1. According to a report last week, IndiGo airlines has opened its first international call centre in which country?
2. Which company has bought a strategic stake in Chennai-based RTS Logistics?
3. Which women-centric magazine released a research report called ‘All About Women’, targeted at millennial mothers?
4. Which snacking brand has launched its latest campaign ‘Har Craving Ka Jawaab’?
5. Sebi has postponed the deadline for listed companies to comply with the rule on splitting the roles of chairperson and managing director by what period?
6. Which global asset manager will buy a majority stake in the warehousing business of Allcargo Logistics?
7. Which entrepreneur has written the book ‘No Limits’?
8. Which breakfast cereals brand has launched a new campaign titled ‘Breakfast Se Badhkar’?
9. Which MNC will bring its range of smart television to India under a licensing partnership with Delhi-based Ossify Industries?
10. Maruti Suzuki India last week said its compact SUV Vitara Brezza has crossed which cumulative sales mark within four years of its launch?
11. Which restaurant reservation platform has launched its new campaign titled 'ThankTheStars’ and has partnered with leading restaurant chains to reward the Indian restaurant service sector?
12. Which biscuit brand has launched a new campaign featuring three ad films, including ‘Doodh Se Dosti’?
13. Which cricketer has become the first Indian athlete to be signed by global energy drink brand Monster Energy?
14. Which multi-brand beauty retailer has created a new campaign called ‘#WhatMakesYouBeautiful’ starring acid attack survivor and activist Laxmi Agarwal?
15. Which personal care brand has launched the initiative ‘#JustHireOne’ for acid attack survivors?
16. Which real estate lobby group has launched the country’s first e-commerce portal, housingforall(dot)com, for ready-to-move in houses which its members will upload for home buyers?
17. The government has appointed Michael Debabrata Patra to which position in the Reserve Bank of India?
18. Verlinvest, the Belgium-based investment holding company created by the founding families of beer major Anheuser-Busch InBev, is coming in as the anchor investor in which $30-million venture capital fund?
19. Which chocolate and confectionery major has roped in former Unilever senior executive Kalpesh Parmar as the new General Manager for India?
20. Bajaj Auto last week announced the formal launch of its much awaited electric scooter Chetak starting at what ex-showroom price?
21. Which incense and prayer products maker has launched a personalisation service on its online platform to increase consumer engagement?
22. Which hygiene and wellness brand has launched a video campaign which focuses on its Toilet Seat Sanitizer Spray, featuring brand ambassador Anita Hassanandani?
23. Which investment platform has launched financial education initiative 'Ab India Karega Invest' to bridge investors’ knowledge gap?
24. Which MNC has forayed into the electric vehicle (EV) space in India by unveiling a new brand called EQ?
25. Which company has entered into exclusive licensing and supply agreements with Rockwell Medical Inc. to commercialize Rockwell's Triferic for treating anaemia in hemodialysis patients in India?
26. Which edible oil brand has launched its digital campaign ‘#WomenOfChange’?
27. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain has appointed Merrill Pereyra as managing director of the Indian Subcontinent?
28. Which Italian brand recently launched its flagship store in India?
29. Which IPL team has roped in JK Lakshmi Cement as its title sponsors of the upcoming 13th season of the league?
30. A consortium of which business group and two financial investors will buy 49% in GMR Airports, operator of the Delhi airport which is the largest in the country?
31. Which brand is set to become the first television maker to make Google’s Android-powered TVs entirely in India using in-house backward integration manufacturing?
32. France-based Imerys Group, world leader in mineral-based specialities, has agreed to buy thermal insulation business from which CK Birla Group-controlled company?
33. Which MNC has snapped up the world’s second largest diamond?
34. Which well known audio solutions company is shutting all its 119 physical retail stores across Australia, North America, Europe and Japan over a few months, as its products “are increasingly purchased online”?
35. Which steel furniture company has reportedly shut down its operations within one year of its launch?
36. Which film studio has appointed Vaishali Sarwankar as its new CEO and Director?
37. Which dermatologist brand has announced actress Emilia Clarke as its first global brand ambassador for skincare and makeup?
38. Which beverage brand has launched its brand campaign, ‘The Tea Society Called India’?
39. DDB Mudra Group has appointed Preetham Venkky as president of which agency?
40. Which beauty brand has appointed actor and singer Aditi Rao Hydari, cricketer Mithali Raj and dancer, TV personality and entrepreneur Shakti Mohan as its latest ambassadors in India?
41. Intelligent charging solutions provider Anker Innovations has roped in which sports personality as its brand ambassador?
42. Which company has become the first Indian pharmaceutical company to get the drug regulator's nod for novel antibiotics, which it plans to launch in the next few months in the domestic market?
43. Which group has sold its healthcare analytics company Decision Resources Group (DRG) to US-based Clarivate Analytics for $950 million, almost eight years after buying it?
44. Which MNC bank has appointed Punit Sood as the new country head for India?
45. Which Chinese company has agreed to purchase General Motors’ manufacturing facility at Talegaon in Maharashtra?
46. Which exchange has become the first in India to gain regulator Securities Exchange Board of India’s (Sebi) approval to launch weekly interest rate futures (IRFs)?
47. Which company plans to sell its Netherlands business to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, according to a regulatory filing?
48. Which MNC last week launched an online sales platform ‘Click to Buy’ for end to end car purchase?
49. Which dairy major last week forayed into the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) segment with the launch of its first cafe in Noida?
50. Which smartphone maker last week said it had spun off POCO into separate brand?
51. Which company has launched the campaign ‘#WhatTheFalooda’ centered on customer care executives, and the abusive language they face while dealing with from disgruntled customers?
52. Which financial services company has launched ‘#FitForLife’ campaign allowing customers to keep pace with their fitness resolutions in the new year?
53. Kingfisher Ultra has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador?
54. Which cybersecurity company has named Peter Leav as its new CEO, effective February 3?
55. Google’s parent company Alphabet last week crossed which milestone market capitalization mark for the first time?