1. Which MNC has named real estate industry veteran Sandeep Mathrani as its new chief executive from February 18, 2020?
2. Which fashion retailer has appointed Helena Helmersson as its first female chief executive officer?
3. Which MNC has named entrepreneur Sanjeev Agrawal, promoter of Delhi-based diversified MM Agrawal Group, as developmental licensee for its operations in north and east India?
4. Sonal Dabral has quit as the chief creative officer for South East and South Asia and vice chairman India of which advertising agency?
5. Which company has signed a concession agreement to commission, operationalise and maintain the civilian enclave at Bidar Airport in northern Karnataka?
6. Which PSU has announced its entry into the electric vehicle (EV) space, with the launch of its ‘e-Drive’ initiative, an innovative EV mobility model based on battery swapping?
7. Which Hyderabad-based environment management services provider has forayed into the Dubai market with the launch of FARZ, a fully automated material recovery facility (MRF)?
8. Which company has been ranked as the number three globally in the medium and heavy commercial vehicle (M&HCV) bus maker segment for the calendar year 2019?
9. Tiffany & Co., the American luxury jewellery giant headquartered in New York, has opened its first store in India. Which city?
10. Which Indian company has won a $1.5-billion deal across a ten-year period from US pharma retailer Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) to transform its technology operations?
11. Which life insurance company has launched a campaign titled ‘#YeTohCertainHai’, which stems from the proposition of ‘Because Life Is Full of Certainties’?
12. Which power company has launched a nation-wide campaign titled ‘I Have the Power’ to create awareness on the choices it provides to its customers?
13. Content producer and distributor Banijay Asia is collaborating with Turmeric Media Networks Private Limited and which actor to produce content across screens and languages?
14. Which bike taxi aggregator has launched its new campaign 'Sapno par ho ja sawar'?
15. Which life insurance company has launched its new campaign ‘Apno ki #HimmatWaliSeeti’?
16. The Indian Federation of Sports Gaming (IFSG) has announced a change in its name. What is the new name?
17. Which chocolate brand has launched a campaign on exam stress and is promoting its limited-edition Exam Bars?
18. VIP Industries has launched a range of women’s travel luggage under which existing brand?
19. Flipkart has closed down which fashion portal?
20. Tony Fernandes has temporarily stepped aside as the CEO of which MNC?
21. Which power company has signed Indian cricket team’s fast bowler Shardul Thakur as brand ambassador?
22. Which company will start manufacturing solar-powered golf carts, designed in Italy by Lamborghini, in India by September 2020?
23. Truecaller has crossed which milestone mark in monthly active users (MAUs) around the world?
24. Music streaming app Gaana crossed which milestone monthly active users (MAU) mark in December 2019?
25. Which cricketer and his wife have announced their entry into the baby care market with their new brand Maaté?
26. Which e-health company has announced a campaign called ‘#ICanWeCan’ marking World Cancer Day?
27. Which small finance bank has launched its first television commercial ‘#WishMoreGetMore’, featuring brand ambassador Viswanathan Anand?
28. Google-owned YouTube has reached which milestone music and premium paid subscribers mark?
29. Private radio network BIG FM and which general insurance company have announced the kick start of the ‘High Beam - Not OK Please’ campaign?
30. Which public sector company has picked up a minority equity stake in Israel’s battery developer Phinergy?
31. Which online beauty and personal care company has signed an agreement with television personality and dancepreneur Shakti Mohan to launch an exclusive make-up range?
32. Reliance Brands has signed up with which luxury fashion house from Spain to bring the brand to the country?
33. Which on-demand streaming service will make its debut in India on March 29, coinciding with the kick-off of the 13th season of IPL?
34. India has been ranked at which position on the International Intellectual Property (IP) Index this year, according to a report of US Chamber of Commerce’s Global Innovation Policy Center?
35. Which payment solutions provider has acquired Times Internet-owned Software as a Service startup GetMeAShop (GMAS) in a largely stock deal?
36. US airline Delta Air Lines (DAL) has set up a global capability centre (GCC) in which Indian city?
37. JSW Steel has roped in which cricketer as the brand ambassador for the company for its JSW ColorOn and JSW NeoSteel products?
38. Mohit Joshi will be the new India and Southeast (SEA) Asia CEO of which media agency?
39. According to reports last week, which company has emerged as India’s largest private sector employer when it comes to number of employees and associates in India?
40. Haldiram has crossed which milestone sales mark in India?
41. Who has retained the top position of being the most valuable celebrity brand in the Duff & Phelps’ celebrity brand valuation report released last week?
42. Which Californian eatery, known for its chain of grill bars and pancake joints, is entering India and is scheduled to open its first restaurant in Bengaluru later this year?
43. Which entity has announced the launch of the "Power of 3" global marketing initiative, the first campaign of its scale aiming to educate consumers about the benefits of walnuts?
44. Which life insurance company has launched the campaign ‘#ShedTheTax’, featuring brand ambassador PV Sindhu?
45. Which life insurance company has launched the campaign ‘#BounceBack’?
46. Which MNC has announced the launch of the 'Priceless Planet Coalition', a platform to unite corporate sustainability efforts and make meaningful investments to preserve the environment?
47. Which business group has decided to sell its cement business to Nuvoco Vistas, part of the Nirma Group, for an enterprise value of Rs 5500 crore?
48. Which company is planning to bring in Peugeot Motorcycles e-Ludix scooter to India?
49. Which fashion house is reportedly planning to bring another fashion label, Cos, to India?
50. Ryan Roslansky will be the new CEO of which MNC from June 1?
51. Which property technology brokerage has acquired Mumbai-based rentals and property-management platform Azuro for an undisclosed amount?
52. In a first, military drones made in India have been exported in flyaway condition by a joint venture between which company and Israeli manufacturer Elbit?
53. French energy major Total Gas & Power Business Services will invest $510 million to acquire a 50 per cent stake in which company’s solar business?
54. Which daily grocery delivery service has launched its first brand campaign, with 4 short digital videos?
55. Which beer brand has roped in England’s all-rounder Ben Stokes as brand ambassador?
56. Actress Radhika Apte has collaborated with which fashion wear brand to launch its latest "inclusive" collection?
57. Which biodegradable sanitary napkin brand has launched its awareness campaign, 'The Period Girl'?
58. Which classifieds platform has launched its new campaign 'Teri Bhi Happy Meri Bhi Happy'?
59. Sangeeta Prasad has quit as the MD of which infrastructure company?
60. Bharti Airtel Ltd last week crossed which milestone market capitalization mark for the first time, becoming the country's 12th company to achieve this milestone?
61. Tidjane Thiam has quit as the CEO of which bank?
62. Which health insurance company has announced the launch of a new brand campaign ‘Bad news – Good news’, featuring actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui?
63. Cargill has relaunched which edible oil brand with a campaign featuring star celebrities Sonakshi Sinha and Neil Bhoopalam?
64. Which company has emerged as the country’s top handset maker in the quarter ended December, according to data from market intelligence provider International Data Corporation?
65. Mukesh Ambani-owned Indian Premier League (IPL) team Mumbai Indians has become the first Indian sports franchise to clock which milestone mark in sponsorship revenue?