1. BTB Marketing, which runs Beer Cafe, has crossed which milestone annual sales mark, about seven years after it opened its first outlet?
2. Not clear how they arrived at this. The mithai and namkeen industry in India has achieved which milestone turnover mark, according to Federation of Sweets & Namkeen Manufacturers (FSNM)?
3. Which domestic stationery brand has undergone a brand refresh, including a new logo and tagline – ‘Think. Create.’?
4. PR Seshadri has resigned as the MD and CEO of which bank?
5. Which airline has launched the campaign 'Jan On Plan On'?
6. Which insurance company has unveiled Pension4life Plan, an annuity product designed to provide financial independence to retired individuals, those near retirement or earlier?
7. Which consumer durables company has launched the campaign ‘#JunkTheJunk’ for its refrigerators?
8. The government has set which temperature as the default temperature setting for all room air-conditioners covered under the ambit of BEE star-labelling programme?
9. Which Kerala-based small finance bank last week filed draft red herring prospectus with SEBI for Rs 976-crore IPO?
10. Which entity has become the first depository to inaugurate a branch within the International Financial Services Center (IFSC) at Gujarat International Fin-Tec City (GIFT City)?
11. According to a report last week, how many units of Nano did Tata Motors sell in 2019?
12. Impressed with the safety features of the blockchain technology, the National Payment Corporation of India has launched a blockchain-based payments platform. What has it been branded as?
13. Which Hyderabad-based ethnic flavoured drinks start-up has entered the home desserts segment and launched eight new home-based desserts?
14. Which dairy brand has launched a campaign to unveil its new brand positioning ‘Rishton Ka Swad Badhaey’?
15. Which telecom brand has launched 'Darbar' branded SIM pouch ahead of the Rajinikanth starrer film?
16. Which bath linen brand has rolled out its new campaign 'Wipe The Stereotype'?
17. Which entity has become the first urban cooperative bank (UCB) that has been granted ‘in-principle’ permission to convert into a small finance bank by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
18. Which group has entered the small arms business with the acquisition of a facility in Gwalior that will produce machine guns, carbines and other weapons for the local and export markets?
19. Which advertising agency has elevated Anusha Shetty to the position of chairperson and CEO?
20. Which MNC last week said that it will acquire Symantec’s cyber security services business from Broadcom Inc for an undisclosed amount?
21. Ride-hailing company Uber Technologies and which automaker have teamed up to develop electric air taxis?
22. James Murdoch-led Lupa Systems has made its first investment in India in which online learning institution?
23. Which UK-based ‘modest’ fashion retailer has announced its debut in Hyderabad through the franchisee route?
24. Which company has unveiled ‘#ShineOn’, the first ever campaign for its Sheen range of watches?
25. Which company last week said it has re-branded itself as Nexzu Mobility from this month?
26. The government has in-principle approved strategic sale of which steel company by allowing six PSU shareholders to sell their stake?
27. Which beverages group is celebrating its centenary year with the release of a television commercial (TVC), a celebratory anthem, and a ‘timeless calendar’?
28. Which life insurance company has launched a new digital series ‘#PromiseBatao’?
29. Which cooking oil brand has launched a digital campaign ‘#StartAHeartResolution’ to encourage consumers to adhere to their New Year resolution by picking one which is easy to stick to?
30. Which motorcycle brand has launched the campaign ‘celebrating 18 years of thrill’?
31. Which bank last week launched a value added service called myApps for religious bodies, societies, clubs and city municipal bodies and other micro-communities?
32. Vikas Agnihotri, until recently the interim head of Google India, has joined which investment major as its first operating partner in India?
33. GMR Hyderabad Aerotropolis has announced forming a joint venture with which Hong Kong-based logistics real estate firm to develop a logistics and industrial park at the Hyderabad airport city?
34. In a move that will enable banks and fintechs onboard customers remotely, RBI has amended its norms to allow the ‘know your customer’ (KYC) process to be completed through which mode?
35. Reckitt Benckiser has launched a new variant of its disinfectant brand Lizol, designed specially for cleaning, and removing stains from what kind of floors?
36. Gaming and entertainment venture Smaaash has announced crossing which milestone sales mark about seven years after it opened its first outlet?
37. Which tyre brand has launched a out-of-home (OOH) campaign, featuring its brand mascot and the tagline ‘For those who drive the change’?
38. Which company has launched the campaign to promote the Dual 4K Screen Zenbook Pro Duo laptop?
39. Which shower gel brand has introduced its first Eco-Friendly billboard in an OOH innovation?
40. Which business personality has acquired DHFL General Insurance from Wadhawan Global Capital (WGC) for around Rs 100 crore?
41. Which classifieds platform has launched a digital ad campaign ‘#BoxUnbox’?
42. Who was conferred the prestigious ICSI Lifetime Achievement Award by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India last week?
43. Which life insurance company has launched the ‘#PlankForIndia’ campaign supporting emerging sports stars?
44. Which brand has launched a new campaign for steel door frames featuring Amitabh Bachchan?
45. Which payment and fintech company has decided to acquire significant majority equity stake in PaySense, a digital credit platform, for an equity value of $185 million?