1. Amazon India recently launched its first Digital Kendra, a brick and mortar resource centre that will assist kiranas and small enterprises to go digital. Which city?
2. Which luxury watch brand has collaborated with Nintendo to launch a limited edition Super Mario Watch?
3. Which Kolkata-based group has bought a 108-year-old prime commercial building owned by HSBC at Horniman Circle in South Mumbai’s Fort locality for over Rs 83 crore?
4. Which company has acquired a majority stake in The Real Kashmir News and consolidated its presence in the Kashmir Valley?
5. Which advertising agency has elevated Kulvinder Ahluwalia as CEO?
6. The number of SIP account registrations in June crossed which milestone mark?
7. Amul recently won its first trademark violation case outside India. Which country?
8. Maruti Suzuki India (MSIL) has shifted the production of which model from the Manesar facility to Suzuki Motor Gujarat´s (SMG´s) plant in Ahmedabad?
9. Which digital broker has become the first in the country to launch a feature that allows users to apply for initial public offerings (IPOs) before the actual IPO opening in the markets?
10. Which MNC has appointed Daisy Chittilapilly as its new president of India and SAARC region?
11. The market capitalisation of Adani Group’s listed entities crossed which milestone mark in the first week of FY22?
12. Which MNC has agreed to acquire Risk-IQ, a security software maker?
13. Which food delivery platform has elevated Phani Kishan, the company’s vice president of strategy and investments, to the position of cofounder?
14. Which global sportswear major has signed 15 Indian athletes and three para-athletes, who will represent the country in national and international events at the upcoming Tokyo Olympics?
15. Which jewellery retailer has launched its latest campaign 'Fair Price Promise', outlining the benefits of standardised pricing?
16. Which homegrown caffeinated personal care brand has launched the ‘#GetTheGoodDose’ initiative to encourage millennials to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
17. Which electrical appliances manufacturer has roped in actor Tiger Shroff as brand ambassador?
18. Which oil and gas logistics company and Dutch tank storage provider Royal Vopak have formed a new joint venture in the LPG, chemicals storage and handling business?
19. Thailand-based utility Global Power Synergy Public Company (GPSC) has acquired a 41.6% stake in which Indian green energy company for 14.82 billion Thai baht (Rs 3,388 crore)?
20. Which country will become the first to adopt UPI standards for its QR deployment?
21. How many private-sector lenders have agreed to pick up 9.9% each in a company that will manage and eventually resolve stressed assets owned by a state-initiated bad bank?
22. Which FMCG company has announced the appointment of Naveen Pandey as its Chief Executive Officer?
23. Which entity last week announced its ‘Public Sector Startup Ramp’ in India with an aim to help early-stage public sector-focused technology start-ups build solutions on its platform?
24. State-run power giant NTPC last week said its arm, NTPC REL, will set up the country’s first green Hydrogen Mobility project in which region?
25. Which dating app is partnering with Netflix as its official casting partner for the Indian dating reality show titled IRL: In Real Love?
26. Which direct-to-consumer (D2C) firm is entering into beauty products market under the Cosmos brand?
27. Which snack brand has introduced special ‘@ Home’ packs and has launched a campaign featuring actor Ishaan Khatter?
28. Which Ayurvedic antacid brand has roped in actors Rakesh Bedi and Guddi Maruti in its new campaign?
29. Which laptop brand has launched a new campaign with the positioning 'Bilkul Dost Jaisa'?
30. Which cooperative has launched a new product – ‘Jackfruit Eclairs’ – in the market?
31. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) last week barred which MNC from signing on new debit, credit, or prepaid customers to its card network in the country from July 22?
32. Which NYSE-listed real estate investment trust and Brookfield Infrastructure Partners are planning to jointly invest more than $2 billion in institutional data centres across India?
33. Which FMCG major has acquired a 60% stake in Apcos Naturals, which owns the ‘Just Herbs’ brand of Ayurvedic hair & skin products, for an undisclosed consideration?
