 54, passed away in Chennai on April 10. He was a CEO in which business group?
2. Which Indian pharma company has formed a joint venture with US drug maker Merck & Co to develop and manufacture branded generic drugs for emerging markets?
3. Which bank last week said it has agreed to acquire Deutsche Bank’s loss-making credit card business in India?
4. Which firm has emerged as the largest multinational corporation by value of equity held in Indian businesses during the fiscal-ended March?
5. B Muthuraman has been elected new president of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for 2011-12. He is the vice chairman of which company?
6. Which well known business personality will work as a steward on AirAsia on May 1 after losing a grand prix bet with the airline founder?
7. Which MNC has named Rakesh Kapoor as its new global chief executive?
8. Which hospitality group is looking to bring its 5-star hotel brand ‘The Address’ to India?
9. Which company last week announced the launch of its first marketing campaign for its global powdered drink ‘Tang’ in the country?
10. Which British luxury car maker last week officially launched its range in India?
11. Which Indian company has tied up with the Switzerland-based Mibelle Biochemistry to launch premium skincare products under the Pure Skin brand name in the country?
12. Which club is poised to become the fifth Premier League club to have an American owner after sports tycoon Stan Kroenke agreed a deal for a takeover that values the soccer club at £731 million ($1.2 billion)?
13. Which MNC has decided to shut down its Flip video camera division?
14. Which company has launched an innovative fitness drive in Mumbai as part of its 'Stay Fittum Fit' campaign for its flavoured yoghurts?
15. Which Hindi daily is bearing a new look and a new content philosophy, 'Tarakki ko chahiye naya nazariya', starting April 12?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 368 as the subject.
Biz Quizzard is a weekly current affairs business quiz based on the the events of the week gone by, and compiled from various sources. It was earlier co-posted on Quinkie, an online quiz group dedicated to business quizzes. With the first edition posted in March 2004, Biz Quizzard has not missed a single week till date and has been featured in the Limca Book of Records 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2020 editions for this achievement.
Want us to conduct a quiz at your office or college? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any kind of quiz - business, general, sports & more! We also provide well-researched content that is Educative, Innovative & Entertaining.
April 17, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment