1. Which company, along with its founder, will acquire Raheja QBE General Insurance in a deal worth around $76 million, or Rs 570 crore?
2. FMCG major CavinKare recently announced the launch of a liquid hand soap free from all synthetic detergents under which flagship brand?
3. According to a survey conducted by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Ficci), along with the Indian Angel Network (IAN), what % of startups have shut down due to Covid-19?
4. Who has authored the book ‘Overdraft: Saving the Indian Saver’, all set for a release this month?
5. Which hair care brand has launched the ‘#ScalpSwag’ online challenge based on findings of consumer behavior during the lockdown, with restrictions on various amenities?
6. Which company last week announced the acquisition of Noida-based electric three-wheeler company Bestway Agencies (BAPL), which sells e-rickshaws under the ELE brand?
7. The government has appointed former corporate affairs secretary Injeti Srinivas as chairman of which newly set-up entity?
8. Which MNC has agreed to acquire food delivery company Postmates Inc in a $2.65 billion all-stock takeover?
9. Which MNC has agreed to buy Dominion Energy Inc’s natural gas transmission and storage business for $4 billion in cash?
10. Which MNC has unveiled its ‘It’s Between You’ brand campaign in India, showcasing stories about how Indians are using the platform to communicate in a secure manner?
11. Which company has signed an agreement to buy a power transmission project for an enterprise value of Rs 1,286 crore from Kalpataru Power Transmission?
12. Which company has announced obtaining approval of the Drug Controller General of India to launch generic antiviral drug Remdesivir injection for restricted emergency use on hospitalised Covid-19 patients in July at a price of Rs 4,800?
13. Which face wash brand has launched the campaign ‘Pimple-free, healthy skin ka expert’?
14. Which beauty brand has forayed into home and travel care essentials with 'Veggie Safe’, a fruit and vegetable cleaner; and ‘Travel & Home Safe’ - disinfectant sprays for travel and home?
15. Which chain of pre-owned, multi-brand luxury car showrooms has signed singer Sukhbir Singh as its brand ambassador?
16. Which fashion brand has collaborated with ace dancers Shakti and Mukti Mohan and Melvin Louis to amplify the latest version of its global campaign?
17. Which financial services provider has launched its latest campaign called ‘PHYGITAL’ to promote its services?
18. Which company’s short-form video channel, FilterCopy, has launched a new Instagram-first format called ‘FilterCopy Mini’ that will focus on telling short, relatable stories in just under a minute?
19. Which bank’s former MD Romesh Sobti and his wife have jointly bought two sea-view apartments in Oberoi Realty’s super-luxury project in Worli, Mumbai, for over Rs 76.3 crore?
20. Kia Motors India last week said it has crossed which milestone mark in sales for connected cars within 10 months of its first product launch in the country?
21. Which education technology startup has acquired Chandigarh-based PrepLadder for $50 million in a cash and stock deal?
22. Which MNC has announced the re-launch of its popular children’s channel, CBeebies, in India after eight years?
23. Which cookies brand has launched a film with the positioning ‘some curves are better raised’?
24. Which state tourism board has launched the 'Intezaar Aapka' campaign?
25. The Delhi bench of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has admitted an insolvency plea against retail chain V2 Retail. What was the chain called earlier?
26. Which ecommerce company, in a strategic partnership with Movado Group International, announced the launch of MVMT (pronounced as ’Movement’) watches on its platform?
27. Which music streaming platform has launched the short videos platform ‘HotShots’?
28. Which Hyderabad-based startup last week said it has rolled out the country’s first integrated marketplace for edtech solutions?
29. Which company, in collaboration with AI start-up Blackstraw, has introduced Health Risk Monitoring System (HRMS), an AI-based health risk monitoring system to facilitate safe reopening?
30. About a week after TikTok ban, which MNC said it would begin testing its Reels feature in the country, which works on similar lines as TikTok?
31. Which company has made an entry into a new category of ice cream-chocolates, and introduced brand Rocket with two exciting flavours of French Vanilla and Belgian Chocolate?
32. Which mutual fund has launched the second video under the ‘#DateyRaho' campaign, acknowledging investors for their tenacity to fight?
33. Which India-inspired lifestyle brand has made a substantial change to its logo as part of the larger shift in its positioning from a souvenir brand since its launch ten years ago?
34. Which company has launched a new digital platform, branded as ‘Blockchain-based Contracts and Rights Management System’ (bCRMS) for the global media and entertainment industry?
35. Which pipe and water storage solutions company has roped in actor-couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan as brand ambassadors?
36. Which airline has become the first in India to offer Covid-19 insurance for passengers?
37. Ramkumar Ramamoorthy has resigned as the India chairman of which IT company?
38. Tata Starbucks last week launched its first drive-through outlet in the country. Which location?
39. Which company has picked up about 27% stake in Arvind Fashions’ subsidiary Arvind Youth Brands for Rs 260 crore?
40. Which brand recently organized the world’s largest food drive as part of its ‘#UmeedHainHum’ initiative along with Michelin star Chef Vikas Khanna?
41. Which edible oil manufacturer has appointed Sanjeev Asthana its chief executive officer (CEO)?
42. Facebook-owned WhatsApp last week said that more than which milestone count of people in India was using the business version of its messaging app every month?
43. Which online financial services player’s founder Sandeep Tandon has allocated Rs 100 crore from his family office to invest in early-stage companies in the hardware, manufacturing and Internet of Things space?
44. Which MNC is reportedly considering selling smartphones without in-box chargers from as early as next year?
45. Who has been conferred the first Prof PC Mahalanobis National Award in Official Statistics for lifetime achievement?
46. Which Bangalore-based kids food and nutrition startup has introduced ‘Hearty’ – a range of immunity-based nutritious meals for those with medical needs across age groups?
47. Which company / brand has entered the edible oils business with the launch of Janmay brand?
48. Which pharma company has launched a ‘Thank you Doctor’ campaign to express gratitude towards doctors for their sacrifices and selfless service?
49. Rajiv Suri has quit as the MD and CEO of which retailer?
50. Which is the most chosen brand in India, as per the Brand Footprint 2020 report from Worldpanel Division of Kantar?
51. Which digital music distribution service provider has announced its entry in India and has appointed music industry veteran Heena Kriplani as the country manager?
52. Which life insurance company has signed actor Sonu Sood as the product ambassador for its latest product campaign?
53. Which hair care brand has launched its new campaign with the message ‘Duniya mein chaao all the time’?
54. Which watch brand has announced actress Disha Patani as its brand ambassador in India?
55. Which automobile company has launched the anthem ‘Haq Hai Humara’ as a tribute to the ‘Indomitable Spirit of India’?
56. Which advertising agency has released the short film ‘Kaano Par Zimmedari’ to highlight the importance of wearing masks?
57. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain has adopted a new tagline- 'The Burger of India'?
58. Which pharma company has launched the anthem 'Hum se behtar hum, Bolo Vandemataram'?
59. Which brand has recently launched Panchamrit, a food traditionally served as ‘prasad’ after puja at temples?
60. Which MNC has decided to support nearly 48 public hospitals across eight states as part of the company’s commitment of Rs 100 crore towards COVID-19 relief initiatives in the country?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 850 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.