1. Which ecommerce company has said it has successfully eliminated single-use plastics in the packaging of goods at its fulfilment centres across the country?
2. Which country’s low-cost carrier NokScoot said its board of directors decided to liquidate the company as the coronavirus pandemic dimmed prospects for its recovery?
3. Which FM radio company is set to venture into the online radio space with ‘BRO’?
4. Which financial services brand and gold loan NBFC has launched the ‘Sunheri Soch’ campaign with Red FM?
5. Which dating app has launched its digital campaign #AllyOfLove, in support of the community during this year’s International month of Pride?
6. Which asset management company has launched a campaign titled 'The Minimalist Investor' promoting index funds?
7. Coty Inc agreed to buy a 20% stake in which celebrity’s beauty business for $200 million to develop skin, hair and nail products under the reality TV star’s brand?
8. Which real estate consulting firm has announced a tie up with RoofandFloor, a technology driven online marketplace for homebuyers to smoothen home buying experience?
9. Which Indian company has got approval for its psoriasis drug Ilumya, which is a part of its specialty products portfolio, for the Japan market?
10. The government last week banned how many Chinese mobile applications?
11. India and which country last week signed a concession agreement for their hydroelectric joint venture project?
12. Which watch brand has launched a digital campaign ‘Proud to be Me’, which celebrates the spirit of self-expression and inclusivity in the society?
13. Which snack brand has launched the Filmy Flavours campaign pivoted on famous Bollywood dialogues?
14. Which sportswear brand has launched a sustainability film to celebrate its five-year partnership with Parley?
15. Which fantasy gaming platform has launched its new campaign ‘#DumHaiTohYahanKhel’ with brand ambassador Yuvraj Singh?
16. Which online streaming platform has launched ‘Multiplex’ to directly release Bollywood films?
17. Which company has accepted a binding offer from Templar Investments to divest its entire stake in its Oman asset?
18. Premji Invest has acquired a controlling stake in which speciality aroma chemical maker?
19. Amazon last week said its grocery delivery service Pantry has been expanded to cover how many cities in the country?
20. Which MNC has launched its second data centre in Hyderabad, quickly expanding in the country after its first such centre was unveiled in Mumbai last year?
21. Which MNC will sell its chemicals business to Ineos Group for $5 Billion?
22. Which Chennai-based information technology services company has acquired a 70% stake in Bengaluru-based RapidValue Solutions, which is into digital product engineering services and solutions?
23. Mondelez India last week announced its foray into which new category?
24. Carlyl Group will invest $235 million in which company’s Nxtra data centre business?
25. Which football club has reached an agreement to sell Brazil midfielder Arthur Melo to Juventus for a fee of 72 million euros ($80.98 million)?
26. Which automotive connected technologies company has announced the elevation of Prathab Deivanayagham as the new country manager for its India operations?
27. Which newspaper brand is claiming that its campaign has become the longest-running print campaign of India?
28. Which online investment service provider has launched 'Let’s be Wealth Positive' digital campaign, in an effort to calm investors during this time of uncertainty?
29. Zomato last week said it has rechristened its membership programme Zomato Gold to include more discounts and privileges. What will it be known as?
30. Which PSU last week reported its first-ever quarterly loss?
31. Which ethnic apparel and artisan products retailer has appointed former Indigo Airline president Aditya Ghosh on its board of directors?
32. Which MNC last week became the highest-valued automaker in the world as its shares surged to record high?
33. Which entity last week announced a $750 million package for India’s medium and small enterprises, which have been severely impacted by Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown imposed to contain it?
34. Which company is acquiring the French giant De Dietrich Process System’s Hyderabad facility, which is into production of glass-lined equipment for €6.25 million (nearly Rs 53 crore)?
35. Which company has partnered with the Japanese pharma giant Fujifilm Toyama Chemical and Global Response Aid (GRA) for development, manufacture and sale of antiviral drug Avigan (favipiravir) tablets for potential treatment of Covid-19?
36. Which company last week reported a staggering Rs 73,878-crore loss in fiscal 2019-20, the highest ever by any Indian company?
37. OTT platform Zee5 last week said it will soon launch a short video platform and unveiled the brand. Name it?
38. Which general insurance company has launched its new corporate brand identity with a redesigned logo and the tagline ‘Suraksha and Bharosa, dono’?
39. Which American running shoe brand has been launched in India, imported by SCS Selection Centre Sports Private Limited?
