1. Which company, through its arm, is buying the Washington manufacturing facility of Boeing supplier TECT Aerospace Group Holdings for $31 million?
2. Which business scion is set to launch a members-only private club called ‘Jolie’s’ in Mumbai?
3. Hong Kong-based private equity firm NewQuest Capital Partner has acquired a controlling interest in which Indian animation production company?
4. Which snacks major has announced a grant to Hasiru Dala, an NGO, to recycle multi-layered plastic (MLP) waste and create furniture boards?
5. Which company has strengthened its position in the small appliances segment with its flagship product ‘Candy’ juicer mixer grinder?
6. Which company last week launched its mid-size SUV Kushaq in India?
7. KPFO Ventures and which real estate private equity fund have entered into a joint venture to foray into the fractional ownership space with an initial portfolio of $100 million?
8. Which company last week announced plans to bring 10 battery-powered vehicles to the Indian market by 2025?
9. Which company last week announced the commercial launch of Covid-19 treatment drug 2-deoxy-D-glucose (2-DG), developed in collaboration with DRDO?
10. Which philanthropist will retire as chairman of Arghyam Foundation, the Bengaluru-headquartered nonprofit, on September 30?
11. Which cloud telephony company and contact centre software provider Ameyo have entered into a definitive agreement for a merger?
12. Nightlife doyen Ricardo D’Souza last week claimed in a social media post that he had sold which iconic hospitality business in Goa?
13. Which Hyderabad-based EV startup last week announced the rollout of its debut bike that is equipped with a 3KW motor, which has been developed in-house?
14. Which brand has launched “All Rounder”, a ‘chatpata masala’ flavored ‘thin potato biscuits’?
15. Which MNC has launched its Sound Up initiative in India to help the country’s growing audio community?
16. Which payments tech major has picked up an equity stake in Instamojo, a digital platform catering to small businesses and self-employed workers, for an undisclosed amount?
17. Which learning company has announced the appointment of Siddharth Banerjee as the new Managing Director for India and Asia?
18. Which company has unveiled ‘Clear’, an umbrella name under which all of its offerings across taxes, invoices, wealth management and credit for businesses will reside?
19. Which lifestyle consumer tech brand recognized for being the leader in the earwear & wearable segment has announced its entry into the personal grooming category with MISFIT?
20. Which company and the UAE’s state-run oil giant Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) have announced a new petrochemical joint venture?
21. Which MNC distiller last week said it will launch a venture fund in India that will invest in and mentor smaller companies, startups and adjacent businesses such as restaurants?
22. Which social media company has tied up with venture capital fund Stellaris Venture Partners to scale young businesses by providing them with timely digital skilling support?
23. Which company has acquired an 8.4% stake in Ansal Housing after invoking shares pledged with the corporation for recovery of loans?
24. The technology services arm of which bank is expanding into geographies like Europe, South East Asia and Japan to provide services like digital regulatory compliance?
25. Which UK headquartered entertainment marketing company has launched its operation in India in a strategic partnership with El Sol Strategic Consultants (ESSC)?
26. Which communications technology MNC has appointed Ricky Kapur as the Head of APAC?
27. Which oats brand has unveiled a special film ‘#SalutingOurHeroes’ to thank the healthcare community?
28. Which beverage brand has launched the initiative ‘Aam nahi khaas ho tum’ as a tribute to India’s unsung Covid heroes?
29. Which automobile company has launched an general awareness and safety campaign with cricketer Kapil Dev that aims to educate & empower India against COVID-19 through Cricket?
30. Which Indian pharma major will “facilitate” the import of Covid vaccines donated by US biotech major Moderna, under licence for restricted use by India’s drug regulator DCGI?
31. Which enterprise resource planning software provider has launched a digital campaign ‘Heroes Hamesha’, on the occasion of International MSME day?
32. Which gaming and e-sports mobile advertising company has launched its latest product - Social Ads?
33. Which dating app will open its first café in New York this month?
34. A group of top executives from which fintech startup have set up an investment fund, MarsShot Ventures, focused on early-stage startups in India?
