1. Clayton M. Christensen, 67, died in Boston on January 23. He was the author of which groundbreaking 1997 book?
2. Which deal syndication platform has rolled out its employee stock ownership plans (Esops) management platform, MyStartupEquity?
3. Which MNC has introduced the Cullinan in India at a starting price of Rs 8.2 crore, thus completing its Black Badge family of cars?
4. Electronics brand, Noise has roped in which cricketer as brand ambassador?
5. Which MNC bank has launched its new campaign, featuring brand ambassador Sachin Tendulkar?
6. Which grooming company has roped in actor Kartik Aaryan as its new brand ambassador?
7. Which confectionery brand has entered the chewy candy segment with the introduction of ‘Soft Chews’?
8. Pocket Aces has launched its first Instagram web series, ‘Firsts', for which brand?
9. Which pain recovery gel from the Cipla has launched it’s first-ever television commercial?
10. Which company recently unveiled its first electric scooter, the iQube Electric, priced at Rs 1.15 lakh?
11. Which jewellery brand has launched its Valentine’s Day campaign ‘#UpYourGiftingGame’ across all social media platforms?
12. Which real estate player has launched a campaign to promote its three kid centric projects which are part of the brand's 'India's First Kid Centric Homes' offering?
13. Which real estate services firm has announced its entry into office real estate brokerage business?
14. Which hair colour brand has roped in actors Akshay Kumar and Ileana D’Cruz as brand ambassadors?
15. Which business personality has announced his resignation from Ujjivan Bank’s board?
16. Which bank announced the launch of 'PIONEER' Banking, its wealth management platform, which caters to the high net worth segment of customers?
17. Which MNC celebrated India's Republic Day with the launch of a new bespoke film, ‘Born With Wings’?
18. Which bank has launched ‘Dil Se Open’, a campaign that unveils its new brand philosophy supported by process transformation?
19. Which business group launched a campaign ‘#LiveTheConstitution’ on the occasion of 71st Republic Day 2020?
20. Which business group released a digital film titled '#thelittlethingswedo' to commemorate India's 71st Republic Day?
21. Which Gurgaon-based company has announced the launch of its sports programming repertoire on its channel 1Sports – a premium sports channel offering for the Indian sports fans?
22. Which mobile gaming and skill monetisation platform and cricketer Virat Kohli have renewed their association for another year?
23. Which app has launched a campaign highlighting the power of storytelling through the medium of audio, with two films featuring actress Tabu and director Anurag Kashyap respectively?
24. Which beverage brand has released ‘We Are India’, a multilingual music video celebrating the power of India and showcasing the diversity of its talent and resources?
25. Amazon last week launched which product in India for automobiles?
26. Which infrastructure investment trust backed by KKR will acquire East North Interconnection Company from Sterlite Power for Rs 1,020 crore?
27. After building a road with bitumen mixed with shredded end-of-life plastic in Maharashtra, which company is planning to commercially launch the plastic mix for road builders?
28. Which business park developer has entered into a strategic, equal partnership with Mitsui Fudosan (Asia) to develop assets worth around $1 billion in major Indian cities?
29. Which media agency has elevated its India chief operating officer Ajay Gupte to the position of chief executive officer for South Asia?
30. Which city has the world’s worst traffic congestion, according to a report released by Tom-Tom, a major global location technology specialist?
31. Which brand has launched a new line of dolls with no hair and the skin condition vitiligo to showcase “a multi-dimensional view of beauty” and “represent global diversity and inclusivity”?
32. Who has become first Indian woman to bag a foreign football club contract?
33. Which global scientific communications company has acquired Unsilo, a Denmark-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) company?
34. Whom did the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) appoint last week as the third member of the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC), the highest interest rate setting body?
35. Which online fitness company has recently rebranded itself as FITTR?
36. Which media agency has appointed Kartik Sharma as CEO for its operations in India?
37. Which business personality has been allowed to own 26% stake in his bank by RBI, a higher stake than what the regulator had stipulated earlier?
38. UrbanClap has rebranded itself. What is the new name?
39. Which MNC has joined the race to launch short-video making apps with unveiling of Tangi which is focued on creativity and Do It Yourself (DIY) space?
40. After 50 years, which business personality in India will step down from his executive position from end-March?
41. Ralf Speth will step down as the chief executive of which automobile company at the end of his contract in September this year after over 10 years at the helm?
42. Association of Mutual Funds in India (Amfi) has roped in which 2 cricketing icons as brand ambassadors for the ‘Mutual Fund Sahi Hai’ campaign?
43. Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) last week achieved which milestone cumulative production mark for export?
44. Which merchant commerce platform last week announced the launch of ‘Paper POS’ for its merchants?
45. Voltas Beko has launched its first manufacturing plant in the country. Which state?
46. Which company has rolled out its first nationwide cross-platform digital campaign titled ‘Science of Motherhood’?
47. Which petroleum and metals company has unveiled its first TVC themed ‘#KabhiSochaHaiKya’?
48. Which company has rolled out a new digital advertisement campaign targeting its 10 million-plus merchant base, featuring Abhinav Kumar, its new vice president product marketing?
49. Which real estate portal is running its multimedia campaign ‘Ghar Dhoondna Koi Inse Seekhe’, featuring brand ambassadors Vivky Kaushal and Kiara Advani?
50. Who will be the new CEO of IBM from April 6?
51. Which company has roped in VJ and actor Rannvijay Singha to endorse its watches?
52. Star India has announced the launch of its latest offering in the Hindi movie channel category. What has it been branded as?
53. Which tourism board has launched its latest brand campaign in India themed around mornings, including a yearlong series called ‘God Morning world’?
54. Which sanitaryware brand has launched 2 television commercials with the positioning ‘True Quality, Trusted Service, since 1960.’?
55. Which automobile MNC has come up with a musically inspired, 60-second commercial called ‘Let It Go’ featuring actor Maisie Williams?
56. Which Indian company is entering the restaurant business with a Michelin-star Armani eatery?
57. Which 2 companies last week won auctions to supply 1,200 megawatts of clean power in the renewable-cum-energy storage power purchase tender by Solar Energy Corporation of India?
58. Which listed realty developer and Bengaluru-based realty major Embassy, which is unlisted, have agreed to merge through a share-swap deal?
59. Which electric mobility company last week unveiled a new corporate brand identity with a new logo and tagline, 'Spark the New.'?
60. Abidali Neemuchwala has stepped down as the CEO and MD of which company?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 827 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.