40. Which company, along with an international partner Rhone Capital, has acquired US-based Lummus Technology at an enterprise value of $2.7 billion (about Rs 20,590 crore)?
41. Which hospitality company has launched the digital campaign 'Fir Badhega India!'?
42. Which life insurance company has launched the campaign ‘#FutureFearless’?
43. Which cement company has launched ‘#YehPuccaHai’ campaign to pay tribute to the construction workers?
44. Which digital healthcare company launched a campaign ‘#BeingADoctor’ on the occasion of National Doctors’ Day?
45. US private equity giant KKR has agreed to acquire about 54% stake in which Mumbai-based drug manufacturer, one of the oldest pharma companies in India, for Rs 3,100 crore?
46. Hindustan Unilever has rebranded Fair & Lovely. What is the new brand?
47. According to report last week, more than what percentage of leased passenger aircraft in the country belong to leasing firms owned or controlled by Chinese entities or those based in Hong Kong?
48. Which company has introduced India’s first generic version of sucroferric oxyhydroxide for the control of increased serum phosphorus levels in patients with chronic kidney disease on dialysis?
49. Maruti Suzuki India last week launched its vehicle lease subscription service for individual customers under which brand?
50. Which business group has signed an agreement with Fortune Media Group, publishers of Fortune magazine, to publish the magazine in India?
51. Which hand and surface sanitiser brand has launched its maiden television campaign 'Ghar ka Pehredar'?
52. Which FMCG company has launched a brand new television campaign in support of '#Vocalforlocal’ with the key thought ‘Bharat se hai hum, Bharat jaise hum'?
53. Which jewellery company has elevated COO Sanjay Raghuraman as Chief Executive Officer?
54. Lavie, a handbag brand, has forayed into the functional fashion space with the launch of which sub-brand?
55. Which industry body has announced the appointment of Bharti Airtel’s chief operating officer for India and South Asia, Ajai Puri, as its new chairman for 2020-21?
56. Which general insurance company has launched the ‘#RestartRight’ campaign for its health insurance solutions?
57. Which music composer duo has inked an exclusive contract for creating their own fashion merchandise label with Styched; a production on demand fast fashion company?
58. Which eyewear brand has launched the ‘#NoCodesApply’ campaign?
59. Think and Learn, which owns and operates educational technology platform Byju’s, has made a $300 million all-cash offer to acquire which smaller peer?
60. A consortium of which business group and the UK government has won a bid to take over OneWeb, the British firm that went bankrupt while trying to build a constellation of satellites to deliver wireless broadband globally?
61. Which cosmetics maker has named former top executive of L'Oreal, Sue Nabi, as chief executive officer, its third CEO in this year?
62. Which hospitality brand has launched the digital campaign ‘#LoveIndiaSeeIndia’?
63. Which MNC collaborated with MensXP to launch a video titled ‘Fathers: Then vs Now’ for Father’s Day?
64. Which company has roped in actor Akshay Kumar as brand ambassador for its water tanks segment?
65. Which health insurance company has roped in actor Boman Irani for a multi media advertising blitz?
66. Which pain relief OTC brand has launched a campaign personifying headache as ‘Pain Man’?
67. Which cosmetics and skincare company has launched the campaign ‘Your Safe Space’?
68. Which snacking company, in partnership with Zee Network, has launched ‘#SayThankYou’ campaign?
69. Which biscuit brand has launched the campaign “Good Choices can happen at home too”, with an aim to encourage people to start making good choices even within the confines of their homes?
70. Which automobile company has become the first in the country to introduce intelligent manual transmission (iMT) technology?
71. Which company has launched the “Pari Laayegi Parivartan” campaign that illustrates the importance of regular breast cancer screening and breast self-examination in India?
72. Which B2B marketplace for healthcare supplies has launched the awareness campaign ‘Unlock Rules’?
73. Which dating app has collaborated with electronic music producer Ritviz and production house Jugaad Motion Pictures to create Raahi, a Pride anthem and music video?
74. Which ready-to-cook fresh food brand has launched its highly-acclaimed ‘Trust Shop 2.0’ initiative to cater to customers in Mumbai, especially in the Covid-19 hit areas?
75. Which mattress brand has launched Cocoon Mattress, a first-of-its-kind Mattress in a Box (MIAB) offering that allows consumers to choose the comfort feel of the mattress on their side of the bed?