35. Which company has announced the formation of a new subsidiary Ki Mobility Solutions, an online-to-offline digital platform?
36. Brazil will suspend a $324-million contract with which company for Covid-19 vaccine?
37. Dairy firm Hatsun Agro Product Ltd has expanded its products portfolio by introducing paneer under which brand?
38. On the occasion of MSME Day (June 27), which company has launched the digital campaign called ‘#PaasHaiToKhaasHai’ to support neighbourhood shops?
39. Facebook last week crossed which milestone market capitalization mark for the first time?
40. Hyundai Motor India last week achieved which milestone production mark?
41. US insurance broking firm Arthur J Gallagher & Co is likely to take full control of which Indian joint venture?
42. Which ecommerce major has launched a new platform - Shopsy - for individuals and small businesses to become resellers of goods in their networks through platforms such as WhatsApp?
43. Which merchant-focused payments firm has appointed former Cashe chief executive Ketan Patel as its new CEO?
44. Which managed infrastructure services business last week announced the appointment of Lingraju Sawkar as its president for India?
45. Which MNC port operator has acquired American logistics firm Syncreon Holdings in a $1.2 billion deal?
46. Unified Payments Interface (UPI) transactions count hit a record high in June. How many?
47. Which business school last week said Madan Pillutla has taken over as its new dean?
48. Which budget hotel company has announced the acquisition of 35 new properties to its portfolio across 22 destinations in India by buying a majority stake in hospitality company 1589 Hotels?
49. Which Swiss firm has acquired Belgian leather-goods label Delvaux, adding a niche handbag maker to a lineup of luxury brands that includes Cartier and Dunhill?
50. Which Chennai-based publishing house, known for its children’s books, is celebrating its silver jubilee?
51. Which ethnic wear brand has roped in actress Alia Bhatt to promote its range?
52. Which cough and cold brand has launched the third edition of its ‘#TouchOfCare’ campaign series on the occasion of National Doctors’ Day 2021?
53. Which fashion e-commerce platform has launched a campaign for its flagship sale property, featuring actress Sonam Kapoor and others?
54. Which company has named actress Kareena Kapoor Khan as the new face for its Organic Apple Cider Vinegar?
55. Which company has released its latest ‘#DilSeLocal’ campaign to honour and express support for the MSME community in India?
56. Which Swedish app has launched the outdoor campaign ‘#HelloIndia’?
57. Which cryptocurrency exchange has announced that it is the official overseas sponsor of Team Sri Lanka during India's tour of Sri Lanka?
58. Which e-sports and gaming platform has announced the official launch of its app in the United States of America?
59. Which one-stop medical and healthtech procurement platform launched the mask awareness campaign ‘#DontShowMeYourFace’?
60. Which global snacking company has announced the appointment of Geetika Mehta as Managing Director, India, effective July 1?
61. Which grooming brand has roped in cricketer R Ashwin as brand ambassador and has launched the campaign ‘Shave to Shine’?
62. Which company has sold six ships to ArcelorMittal in a deal valued at $80 million?
63. Swedish gaming company Modern Times Group (MTG) has acquired which Bengaluru-based word games developer for $360 million (about Rs 2,686 crore) in a cash and stock deal?
64. Anand Kripalu, former managing director of spirits maker Diageo India, will join which packaging major as managing director and global chief executive?
65. Which billionaire entrepreneur will travel to the edge of space on a test flight on July 11?
66. Bharti Airtel last week launched an all-in-one solution for homes – whether it is mobile, broadband or DTH that can be bundled. What has it been branded as?
67. Which hair colour brand has roped in actor Shah Rukh Khan as brand ambassador?
68. Which digital pinboard site is banning all ads with weight loss language and imagery, including ads that idealize or denigrate certain body types?
69. Which broadcaster has unveiled the ‘Hum Honge Kamyab’ campaign for Tokyo Olympics 2020?
70. Poonam Gupta has taken over as the director general (DG) of which economic think tank?
Please mail your answers before 12 pm next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 901 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Post a Comment