34. Which company last week unveiled ‘XPRES,’ an exclusive brand for the fleet segment?
35. Which direct-to-consumer women’s wellness brand has forayed into nutraceuticals segment by announcing the introduction of ‘Uplift’, a nutrition drink mix?
36. Which company is diversifying its tobacco business as it gets into the manufacture and export of nicotine and nicotine derivatives (like nicotine salts) to the European Union and the US markets?
37. Which entity has acquired a majority stake in cloud services start-up cloudxchange(dot)io?
38. Which Unani blood purifier brand has unveiled the second phase of ‘Sachai Andar. Achchai Bahar’ campaign?
39. Which beverage company has announced its diversification into the dairy category with the launch of a range of flavoured milk products named Smoodh?
40. Which conglomerate has said it will enter the boutique lifestyle hotels segment with brand ‘Storii’?
41. Which social content hub from Zee has rolled out a front runner game on web, ‘Happu Ki Nikali Savaari’ for Zee’s show ‘Happu Ki Ultan Paltan’ airing on &TV and streaming on Zee5?
42. Which eyewear brand has roped in actress Taapsee Pannu as its new face in India?
43. Which Finnish smartwatch maker has roped in former HMD Global executive, Ajey Mehta’s venture Gamsa as a go-to-market partner to re-enter India’s wearable market?
44. Which company last week announced the launch of the 'Spotlight North East' storefront on its marketplace?
45. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain has launched a new ad campaign for its ‘Stunner Menu’?
46. Which networking platform for professionals has launched a digital campaign with the positioning 'Grow like you are meant to'?
47. Which lifestyle consumer electronics products manufacturer has roped in actress Jacqueline Fernandez as brand ambassador?
48. Which edtech startup has acquired a majority stake in AI-enabled personalised learning platform Pedagogy?
49. Which carmaker last week launched the Huracan STO model in India priced at Rs 4.99 crore (ex-showroom)?
50. Which packaged water company has announced its foray into the personal hygiene segment with the launch of hand purifiers and has launched the campaign ‘#ForTheLoveOfHands’?
51. Which online furniture rental start-up has launched what it claims to be the world’s first furniture subscription service, named UNLMTD?
52. LT Foods has expanded its product portfolio in the health segment with fortified everyday basmati rice with the positioning ‘Poshan Waala Chawal’. What has it been branded as?
53. Which bicycle brand has launched the ‘#FunTurns25’ campaign to celebrate its 25 years?
54. Which business group has unveiled the ‘Aayega India’ campaign to support and cheer Team India at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
55. Which audio accessories brand has signed a one-year endorsement deal with actress Pooja Hegde?
56. Which mutual fund has launched the campaign ‘#DateyRaho’ saluting the resilience of investors?
57. Which audio-only social networking app has launched its new direct messaging feature, Backchannel?
58. Private equity firm Mandala Capital has bought out which cold chain solutions firm, increasing its stake from 30% to more than 99%?
59. Which social media platform last week announced that it is rolling out emojis with sound, called “Soundmojis”?
60. Which company last week filed its draft prospectus with Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to raise Rs 16,600 crore ($2.2 billion) through a public issue?
61. Which MNC has become the world’s second biggest smartphone maker over the past quarter following an 83% jump in shipments, according to preliminary estimates by Canalys?
62. Which tech major said it is working closely with the Malaysian government to help that country develop a digital economy by offering training for the creation of more digital jobs?
63. Which company has acquired a controlling 50.1% stake in Bengaluru-based Bioneeds India Private Limited, after acquiring a significant minority stake earlier in March?
64. Which gift and greeting cards major last week announced its foray into the beauty and personal care products segment as part of business expansion plans?
65. Which company will be buying as much as 67% in homegrown search provider Justdial for about $700 million or Rs 5,222.8 crore?